2.6.5 Appreciation Thread

General Discussion
There are two features that I really like about 2.6.5:
  • the search function
  • and the smaller pop-up windows on boss fight invites and when you finish a rift
  • The Ancient Vault and the balance changes are neat, but these two just stood out for me.

What about you?
    One tweak on the pop up for bosses/gRifts is placement. When I try to press okay to accept my Paragons before going in, the pop-up covers the okay button.
    I like how these season contents are free updates. I'd be one very sad panda if they starting selling seasons for $4.99 or something.
    05/14/2019 03:35 PMPosted by clueso
    There are two features that I really like about 2.6.5:
  • the search function
  • and the smaller pop-up windows on boss fight invites and when you finish a rift
  • The Ancient Vault and the balance changes are neat, but these two just stood out for me.

What about you?

Tell us, how much did Blizz offer you for this post?
    05/14/2019 03:42 PMPosted by SeuTiBeun
    I like how these season contents are free updates. I'd be one very sad panda if they starting selling seasons for $4.99 or something.

Path of Exile, and many other games are fee to play and release full expansions/content and seasons for free.....so if Blizz would charge for every season they would be utterly dumb.
    Getting stash tab even b4 new season started! praise to blizzard

https://imgur.com/a/Hg4iYWP
    05/14/2019 03:35 PMPosted by clueso
    the search function

This one is throwing me off a little because I have muscle memory for clicking on the little stash chest indicators at the top. (I dump stuff to sort in the first tab on the third chest.) I'm sure I'll get used to the new arrangement soon enough.
    Darts are BACK, BABY YEAAAH!!!
    Hey, I have to appreciate it. A non-sarcastic "thank you" to Blizzard :)
    Thank you for still supporting the game after all these years. I guess we are lucky for the Switch version.
    I logged in with my Monk, but the stash has what my Necromancer farmed?

My sets/items my Monk farmed are gone.

How to fix?
    Ancient vault so full of loot, feel like a criminal.
    Its all junk salvage though, but thanks, lot more gold.
    Stardock Games lost me as a fan when they wanted $6 for what was basically a cosmetic/ad for another game AND it was required to reach 100% on achievements.

[edit to add obligatory appreciation: I REALLY appreciate the WD dart buffs]

Selling season/no season for monthly payment is not so stupid idea.
    This would guarantee good updates, extensions, reducing bots....more listening community by Blizzard.
    If it will appear in future, I will pay for sure - this is only one way make game on correct path.
    If this will not happen soon, in near feature on server will stay only bots....
    05/14/2019 09:59 PMPosted by XxTaiPanxX
    Ancient vault so full of loot, feel like a criminal.
    Its all junk salvage though, but thanks, lot more gold.

I almost like the darkness in the Ancient Vault more than the massive amount of loot. But seriously, the dark vault just looks great imo.