Stash Tabs - Can we meet in the Middle.

General Discussion
Okay due to a miscommunication, we thought we were getting All 5 Stash Tabs come S17.
Then we found out that we're only getting an additional one, each New Season (S17 - S21), and only if we'd completed the Seasonal Guardian Journey, which caused a communication Uproar.

So Lets Compromise.
How about giving the players one stash tab if they've already completed the Guardian Journey in S15, and one stash tab if they completed the Guardian Journey in S16. This way All Players can get at least one additional tab (maybe 2), at the start of S17.

Note: Still plenty of time complete complete S16 Seasonal Journey).

Then going forward we get another one for completing Guardian Journey in S17, S18, S19, & maybe S20.

You win, we win.
04/21/2019 09:54 AMPosted by Rogue77777
Okay due to a miscommunication

It wasn't a miscommunication.
I do not even use the ones I have, I would prefer some new zones and legendary items.

Stop hording junk.
How about giving the players one stash tab if they've already completed the Guardian Journey in S15, and one stash tab if they completed the Guardian Journey in S16. This way All Players can get at least one additional tab (maybe 2), at the start of S17.

You're making assumptions that everyone completed Guardian in previous seasons, which I highly doubt.

So I give this a no.
You win, we win.

And non-season players lose, yet again. Non-season players did not do Season Journey in S15, because they are non-season players. For S16, they would be forced to play the mode they do not want to play for the next few weeks to get an important QOL item.

I play seasons exclusively and 5 new tabs on seasons is not a bit deal for me. Non-season is a tetris cluster. They are the ones who actually needs the space and are getting hosed. Gating them behind the season journey isn't increasing your MAU, it is hurting it. The 20+ hours non-season players are forced to dump on seasons would have been dumped into non-season play. Instead, players are being driven away because they are being forced to play a game mode they do not want to play. At this point, why not enrage the entire player base and gate the tabs behind a hc gr150 solo clear.

How about if Blizz just holds true to their word and gives the ALL the player base (yes, even the red headed step-child non-season players) the 5 tabs they said they were going to give. I get it, they made a mistake. It happens, but when it does, be an adult and own up to it and make amends for the mistake. Do not try to cover it up (ninja change the patch notes), then try to gloss over it when you get caught (Nev's failed blue post). Ya, it might cost you a few thousand dollars to give us all 5 stash tabs now, but at this point, wouldn't a little good will be worth a few thousand dollars?
Okay due to a miscommunication, we thought we were getting All 5 Stash Tabs come S17.
Then we found out that we're only getting an additional one, each New Season (S17 - S21), and only if we'd completed the Seasonal Guardian Journey, which caused a communication Uproar.

So Lets Compromise.

Note: Still plenty of time complete complete S16 Seasonal Journey).

Then going forward we get another one for completing Guardian Journey in S17, S18, S19, & maybe S20.

You win, we win.

Hell no.

They should give at minimum 2 for gold, but 3-5 would be better.

They should do what they say they are going to do.

They should improve their communication both with information and timeliness.

We should not be putting up with this crap that does go on despite their "intentions".

Need I go on?

I doubt it.

So Lets Compromise.

*crickets chirping*
LMFAO - Someone tries to get at least some of it and ya shoot them down. I'd love to get those 5 tabs too. Looks like it's all or nothing. GL
04/21/2019 05:37 PMPosted by Rogue77777
Someone tries to get at least some of it

This someone being you?
04/21/2019 09:56 AMPosted by Meteorblade

It wasn't a miscommunication.

It was a blunder indeed
I want to say maybe the middle ground is to give those that have completed the season journey a tab for each journey after they unlocked tabs, but most of us quit by then so that won't work either!
04/21/2019 06:28 PMPosted by Demonmonger
I want to say maybe the middle ground is to give those that have completed the season journey a tab for each journey after they unlocked tabs, but most of us quit by then so that won't work either!

Problem with this is fairness.

Those of you that already did Conqueror or higher lets say every season since earning the 4th tab would unlock a whole bunch already, while the rest of us might take up to 2 years to get them....

So no, I don't agree. If we have to earn them, then THAT needs to start with the next season. So we all suffer together.

BUT.

If they want to do this right, they need to own up to what was expected and what was insinuated, and make it right for EVERYONE and give us at least 2, but preferably the full 5 that was originally promised with gold purchase. That is my stance on this issue.
04/21/2019 05:37 PMPosted by Rogue77777
LMFAO - Someone tries to get at least some of it and ya shoot them down. I'd love to get those 5 tabs too. Looks like it's all or nothing. GL

You're the laughable guy here. There isn't even the smallest possibility for anything remotely resembling a willingness for a compromise on the behalf of Blizzard. There is no form of negociation that the company will ever take part in.
And then you come in and try to be smart... It's like a company saying they'll raise their wages 5 dollar per hour next quarter and then shortly after saying it was a mistake and they intend to raise it by a dollar every half year untill the 5 dollar extra per hour is reached.... And then someone says: "Let's make a compromise. If we work two hours extra for free each day can we then have a small part of the raise a bit sooner?"
Then we found out that we're only getting an additional one, each New Season (S17 - S21), and only if we'd completed the Seasonal Guardian Journey
04/21/2019 10:18 AMPosted by MerLock
You're making assumptions that everyone completed Guardian in previous seasons
I don't know about the rest of you, but I earned my extra Stash Tabs on the Americas Region for completing the Season Journey Conqueror Chapter. I recently earned one for Season 16 on the Europe Region and I'm currently working on earning one on the Asia Region.
Season 16: Season Journey Rewards
But players who have not yet earned a total of four stash tabs via the Season Journey can still unlock an additional one by completing the following tasks at the Conqueror tier

Source: https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22820656/season-16-the-season-of-grandeur-is-now-live-1-18-2019#_Season_Journey_Rewards

04/21/2019 07:02 PMPosted by DTMAce
Those of you that already did Conqueror or higher lets say every season since earning the 4th tab would unlock a whole bunch already
Ah! Somebody got it right. Good on you. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

In response to this thread: I believe they should make all 5 new extra Stash Tabs available for in-game Gold. Just like they originally stated in the PTR Patch 2.6.5 Preview blog...

...that's all.