Suggestions: Monster Skins in GR

General Discussion
For every 5 GR's after 100, monster look different. Maybe, they look like they're wearing an armor with vibrant colors or carrying a giant weapon. Make them look scarier.
This means GR 105 monster will look stronger than GR 100 monsters.
110 monster will look scarier/stronger than 105 monsters.
110-114 monsters look the same. Just like 100-104 monsters will look the same.
1-99 monsters uses the skin we have now.

We would have an idea of what GR level we're in just by looking at the monster's skin.
For every 5 GR's after 100, monster look different. Maybe, they look like they're wearing an armor with vibrant colors or carrying a giant weapon. Make them look scarier. .

Sure. But you have to pay more 5 senior designer 4000 dollar per week and they will do it for you. Antecipated payment.
04/06/2019 11:39 AMPosted by SteLitY
We would have an idea of what GR level we're in just by looking at the monster's skin.

Well.....

If you don't know what GR you are running in, I doubt changing skin appearances is going to fix your issues.

Not only do they have the GR listed in the top right corner while you are in it, you have to choose the level when you start, or you have to accept the level chosen for you when with a party, so I can't see an excuse for not knowing.
04/06/2019 01:37 PMPosted by DTMAce

Well.....

If you don't know what GR you are running in, I doubt changing skin appearances is going to fix your issues.

Not only do they have the GR listed in the top right corner while you are in it, you have to choose the level when you start, or you have to accept the level chosen for you when with a party, so I can't see an excuse for not knowing.

The point of this isn't to know what GR we're running, but if you were attempting a high GR that you've never done before, it's more fun to see monsters that look stronger than to see the same old ones from rifts. The skins would make the game feel less like we're doing the same content with higher numbers.

Picture this: You normally do GR 100. Then you watch a youtube video on someone else doing 150. The monsters in 150 look badass.
04/06/2019 01:45 PMPosted by SteLitY
it's more fun to see monsters that look stronger than to see the same old ones from rifts

When you enter high GR decrease brigthness on 20%. It's done you will be facing darkness and strongest monsters.
04/06/2019 01:45 PMPosted by SteLitY
The point of this isn't to know what GR we're running, but if you were attempting a high GR that you've never done before, it's more fun to see monsters that look stronger than to see the same old ones from rifts. The skins would make the game feel less like we're doing the same content with higher numbers.

Picture this: You normally do GR 100. Then you watch a youtube video on someone else doing 150. The monsters in 150 look badass.

LOL

No. I fail to see the point. You are literally still fighting the same damn monsters, just with higher numbers.

That "ooh shiny" feeling will pass after the first rift. Complete waste of programing power.

I would rather that they put that energy to more important things.
For every 5 GR's after 100, monster look different. Maybe, they look like they're wearing an armor with vibrant colors or carrying a giant weapon. Make them look scarier.
This means GR 105 monster will look stronger than GR 100 monsters.
110 monster will look scarier/stronger than 105 monsters.
110-114 monsters look the same. Just like 100-104 monsters will look the same.
1-99 monsters uses the skin we have now.

sure i like the idea
Rather have new mogs making ME look more badass.
I think I'd settle for just not having every damn map contain tons and tons of those Grotesque class mobs. So sick of the hurry up and wait playstyle they create because they're literally every two damn steps from each other.

Besides, I think we've gotten just about everything we going to get artwise in this game minus a few goodies for seasons.
Perhaps after they've addressed more pressing issues like WD not being in any meta runs and other balance issues first.