So tomorrow is April 1st...

General Discussion
Anyone else wondering what Blizzard might pull now that we are actually in season for April fools?
More legendary item buffs right before season/patch goes live

Possibly even the return of Mortick's Brace! lol
Nothing is going to happen. The Blizzard of old is no more. It went the way of the Dodo bird. I think the correct way to ask the question would be "what Activision might pull now." The answer to that is "nothing."
I hope tomorrow they announce that Diablo Immortal was just an early april fools joke and they never mention it again.
20x more damage buff patch notes for Sets, nobody could tell the difference.
03/31/2019 10:29 AMPosted by SeuTiBeun
I hope tomorrow they announce that Diablo Immortal was just an early april fools joke and they never mention it again.

So if that was announced April 1st you'd believe it?
How about 20 primal drops per hour for Brother Chris? followed by Code 52 :D
After laying off so much of the Community and Publishing teams I don't expect much. Those are the folks who handle the April Fools jokes. Last year we did not even have anything specific to D3, or a few other Blizz games.

I expect we will get something OW, something Blizzard generic based (new services, microtransactions, loot box methods, etc), and we usually get the fake WoW patch notes.
03/31/2019 10:32 AMPosted by naksiloth
20x more damage buff patch notes for Sets, nobody could tell the difference.

This seems really likely.
Seems like an appropriate thread - just 4 years ago Blizzard was making fun of the notion of Diablo on phones.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/13607363/ascend-to-victory-with-happy-reaper%E2%84%A2-4-1-2014

How times change, huh.
from what iv'e read, some are happy with the latest patch notes

maybe it's an early april fools?
After the Blizzcon PR disaster, coupled with many years of very little major PC content, an April fool's joke would probably be ill advised. On the other hand, many at the top of Blizz don't seem to have a good grasp of what is going on, so we might get one.
Blizz is cancelling D:I
They probably announce Diablo 4
03/31/2019 10:40 AMPosted by MissCheetah
we usually get the fake WoW patch notes.

I thought they already released those LOL
03/31/2019 09:43 AMPosted by Exiled
Anyone else wondering what Blizzard might pull now that we are actually in season for April fools?
They could announce DI was indeed an "out of season April fools joke"...
They'll announce that they have some good games in development. That would be their funniest April Fools yet.
"We're listening."
It'd be a buildup prank.

"April fools! We didn't really lay anybody off, but D4 really isn't going to happen. On the plus side, neither is that cell phone game!"