HUGE buffs to us...!!!!

Barbarian
Just roll necro GG :)
I can respect a good troll post, but this is just flat out retarded...
04/22/2019 03:51 PMPosted by Tee

Fvck them 5mil summoners with their scepters, looking for shaper realm and sh!t, same with them cannibal eaters!

Wait, you mean D3 Necro?

04/22/2019 08:19 PMPosted by PhreEk
I can respect a good troll post, but this is just flat out retarded...

I don’t think you have a clue who Tee is, for sure not a troll. His barb knowledge and achievements are far surpassing good 90% of this community. But, he is absolutely outstanding multi class player that have pushed other classes as well, he made me a multi class player as well.

Truth to be told until you play other classes on competitive level (and we both had like 5 or more classes in top 100 at some point) you have very little clue on how bad Barb is in terms of items and synergies.
lmao
Ouch man you hurt ma feelinsss, naw I musta repoort yeewww for callin me the R word. Is no good no?
Heartbreaking. Period.
I dont know if say something or not, because all get downvoted, but the point that Barbarians are ignored, It make me laught the OP haha

I looked into this way too deep. Like deep deep.

GG is a nickname or slang for a horse in Australia.

"Roll a necro horse" is kinda like beating a dead horse which is kinda like the state of D3.

Tee is not just a long time barb legend around here - he is also a spiritual visionary.

+1's to all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQu_NLRvULM

You knew it was coming.
TeeBag
Actually. You can do so many builds with a necro now it’s a great choice to screw around n have fun. While being a meta player
I love how all the barbie posts attract the weirdo knobby who is cranky with all the folks here so they -1 to all.

It's odd that I take amusement in seeing these -1's and always thinking wow someone out there is like the dude from Taxi Driver hahaha.
04/24/2019 05:27 PMPosted by Bastich
I love how all the barbie posts attract the weirdo knobby who is cranky with all the folks here so they -1 to all.

It's odd that I take amusement in seeing these -1's and always thinking wow someone out there is like the dude from Taxi Driver hahaha.

It’s like I know when it’s the time of the month. I’m a married man you know. But around here. It’s that time of the day every day 365. Can’t say anything without people getting super offensive. Trying to defend something that simply don’t matter these days.

upgrading from barb to necro is like upgrading from horse to lambo ?
04/26/2019 01:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
To put it simply - we just couldn't get to Barb for this patch. We know there's areas to improve for Barb, and we want to do that right. We've got a working list of some of the more popular/most desired builds or changes you guys want to see and we're taking a look at options for the future.

No ETA on that, but we are looking at it. :)

04/26/2019 01:47 PMPosted by Nevalistis
04/26/2019 01:39 PMPosted by Sinured
with this patch do you mean for the ptr update or for the whole patch/s17?

To clarify, for 2.6.5.

04/26/2019 01:39 PMPosted by Sinured
because for some of us that will depend if we playing s17 at all (and will stop informing us/lose interest...)

I'm sorry that's the case for you. I personally enjoy swapping from class to class and trying new things with each Season, but I get if Barb's your jam and you want to wait for something else in the future.

I can only force myself to dream unrealistically that S18 will be the season of barb where barb is added to one of the follower choices for all classes except barb.
LoL! Good luck to your "HUGE BUFF" thing happening when you got this going on, a quote from Nevalistis:

quote="207703677137"]To put it simply - we just couldn't get to Barb for this patch. We know there's areas to improve for Barb, and we want to do that right. We've got a working list of some of the more popular/most desired builds or changes you guys want to see and we're taking a look at options for the future.

No ETA on that, but we are looking at it. :)[/quote]

"We ain't got no time left for you!" You damned uppedy Barbel-lows
I can see big things "a happenin" back in the future by golly! Great things are about to happen! "Time is on my side!"
We promise, there will be "hummunguss" changes, the biggest Barbarian BUFFs you have ever seen in the next Patch or maybe the Patch after that, or maybe in the next Patch after that, or maybe in the......
"All Is Well" for the future generation B-B-B-Barbarians!
The only good Barbarian is a fully Patched Barbarian, but not this time.

Sorry Tom we posted at the same time, oh well your quotes are better than mine! lol
04/26/2019 03:03 PMPosted by Tom
I can only force myself to dream unrealistically that S18 will be the season of barb where barb is added to one of the follower choices for all classes except barb.

I cracked up. Well done, sir.

But seriously, folks, we sorta knew this, yeah? All you had to do was look at the initial patch notes and you could tell that this patch was not about Barbs (and Monks). And that's okay--not great, but okay. Right now, we have incredible parity between major builds, a guaranteed spot in the 4-player meta, and several of the best speed-farming builds, period. Does that mean we don't need some TLC? Of course not. But we're not in a bad place, either.

As for S17, LoN has never been our thing aside from the one era where Frenzy Thorns was actually good. And let's be honest: that was a fluke, a happy accident that, with any luck, might repeat once they finally get around to Barbs. Because Lord knows, we might be in an good place with our major builds, but that doesn't mean we don't have a laundry list of problems to fix.
<3 to Tom

Next patch we're gonna love the Overpower Belt buff. I can feel it in my bones.

Or worse, they'll read a post from DH and buff 300th spear.
Barb forum rules.
04/26/2019 05:03 PMPosted by Bastich
Next patch we're gonna love the Overpower Belt buff. I can feel it in my bones.

Or worse, they'll read a post from DH and buff 300th spear.

Jokes aside, there was something Nev said that has me a little worried. In response to a question about where they get their feedback from, she wrote:

04/26/2019 01:20 PMPosted by Nevalistis
A variety of places! Streams, in-game chat, playing with other fans/my friends, reading forums, reddit, and social media... And sometimes just brainstorming internally.

It's an amalgam of everywhere we can get our hands on. It's why most of my time is spent listening rather than posting.

I don't know about you, but the last places I want them pulling advice from are Diablofans or the latest flash in the pan streamer. I really want them here, in this forum, talking with the folk who have offered feedback for years.

Needless to say, I don't have high hopes for when they deem it time to tackle Barbs. But it may be worthwhile to start talking about a comprehensive list of suggestions and complaints for the class.