Can';t donwload D1

Games & Technology
Hi guys
I've been on GOG.com trying to download D1, but every time I click on purchase / add to cart nothing happens - any advice please ?
Should work fine, but may want to make sure you are using an up-to-date web browser. I used the latest version of Firefox with the latest Adobe flash.

You can get Firefox here:

www.mozilla.org/firefox

Adobe flash here:

get.adobe.com/flash player
(This works for all browsers that are compatible)

Try clearing cache or resetting your browser.

Good luck.
Just to add - Maybe you some sort of blocker enabled.
03/15/2019 07:01 AMPosted by Soucouyant
I've been on GOG.com trying to download D1, but every time I click on purchase / add to cart nothing happens - any advice please ?
I'm not sure this is related or even necessary, so forgive me if it doesn't help or this is already what you're doing.

You do have a GOG Account and are logged in when you make your purchase, right?

(Only thing I can think of at the moment).
03/15/2019 11:08 AMPosted by Perusoe
03/15/2019 07:01 AMPosted by Soucouyant
I'm not sure this is related or even necessary, so forgive me if it doesn't help or this is already what you're doing.

You do have a GOG Account and are logged in when you make your purchase, right?

(Only thing I can think of at the moment).

It will let you add to cart without being a member, but you will need to be a member to complete the purchase. You do not need to download their client, you can use the offline version and it works perfectly fine.
03/15/2019 02:06 PMPosted by DTMAce
It will let you add to cart without being a member, but you will need to be a member to complete the purchase. You do not need to download their client, you can use the offline version and it works perfectly fine.
Okay. I wasn't sure. I already had GOG installed from last year. So, all I did was log in, purchase Diablo and install it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Edit: Plus, I use Firefox, if that has anything to do with it.
Don't you guys have your own downloader?!??!