Nvm - Forum too toxic to suggest things atm.

General Discussion
Nvm - forum is too toxic to bother suggesting things atm.
04/13/2019 03:14 PMPosted by atom0s
Nvm

At this point, you can just cancel your post.
04/13/2019 03:14 PMPosted by atom0s
Nvm - forum is too toxic to bother suggesting things atm.

After Blizzcon, I don't know if a Diablo forum will ever be without a vast ocean of toxicity again.

Steel yourself, the future is bleak.
Please Post! Communication is the "Life's Blood" in this game don't yha know. It happens when they want to sell you something, a exploit from a Patch gone bad, announce BlizzCon or tell you it wasn't really a mistake, twas only a misprint and they are Sorry!
Thread should have been built like this:

Title:

Text:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Else there would be the risk of misunderstanding.

Also title and thread aren't related to each other. Title is about suggesting something while thread is bother suggesting things.

On the other hand... I shouldn't suggest things atm.

c:
04/17/2019 07:27 AMPosted by Spagetto
After Blizzcon, I don't know if a Diablo forum will ever be without a vast ocean of toxicity again.

Yeah, it was a vast ocean of rainbows and unicorns and love, tolerance and respect before Blizzcon.

Always been toxic here bro.
04/17/2019 12:08 PMPosted by spacecadet13

Do you think the increase of saltiness on the forums might have anything to do with Blizzard doing things like hyping multiple Diablo projects to sell BlizzCon tickets and then revealing a mobile phone game, i.e. Blizzard actually trolling their customers?
All internet is toxic, so you have to be prepared to ignore it.
Don't you know?

The forums is endgame for D3
04/17/2019 12:12 PMPosted by Meteorblade
04/17/2019 12:08 PMPosted by spacecadet13

Do you think the increase of saltiness on the forums might have anything to do with Blizzard doing things like hyping multiple Diablo projects to sell BlizzCon tickets and then revealing a mobile phone game, i.e. Blizzard actually trolling their customers?

Na, not really. It was toxic as soon as the first player watched Dekard Cain die on Vanilla release day. It only went downhill from there.