2.6.5 Wizard lazy builds?

Wizard
I love lazy builds, Netflix and chill, which is why I dove Witch Doctors but they are so far away from the power of Wizards. Is there a LON build that is just a few buttons to hit. I tried LON Crusader but that is a button mash fest.
You might want to take a break from the game since your are not that intrested in playing it.
I think Demon Hunter is better suited to what you are looking for. UE Multishot is pretty much 2 buttons for any Torment level and fast. Shadow Impale is again mostly 2 buttons but unless you nerf your damage really isn't good for Torment level use.
i been playing the laziest non season lon wiz build for a while now. pretty much just flame wards all day with auto meteor shower and throw down a time bubble or teleport from time to time. u dont need any timing/aiming/kiting/resources management. its super tanky but dmg is meh. highest i can do right now is 110 gr, i dont think it can go much higher than that.
@Goldfarmer:
Were you playing LoN Firewalker build?

@Everyone Else:
Wiz could totally use a lazy build. Back in vanilla there was a lazy Blizzard build that was used for paragon XP farming before the paragon system was revised. It literally was a "no loot" build that would be perfect if we could run Firebird in lazy build for EZ gem ups. Let's bring that build back and modernize it. Link it if you have one that is tanky/safe and lazy.

[ Reference material ]
Krali's Blizzard Build thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/7173257311

Krali's youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Eiy4oh94g
LoN channeling Meteor Shower?

Something like this: https://www.d3planner.com/447687384

After you cast your armor and magic weapon, it only requires two buttons: teleport, and hold down channel.

For seasonal play, you could use CoE + SoJ/Avarice Band/Unity in place of the LoN rings.
basically anything with Etched Sigil.
Do this except use crown of primus. The use the slow time stuns to proc ancient Parthan defenders

04/25/2019 07:05 AMPosted by TinneOnnMuin
LoN channeling Meteor Shower?

Something like this: https://www.d3planner.com/447687384

After you cast your armor and magic weapon, it only requires two buttons: teleport, and hold down channel.

For seasonal play, you could use CoE + SoJ/Avarice Band/Unity in place of the LoN rings.
05/03/2019 04:17 PMPosted by McGromit
Do this except use crown of primus. The use the slow time stuns to proc ancient Parthan defenders

I mean, you could. But slot Slow Time in place of what? Need channel skill + meteor. Need Teleport. You can play without it for pushes, but for farming, you'll want teleport. Want a pull skill. Want Deflection. Want an armor.

The best candidates to drop for Slow Time are Teleport, Black Hole, and Magic Weapon: Deflection. Except I would prefer all of those over Slow Time + APDs. Especially if the goal is a farming build which uses as few buttons as possible.

Slow Time requires manual casting. That's an extra button to push, doesn't really fit with OP's request. Also, if this is a farming build, which it sounds like OP is looking for, stuff doesn't stay alive for long enough to walk into your Slow Time to get stunned and grant you the DR. If you are farming efficiently, you aren't going to get very much DR at all from APDs + Slow Time. The extra casting time for bubbles + the limited amount of time enemies stay alive is going to make it pretty ineffective.

And what are you going to drop to fit in APDs? If it's a farming build, which is what I presume OP is looking for given his request, then you want Nemesis bracers.

So you'd have to replace Aquila. So you're giving up a guaranteed 50% DR for a conditional 12% DR per enemy. Which, given it's a farming build, you probably aren't going to get very often.

I dunno. I don't really see that combo fitting in with a minimal keypress farming build.
tal rasha EB - need only teleport :)
LoN Frozen Orb. No Channeling. No cooldowns. No gem stacks. Just Triumvirate, which is the easiest buff to generate/maintain ever. Teleport all around spamming frozen orbs and win.
Honestly LoN meteor channeling is even lazier and stronger. Not even one buff to manage. Lightning meteor because we're too lazy to wait for slow meteors. Zap-crash, zap-crash.
I am a proud, "lazy" wizard. I don't see why we have the frantically button mash unlike any other class, except maybe monks. No coincidence the same (in my opinion, incompetent) guy designed both our classes ;/
I'm using LoN styled Arcane Orb for lazy build this season. Buffs up then just one button to kill everything. I'm still missing Frostburn for gloves slot and Unstable Sceptor for main hand.
TinneOnnMuin, you're right I guess its not the laziest, but the stuns allow you to do the dps and cc in like 100+ casual, not rat speeds with a support and ideally other cast members like a single target build. I forget that not everyone plays with supports as much as I do, but using Primus is dope! I was doing 100s easy last season before the LoN buffed season with extra ring slots. And as for the mechanic, slow time works really well as you move through trash and as you slay trash. Once trash is gone so is your defense so you move on (usually by teleport). Another alternative is a good Blind Faith, since the arcane torrent-lightening proc's so often use it and blind everything on the screen, then I use diamond skin whenever I see something scary. Look at ns wiz for the Primus Lon Meteor setup and season wiz for blind faith (season might be on my vyr's set but ill change it soon).
What about this for a lazy build:

https://www.d3planner.com/128690241

It's based on massive DPS. High dps builds are fundamentally lazy.

And this next one uses teleport(no cd) as a main defense but has fracture and vaxo with slow time and event horizon. It has lots of potential defense if it gets up to max IAS... It might be considered lazy because of the crowd control and defense native to slow time and black hole stacking. Plus archon.

Fracture will auto cast slow time and event horizons on the enemy for you quite a bit. It's auto cast while you teleport. If your Storm armor activates Vaxo it will potentially cast actual black holes for you whole you move. Lost of spells everywhere.

https://www.d3planner.com/443458386