Season 16 end

General Discussion
So...here we are, May 12th, ans Season 16 is still live. No notices about its ending. What's up?
05/12/2019 08:58 AMPosted by Hoth
So...here we are, May 12th, ans Season 16 is still live. No notices about its ending. What's up?
Perhaps to keep people playing right up to the end of the season, that is until the server warns the season is ending?
Reading is your friend. You can find the information in the News posts on the front page of the D3 website. https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22820656/season-16-the-season-of-grandeur-is-now-live-1-18-2019#_Frequently_Asked_Questions

Q: When will Season 16 end?

A: We currently anticipate that Season 16 will be ending on Sunday, May 12 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CET in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.
05/12/2019 09:17 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Reading is your friend. You can find the information in the News posts on the front page of the D3 website. https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22820656/season-16-the-season-of-grandeur-is-now-live-1-18-2019#_Frequently_Asked_Questions

[quote]Q: When will Season 16 end?

A: We currently anticipate that Season 16 will be ending on Sunday, May 12 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CET in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.
Thanks MissCheetah. Just confused as there are usually information posts in the Battle.net app warning of season end dates; this time there were none.
MissCheetah,

This is for you, xoxoxoxoxoxo, I don't know how you can put up with it.
05/12/2019 09:27 AMPosted by Avalon
MissCheetah,

This is for you, xoxoxoxoxoxo, I don't know how you can put up with it.

I used to teach High School Freshman classes. I have practice.

Edit - I am not calling the OP a child. Teaching young people ends up teaching the adult a lot of patience. Dealing with 128 14 year olds per day kind of requires that patience.
05/12/2019 09:23 AMPosted by Hoth
Thanks MissCheetah. Just confused as there are usually information posts in the Battle.net app warning of season end dates; this time there were none.

If you click the link in the Launcher for the Season 16 news article it takes you to the same link I gave you. I just went to the FAQ part that has the season 16 end times instead of going to the top of the article. You are right though, sometimes they put up a warning in the launcher that season is ending soon, which they did not do this time.
Yep, found the information in the News tab. Was looking for it in the Diablo 3, Games screen. Just use to seeing it there.
05/12/2019 09:32 AMPosted by MissCheetah
05/12/2019 09:23 AMPosted by Hoth

If you click the link in the Launcher for the Season 16 news article it takes you to the same link I gave you. I just went to the FAQ part that has the season 16 end times instead of going to the top of the article. You are right though, sometimes they put up a warning in the launcher that season is ending soon, which they did not do this time.

Yes they did, but link was broken, leading to "Now Live" instead of "Dead Soon" :-)
Season ended yesterday when they removed the RoRG buff LOL.