Congrat, again.

General Discussion
Highly Rated
I saw the season 17 patch notes more than one month ago and i was thinking to come back, but after checking the forums and i saw that stash slots will be put behind seasons, congrats blizzard, i'm done, done for good.
As a non seasonal player thanks a lot for gating cosmetics behind seasons, and now for gating something that is urgently needed behind that also, thanks a lot, this was the first and the last time i buy something from blizzard
Bamboozled!
lol cya
i get that its so cool and edgy to hate seasons, but - you might actually have fun for a couple (one or two) weeks if you just start fresh
As a fan of Diablo, I loved this game before. There were no seasons, you could sit just and for few minutes to get awesome item. Trading in D3 was good too. Now, the game is for rich guys who play 20-22h per day and get to paragon lvl 2000+, than all easy... I see no point even to start. With my 2-3h per day, I just get angry, cuz I am normal guy, who has a kid and a job. Cant affort to spend all day playing diablo. Think guys... Before was more fun... Now.... Only tricks and buffs some suits just for the season, next season others...
04/23/2019 06:16 AMPosted by YavkataBG
As a fan of Diablo, I loved this game before. There were no seasons, you could sit just and for few minutes to get awesome item. Trading in D3 was good too. Now, the game is for rich guys who play 20-22h per day and get to paragon lvl 2000+, than all easy... I see no point even to start. With my 2-3h per day, I just get angry, cuz I am normal guy, who has a kid and a job. Cant affort to spend all day playing diablo. Think guys... Before was more fun... Now.... Only tricks and buffs some suits just for the season, next season others...

I get what you are saying but you can choose to play however you wish so make your own goals. Maybe say you want to get 500 paragons in a season or add another 50 in non-season that would be a you thing, others like the seasons so more power to them. The trading: there are many clans and communities that are laid back and do not expect everybody to do gr 100 in a week in season or look for the paragon 2k just to get in.

There are ways to have fun without doing extended sessions of the game. Make it yours.
Best of luck. :)
Rewards =/= Gating
Can someone explain to me why those who don't even play are so upset about stash tabs?
They're doing their best to kill this game completely.
Blizzard: *releases free content*
Everyone: "you're killing the game!"
04/23/2019 07:43 AMPosted by DonMartin
Rewards =/= Gating

Agreed. Thing is though, the 5 stash tabs were introduced, and are still labeled as, 'quality of life'. If you have to earn it, and it's only available for people who play a certain game mode, its no longer quality of life.
04/23/2019 08:08 AMPosted by MadCow
Can someone explain to me why those who don't even play are so upset about stash tabs?
It's the principle behind it. Gating stash tabs behind seasons is symptomatic of Blizzard's increasing disregard for the players; the idea that Blizzard no longer listens to their fanbase or understand what it is that the players want.

04/23/2019 08:58 AMPosted by LunaticGear
Blizzard: *releases free content*
Everyone: "you're killing the game!"
Free content that requires players to jump through hoops to get it. Hard to call that a "quality of life" change as Blizzard tries to put it.
04/22/2019 12:25 PMPosted by Precious
I saw the season 17 patch notes more than one month ago and i was thinking to come back, but after checking the forums and i saw that stash slots will be put behind seasons, congrats blizzard, i'm done, done for good.
As a non seasonal player thanks a lot for gating cosmetics behind seasons, and now for gating something that is urgently needed behind that also, thanks a lot, this was the first and the last time i buy something from blizzard

your right Blizzard Entertainment's Fall from Grace - ''No King Rules Forever''
04/22/2019 02:47 PMPosted by Zetla
lol cya

People used to type dismissive idiocy like this in the forums years ago and they would be showered in up votes instead.....

Those who bashed the game for whatever reason were laughed at and told to just leave.......
Blizzard was excused night and day for the stupid decisions they made with D3...

Now the idiots defending the game from criticism all those years ago, get to enjoy the fruits of their labour;

A game that continues to just freely do whatever it wants and continually disappoints, and now the trend has revealed itself and people are expressing their anger by DOWN voting you instead....

How utterly poetic.
04/23/2019 08:08 AMPosted by MadCow

I'm going to assume you're coming from this out of genuine curiosity, rather than trollish snark, so I will avoid reciprocating to that degree.

We do play the game. We literally have been playing it for a long time. We have RUN OUT OF SPACE. If you haven't had to experience making mule characters just to use their inventories as extra stash space, then you absolutely have no idea why people are angry.

It sucks. It sucks hard. I hate having to shuffle through characters just to find the items I want, to the point it makes me play LESS because inventory management is so awful.

If you haven't run into this problem yet, good for you. And I'm not being facetious, I am genuinely happy for you. However, it is a fallacy to believe that the people angry about the stash space do not play. It's quite the opposite. We have played to such a great extent that gating these QoL features are detrimental to our enjoyment.
"We do play the game. We literally have been playing it for a long time. We have RUN OUT OF SPACE. If you haven't had to experience making mule characters just to use their inventories as extra stash space, then you absolutely have no idea why people are angry."

wasn't it super cool to mule in D2? I mean seriously anyone who is complaining about stash space surely has played D2 with it's even less space... Plus most people who play seasons wanted exclusive content but that was taken away thanks to the "everyone gets a trophy" crowd. Then again there's also the ones complaining "seasons are too easy and they certainly are much easier than they used to be. I can't play all day and certainly can't play to be "competitive" but I did enjoy earning my stash tab each new season.
madcow in D2 you were not limited by the number of mules you can have,
also
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771407014?page=1
04/23/2019 10:40 AMPosted by MadCow

wasn't it super cool to mule in D2? I mean seriously anyone who is complaining about stash space surely has played D2 with it's even less space... Plus most people who play seasons wanted exclusive content but that was taken away thanks to the "everyone gets a trophy" crowd. Then again there's also the ones complaining "seasons are too easy and they certainly are much easier than they used to be. I can't play all day and certainly can't play to be "competitive" but I did enjoy earning my stash tab each new season.

Being that a single CD key allowed unlimited account creation, and being that items were never account bound, Stash space in D2 was infinite.

I earned all my stash tabs too, but I wouldn't say I enjoyed it. Having to reteach NPC's how to craft Captain Crimson's and Flawless royal gems over and over every 3 to 4 months isn't fun for me. It's tedious.