Asheara's Vestments - upgrade it, please

General Discussion
1. All 3 followers permanent
2. All making significantly more damage
3. All followers become immortal, allowing player to use other two relics

I mean, even Sage's was touched so I guess crafter sets aren't sacred after all.
Followers should just be immortal from the get go. It's really lame that the only relics they have to use to not be completely useless is one that makes them immortal. Strips away all the choices.
I'd be happy if Blizzard would rework the Followers' "cannot die" tokens so they do not roll with useless Affixes.

The ones I end up with have Main-stat, Vitality, Resist All, %Life, etc. If a Followers' token makes them immortal, why would they need any of those Affixes, except Main-stat?

Either change those Affixes to CDR, AS, CHC, CHD and Main-stat or at least allow us to enchant the useless Affixes to more appropriate Affixes.

Thank you, please.
04/02/2019 05:00 AMPosted by Perusoe
Either change those Affixes to CDR, AS, CHC, CHD and Main-stat or at least allow us to enchant the useless Affixes to more appropriate Affixes.

They'd need to raise the crit damage cap beyond 150%, which is the max for a follower currently. There are probably other stat ceilings as well, but that one is the easiest to hit and can be done with just one item.
The only useful stats for a follower are cdr and attack speed that’s it. They are utility not some damage dealing merc.
04/01/2019 09:03 PMPosted by Ruined
1. All 3 followers permanent
2. All making significantly more damage
3. All followers become immortal, allowing player to use other two relics

I mean, even Sage's was touched so I guess crafter sets aren't sacred after all.

How about:
1 pc gain Immortal relic buff
2 pcs gain 50% CDR buff
3 pcs gain the all skill buff

then again, what relic will they wear if all of these are on the set?
face palm...
i concede...
There so many gameplay mechanics that have been simply left behind. One is crafting and other is Hellfire Ring.

Hellfire Ring could use a redesign also:

Hellfire Ring
You can now equip legendary gem also on your helm.
...or why not simply 6th passive with Hellfire Ring.
Rama gift should be able to socket a bracer. a legendary gem on the bracer would be a nice touch.
I wouldn't go so far as to make followers immortal ALL the time, but the other two tokens could also add 90% damage reduction. That and...

Asheara's Vestiments (4-piece bonus)...All 3 followers fight at your side, and for each follower standing, you and the followers gain 34% damage and 17% damage reduction--up to 102% damage (multiplier) and 51% damage reduction. **With the 90% from tokens, Caldesanned ancient items, and the 51% from the set, they would be over 99% damage resistant--and on par with the players for durability, though not for damage. (Their dumb AI might still lead them to get killed though, as they might stand in plague pools or explosion areas...)

^A good reason for not wanting them immortal is the BK Wedding Band on a templar---it can't drain life if they never lose health, and it is the most damaging proc they can use when it's active---4000% weapon damage/sec.

*Follower special (damage) attacks should do at least TEN times the damage they currently do, and some people are even suggesting up to a THOUSAND times the damage...
**Their natural health regen, Loyalty, and Heal spells could all be TRIPLED in potency.
***For the love of God, let the scoundrel use a QUIVER, since he doesn't get 2-h damage/stats from bows/crossbows. It would make him more durable, and give him damage more on par with the other two with comparable gear.
hellfire amulet of immortality: Gain immortality (follower only)
the three different versions add appropriate stats for the follower in question.
Whomever suggested CDR on the rings and weapons on the followers, means that the followers can use certain skills more often is correct - that is considered a good choice almost anywhere that anyone consults.
This is useful for your character also proc'ing you - the little that they do - or receiving a benefit whether the enchantress turning them into chickens or the templar charging, and health.. etc etc.. whatever choice anyone makes in skills.

Another possibility I read somewhere - that with the Asheara's, they get your damage and toughness without the cannot die as the sacrifice for that (no green set bonuses). That could be ok because you then get to tailor their gear so each one can do different things with different weapons.
How many rings can we wear? How many fingers do we have?