PTR Patch Notes Updated 9 April - Stash Change

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 65 Next
Season players don’t need the stash and non season do.

Great idea to make it season only - should make some non season way to get it eg solo GR 120, visit ancient vault, do T17 is x minutes etc
I just wanted to post here to keep this thread going...

MissCheetah- you impressed me with your comments and your aplomb in said comments. Well said!

A lot of passion, which has to be a good thing for any company.

Hopefully, it won't be ignored.
04/15/2019 06:13 PMPosted by Yaerius
A lot of passion, which has to be a good thing for any company.
Not if the company adamantly wants to go in a direction players do not like. Just ask EA about the reaction to microtransactions before Battlefront II launched.

04/15/2019 06:13 PMPosted by Yaerius
Hopefully, it won't be ignored.
This is the modern day Blizzard we are talking about here. The same people that said they are:
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
fully committed to listening and engaging
only for effectively nothing to happen.
If only Blizzard cared as much about the female CM's and MVP's feedback and summation of community response as they do about their periods.
04/15/2019 03:37 AMPosted by Refl3x
04/12/2019 04:16 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Console players already have a larger amount of stash space available than PC players
This right here, you see nothing wrong with this?

Actually this is incorrect, Nevalistis has no idea (as usual) what she is talking about.
PC has max 12 stash tabs - armor take 2 slots, so 35*12 = 420 items. If you store some rings and amulets - even more.
Consoles have exactly 350 item slots in stash - both armor and rings/amulets take exactly 1 stash slot.
This weeks Rhykker youtube video starts out with him saying:

This week in the news. Villainous entity Blizzard Entertainment twirls its mustache and cackles maniacally as it rescinds the five free stash tabs it promised to Diablo 3 players, ensuring the continued prosperity of its prolific salt mines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bjmZs6I38
04/15/2019 07:49 PMPosted by MicroRNA
This weeks Rhykker youtube video starts out with him saying:

This week in the news. Villainous entity Blizzard Entertainment twirls its mustache and cackles maniacally as it rescinds the five free stash tabs it promised to Diablo 3 players, ensuring the continued prosperity of its prolific salt mines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bjmZs6I38

Yeah, I saw that Saturday I think. Hilarious!
For the record folks, the cap on this thread was extended I think. We should not cap out at 500 posts or 25 pages, whatever it is. Also, it is 2:35am and I am off to bed so forgive me if I don't respond.
04/12/2019 04:16 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We're all working our hardest to improve the communication pipeline
I understand that it's very difficult to get anybody at the top to want to give information freely and that's pretty justified (we're jerks), but let's be honest to ourselves, communication came a lot more easily in the distant past and a lack of communication has always been a steadily increasing anomaly since.

Load times on WoW are fine and they not only have to load environment detail, but they have thousands of pets and transmog things to load, in addition to stash space that makes D3 look like a pocket on womens' pants.

I understand that there's only so much budget to go around, but the current (or even soon to be current) stash space does not serve the game.
Hey Nevalistens just out of curiousity; do you seriously think someone still buys your "improved communication" promises you keep posting year after year without ever letting anything follow ?

5K posts thread right on top of the forum waiting for "improved communication" - go go go - let the communication improve. ^^
Wth is the problem by blizz...give all the 5 stash tabs and good...and give some more changes/buffs for under performed items to have a really reason to play season! Wtf...
04/15/2019 11:34 PMPosted by MissCheetah
For the record folks, the cap on this thread was extended I think. We should not cap out at 500 posts or 25 pages, whatever it is.

Does not matter, there is already enough feedback I think, if would be another 10000 posts or not should be the same.
A game with 7 classes x 4 sets for each ++ other items - need space to store those items! repeat, I only play monk and DH because of lack of storage space.
Blizzard . You are like my favorite sports team, but you just keep fumbling the ball like crazy...
If the game can support 5 more tabs as shown in ptr testing, why gate them behind seasons?

Give to all and have a happy player base.
Good work MissC on getting this opened up to go past 500/25. Lets hope it makes a difference.
Don't put the stash Tabs as a seasonal achievement give the players a bone...
Stash Tabs for Gold!! I am positive a lot of PC players can afford them...Listen to the fanbase Blizzard!!
Good, the thread cap is raised - now this can serve as another dumping ground for unheard ideas. Any chance of renaming it "A Quicker Word from Blizzard" for continuity's sake?
04/16/2019 05:12 AMPosted by Putridian
Good, the thread cap is raised - now this can serve as another dumping ground for unheard ideas. Any chance of renaming it "A Quicker Word from Blizzard" for continuity's sake?

We should name it StashGate. But the time is closing fast on whether or not they are going to change it or leave it as is.....