Can anyone power level me (season 17)

General Discussion
I am currently level 34 looking for a boost. Thank you. MagicTurtle #1134887
That's what the Challenge Rift cache is for.
lazy people
05/18/2019 09:44 AMPosted by DieHarder
That's what the Challenge Rift cache is for.

Weren't you deadset against those in your other thread?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771447002#post-1

And for the OP:

05/18/2019 09:07 AMPosted by MagicTurtle
I am currently level 34 looking for a boost. Thank you. MagicTurtle #1134887

At this point in the season, no. Most of us are all in the same boat. It's bad form to ask for a boost in the beginning. No fair to those that had no one to boost them when they started. Later in the season its not such a big deal though.
Season is not even 24 hours old and already asking for a PL? What the?
05/18/2019 10:16 AMPosted by Jammur

Not the first time, neither will it be the last.
lol cheeky OP
Weren't you deadset against those in your other thread?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771447002#post-1

It goes against my better judgement. I'm afraid my hands are tied.

United the clans and together we'll fight this discrepancy to concept.

This

Less than a day has passed and already asking for a handout. Jeez.
join any of the power leveling communities.

there are already people power leveling.

don't listen to the naysayers, they are obviously clueless.
Who really cares? I have done the trek numerous times and it's terrible every single time. I don't see what's so terrible about asking for a PL. It's not like there's some new and exciting challenge to leveling to 70. It's just time consuming and boring and takes no skill.
The gr45 conquest was done on hardcore after around 40 minutes or so in Europe, so it seems leveling can be done within an hour.
05/18/2019 04:20 PMPosted by RaDaC
Who really cares? I have done the trek numerous times and it's terrible every single time. I don't see what's so terrible about asking for a PL. It's not like there's some new and exciting challenge to leveling to 70. It's just time consuming and boring and takes no skill.

This exactly. I'd like to understand why people think the timing of asking for a power level matters. If anything, the earlier it is done the more time you have to return the favour to others in the community.
I got a mid-season power level last time and I helped others out who asked afterwards.
I got an early-season power level this time and I will help others out when I'm powerful enough.
One generous person can power level 3 others very quickly, who in turn can help many more others.

On EU, just as the season started, I jokingly said to General Chat that I was running a sweepstake on how long it would be until someone asked for a 1-70 boost. The first one I saw was 1 hour 25 minutes into the season.
they should give us the option to remove the leveling 1-70 for rebirth characters. powerleveling in EU was by far the most active chat/community yesterday with 1100 players were looking for (1pm gmt).

edit: maybe give us that option when you rebirth a char 48hours after season start.
There are communities for that.