PTR Patch Notes Updated 9 April - Stash Change

General Discussion
Prev 1 29 30 31 65 Next
what garbage man?
simple example : take rings/amus, i got 3 freaking tabs of amus and rings, all with usable stats. let's just look at conclave.
CDR/CHD/CC
AREA/CHD/CC
Damage/CHD/CC
AS/CHD/CC
those are the stats on rings the most looked for, you need one of each for most builds. Now add a freaking augment 130+ cause you re so lucky and got one of each primal. That means you need one of each with str/dext/intel augment : there you got 12 rings, now mutiply that with LoN rings, Soj's, Compass, Travelers, Focus, Restrain etc, and not counting sets. If i drop a really fat ancient rolled item or a primal on a set not really used, i ll want to keep it as blizz can bring up a patch and make that set good or even op.
I play every character and most sets, or at least have tried tons of builds, but i m so freaking full i cant do/keep them all.
It's like seasons, i play mainly NS but i do a bit of season, it feels bad to delete items with augments 120+ cause you got the same stuff twice or triple. Not counting the triples of an item you keep cause you need the rollable stat.
Take also an Aquila since LoN is becoming the thing. An aquila for your SP wiz, but you one with %lance for lon pesti, one with armor, one with %life, one with %elite reduce. and that's just one item with one primary stat. So yes, stash space is getting really really annoying.

I wont even mention the HC players where you need to keep 2 or 3 copies of each items in case you RIP, stash gets instantly full ( and yes there with a bit of garbage at times "in case")
I’m getting exhaustion on this, we give feedback on how to make the game better (stash that’s ungated) yet it’s never listened to.

Sometimes you really want to give up on this game
04/18/2019 10:56 PMPosted by Evenstar
04/18/2019 07:59 PMPosted by Archilon
This just feels like a bait and switch....shame on you, Blizzard. The stash tabs as seasonal journey rewards is a bad idea, especially at this point in the life of the game. Please do not do this. Just give us the stash tabs immediately, please.

Do you think that stash tabs are going to spark an interest to the game somehow? People will fill them with junk in 3 days and will be demanding for more soon. 90% of D3 casual players are acting like a bunch of spoiled 6 year olds who were taken a toy away from them. Act like men ffs, salvage some garbage and game on.

So stash isn't a problem? Then why do you have mules to carry your stuff for the few limited classes you play? - Puzzlerings??

Also folks have a right to get bent outta shape on this issue as stash is needed and the way Blizz handled this smacks of BS. Sure we could all just act like men (except the women players, they don't matter really now do they) but where is the fun in just being treated like rubbish and not giving feedback and in some cases passionate feedback. If it we never said anything or gave feedback where do you think the game would be? You'd actually want us to be sheep - not men ffs.

Lastly dude think about this - you call out folks here for not being men and just get on with the game, yet in Celtics post about raising the cap off GR150 you got right behind him and helped his cause - play 150 capped bro and "act like men ffs". See what I did there?

Please note women players do matter - full sarcasm mode there in case anyone missed it.
Hi guys,

I know you're all very passionate about this, and I'm glad you all care enough about this game that you're taking the time to discuss it and want it to improve. So here's whats going to happen.

Next week I've arranged a meeting with the devs/management where this is the topic of our discussion. We're going to work something out for you because we care about your Diablo experience. We're also going to be completely honest, because we feel we owe you that.

So hang on in there. We care about Diablo as much as you do, and we're going to show you.

-From somebody at Blizzard

^^ How about saying something like that, Blizzard. How about actually doing something meaningful and positive. How about showing us we aren't being ignored. How about genuinely listening and engaging with your community in the way that YOU PROMISED US YOU WOULD DO. How about breaking your silence, because we haven't a clue where we stand on this, and trying to ignore whats going on isn't an answer at all. How about action instead of empty promises and words that are meant to string us along like a bunch of idiots. How about speaking to us like we're human beings, instead of using PR buzzwords and nonsense like "we're trying to improve the communications pipeline"

So.. how about it?
04/19/2019 03:34 AMPosted by Bastich
Then why do you have mules to carry your stuff for the few limited classes you play? - Puzzlerings??

I'm betting bovine sticks and primal Blackthornes... just in case they become good.

30 pages of Stashgate and no signs of slowing down. Blizzard really need to realise that this is a matter the players care about and want to see fairly resolved for all players regardless of the mode they play.
#StashGate #BlizzardHasCranialRectalInversion tweet those to the world.. it's seriously depressing..
04/19/2019 03:03 AMPosted by Lag
simple example : take rings/amus, i got 3 freaking tabs of amus and rings, all with usable stats. let's just look at conclave.CDR/CHD/CCAREA/CHD/CCDamage/CHD/CCAS/CHD/CCthose are the stats on rings the most looked for, you need one of each for most builds.

Also, you can add specialty rolls (e.g. Crusader and Necro thorns builds. Since thorns does not crit, all the above rings are not good. People want main stat, vitality, optional (CDR or AS), socket with thorns secondary.
04/19/2019 03:34 AMPosted by Bastich
04/18/2019 10:56 PMPosted by Evenstar
Do you think that stash tabs are going to spark an interest to the game somehow? People will fill them with junk in 3 days and will be demanding for more soon. 90% of D3 casual players are acting like a bunch of spoiled 6 year olds who were taken a toy away from them. Act like men ffs, salvage some garbage and game on.

So stash isn't a problem? Then why do you have mules to carry your stuff for the few limited classes you play? - Puzzlerings??

Also folks have a right to get bent outta shape on this issue as stash is needed and the way Blizz handled this smacks of BS. Sure we could all just act like men (except the women players, they don't matter really now do they) but where is the fun in just being treated like rubbish and not giving feedback and in some cases passionate feedback. If it we never said anything or gave feedback where do you think the game would be? You'd actually want us to be sheep - not men ffs.

Lastly dude think about this - you call out folks here for not being men and just get on with the game, yet in Celtics post about raising the cap off GR150 you got right behind him and helped his cause - play 150 capped bro and "act like men ffs". See what I did there?

Please note women players do matter - full sarcasm mode there in case anyone missed it.

Man I just don’t understand all the outrage about these stash tabs. Blizz made them gated, just like they did it before. They haven’t done nothing new here. I don’t remember any forum tantrums back in the day, everyone just did Conqueror and was happy.
I don’t play seasons, I’m not even going to get those and I’m ok with it. I have to carry mules, Puzzlerings toon used to carry puzzle rings but later I salvaged all of them and now it’s full of 110+ gems :)
04/19/2019 08:08 AMPosted by Evenstar
Man I just don’t understand all the outrage about these stash tabs. Blizz made them gated, just like they did it before. They haven’t done nothing new here. I don’t remember any forum tantrums back in the day, everyone just did Conqueror and was happy.

There was huge, well-justified forum outrage back in the day when they announced both seasonal-exclusive gear and gating of stash tabs.

You can see for yourself.
1) In general discussion search: "stash tabs season gated"
2) Sort by latest
3) Go to the oldest posts

04/19/2019 08:08 AMPosted by Evenstar
I don’t play seasons, I’m not even going to get those and I’m ok with it. I have to carry mules, Puzzlerings toon used to carry puzzle rings but later I salvaged all of them and now it’s full of 110+ gems :)

You acknowledge that you have to use mules and from your profile you only play two classes (81% barbarian, 19% Crusader). For those of us who play more classes, the problem is obvious.

/GameOver
/Busted
Evenstar, narcissist much?
04/19/2019 10:04 AMPosted by Phatty

Why?
04/19/2019 10:06 AMPosted by Evenstar
04/19/2019 10:04 AMPosted by Phatty

Why?

Well, when you only care about stuff that matters to you and basically poo on and tell people to "deal with it/ move on" you don't seem to care about, looks pretty self centered and narcissistic as the guy a few posts above pointed out.

It's one thing to give salient points against people's arguments. It's another to disregard, minimalize, and not acknowledge the importance of other people's plights or needs.
04/18/2019 07:13 PMPosted by Mugsy

Do you leave one tab empty so you can offload gear off your character's inventory so that you can play them, move items around?

Or has your stash usage spilled over into such free space if you were doing this?

The latter happens to me from time to time... especially end of season where I have a tonne of good gear inbound into the my NS stash.

Yeah, the end of a season is usually a nightmare for my stash space. I've gotten into the habit of just salvaging my gear from the season before it ends, knowing that I already have a better version on NS. I really wish Blizzard would just throw us a bone here.
To be fair Evenstar, if you said we all know Blizzard ain't going to do poo and said move on, it would have came across better and understandable because I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't do poo.

You just came across as dismissive and disconnected.
this just stinks of a ploy to show someone the d3 fans still care about something and they didnt lose us all at blizon 2018
04/19/2019 10:18 AMPosted by Phatty
04/19/2019 10:06 AMPosted by Evenstar
Why?

Well, when you only care about stuff that matters to you and basically poo on and tell people to "deal with it/ move on" you don't seem to care about, looks pretty self centered and narcissistic as the guy a few posts above pointed out.

It's one thing to give salient points against people's arguments. It's another to disregard, minimalize, and not acknowledge the importance of other people's plights or needs.

Well, I’ve criticized D3 dev team more than a few times, and suggestions like more randomized GR floors instead of 4 sewers in a row made it to the game. What I don’t support is the GIVE IT TO US, NOW attitude. Blizzard listened, players are getting extra stash. Doesn’t hurt to get some more room after all.

I don’t minimalize other players opinions. I want in game goodies to be hard, big time consuming to get. There’s no challenge or targets left in the game except solo leaderboard or sub 10 min GR150.
04/19/2019 10:25 AMPosted by Phatty
To be fair Evenstar, if you said we all know Blizzard ain't going to do poo and said move on, it would have came across better and understandable because I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't do poo.

After DI announcement failure I have almost no faith in current Diablo crew. These people simply don’t know how to make Action RPGs and instead are trying to sell us an arcade game with mmo features.
04/19/2019 10:50 AMPosted by Evenstar
04/19/2019 10:25 AMPosted by Phatty

After DI announcement failure I have almost no faith in current Diablo crew. These people simply don’t know how to make Action RPGs and instead are trying to sell us an arcade game with mmo features.

Evenstar,
Simple question: how many stash tabs do you currently have with gear?
04/19/2019 10:45 AMPosted by Evenstar
What I don’t support is the GIVE IT TO US, NOW attitude. Blizzard listened, players are getting extra stash. Doesn’t hurt to get some more room after all.

If all you are hearing is "give it to us, now" in the context of what has happened, you are really missing several issues on how this was done on blizzards side. Alternative ways to implement stash / gated different ways. The issue is how it is gated right now.

As I said, disconnected / dismissive.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Evenstar,
Simple question: how many stash tabs do you currently have with gear?

8 tabs total, all full of gear.
9 gear mules, most of them full
1 gem mule, also full
Bunch of high level augment gems socketed in rings/ammys in the main stash tab to save room
Sometimes I do a clean up, salvaging some stuff that I believe to be most useless. Most of this gear is good, like near perfect rolls, rerollable element damage, gg weapons, rings with different stat combo etc. And still, I think I have too much, honestly I can salvage 70% of it and next day I won’t remember what was there.