Just saw the conquests for seasonal journey...

General Discussion
I will try "Years of War" with just one char. I don't have one free slot to make a 2nd seasonal char.
When I see that "GR45 without setitems" was pretty easy. I think it's possible do similiar thing at GR55 with much much better gem levels.
05/24/2019 06:01 AMPosted by DreamTeam
Why do people say there won't be a 14th stash tab for Season 18?

While I don't believe the BS being shoveled at our direction, according to Blizzard there are "technical limitations" preventing us getting more. In fact the impression I got is that it is a small miracle we got even one more. The maximum tabs earned from seasons was increased only from 4 to 5. And console players got nothing at all.

Is there a possibility that we might get more? A very, very tiny possibility.
05/24/2019 07:02 AMPosted by Nero
I will try "Years of War" with just one char. I don't have one free slot to make a 2nd seasonal char.
When I see that "GR45 without setitems" was pretty easy. I think it's possible do similiar thing at GR55 with much much better gem levels.

Those are 2 completely different conquests years of war is impossible to do with only one character.
05/23/2019 08:23 PMPosted by SeaBigBear
05/23/2019 03:22 PMPosted by Perusoe
You know, you can complete a Season with both a Normal and a Hardcore Character. If you mainly play Normal Characters, have that one get their free Set. Do Avarice and The Thrill. Then create a Seasonal Hardcore Character to farm decent Legendary items to do the Super Human Conquest. And you'll have the LoN Season bonus to help with that. (That's if you want to complete the Guardian Chapter). If you're only interested in getting your extra Stash Tab you won't even have to create a Hardcore Character.

(Just a suggestion).

This is what i have done & I got my new wings now!

Join the club... maybe 1,000 of us have em :)
05/24/2019 06:01 AMPosted by DreamTeam
Why do people say there won't be a 14th stash tab for Season 18?
All you have to do is READ the 2.6.5 Patch Notes.
Quality of Life

Seasons
  • The cap for earning additional stash tabs through the Season Journey has been raised from 4 to 5 (PC Only)

In the second paragraph of the Developer Comment section it goes on to say:
In addition, we encountered a lot of technical issues with increasing overall stash space for players. Unfortunately, as these issues caused significant degredation of the overall gameplay experience, we ultimately had to take a step back on this quality of life improvement and table it for now.

Source: https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22989462/patch-265-now-live-5-14-2019#qol

So, like I said in my previous post, it is currently:
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Maximum Stash Tabs
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Diablo III = 4 Stash Tabs
Reaper of Souls = + 2 Stash Tabs
Rise of the Necromancer = + 2 Stash Tabs
Complete Conqueror Chapter in 5 Seasons = + 5 Stash Tabs
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Total current = 13 Stash Tabs
05/23/2019 06:36 PMPosted by WCLee
There is a way to cheat this conquest -- stack enough Horadric Cache, dismiss your pet and open all the boxes at once ^^.

I tried this with 30 T16 caches. I put the pet away, didn't move until all of the caches were on the ground. Didn't get the achieve.
05/25/2019 09:58 AMPosted by WarReaver
I tried this with 30 T16 caches. I put the pet away, didn't move until all of the caches were on the ground. Didn't get the achieve.

You didn't get the conquest because opening 30 T16 caches is not enough. One T16 cache contains 1640000 gold so 30 of those caches equal 49.2 million gold. You need at least 31 T16 caches.
There will absolutely 100% for certain be one additional stash tab available to earn in each of the next four seasons. The ' insane roadblocks' of set dungeons and conquests will mean that a fair percentage of the playerbase won't get close to maxing out their tabs, which will allow the rest of us to max out ours. If anything, Blizz needs to make the dungeons and the conquests harder, we don't want everyone taking advantage of how easy they are and getting more tabs now do we?
05/23/2019 03:12 PMPosted by Bubba
And it killed it. Cant do these. I can maybe do the thrill. Motivation gone. Why these insane roadblocks? Why not reward time and grinding instead of something I will have to beg for help with because my build is not fast enough or I have enough time to level up and grind 2 chars?

Glad I at least got the stickman I had from before :/
it's not that bad really greater rift 45 with ancients having 750 percent power is easy,50 million is very easy with boon of hoarder to at least 25 rank with cow level,greater rift 55 on six set bonus just needs two classes.Quit crying and do it
05/26/2019 09:44 AMPosted by FusRoDah
And it killed it. Cant do these. I can maybe do the thrill. Motivation gone. Why these insane roadblocks? Why not reward time and grinding instead of something I will have to beg for help with because my build is not fast enough or I have enough time to level up and grind 2 chars?

it's not that bad really greater rift 45 with ancients having 750 percent power is easy,50 million is very easy with boon of hoarder to at least 25 rank with cow level,greater rift 55 on six set bonus just needs two classes.Quit crying and do it

Also, it has never been easier to level a secondary toon than this season.

Just get a gem of ease to 25, put it in an ancient weapon (anything works, bonus points if its a in geom or furnace). GG, ancient weapon + 750% damage bonus means you can run t6 rift until level 60, then drop down to T2-4 for the last levels. After that, just gamble shards with kadala for set (in something like shoulders or pants where pool is very small) and use convert set items + RORG. It wont take more than 5 hours to get 2 sets and run a 55 (which you can literally do with any set bonus and some random gear, especially if you cube a convention or have focus-restraint from main char).
Avarice is pretty easy, especially with T16 now. The 45 GR with no set items - easy as F. I'm rolling a secondary class to DB farm coz I went necro main - so doing the 6 sets GR 55 is a little bit of a grind but not that hard.
Wings should be at least a little bit difficult.
I did the 45gr and the gold one. Now I am stuck on the sets. I had a wizard leveled but now I am out of mats and I dont know how the class even plays :/ Its getting tiring to be blocked by having to farm up yet another class and learn it. I thought I could just craft the items I needed, nope.
05/26/2019 11:28 AMPosted by Bubba
I did the 45gr and the gold one. Now I am stuck on the sets. I had a wizard leveled but now I am out of mats and I dont know how the class even plays :/ Its getting tiring to be blocked by having to farm up yet another class and learn it. I thought I could just craft the items I needed, nope.

You could make a hardcore toon and do Avaritia or Super Human. There are loads of HC players who would probably power level you to 70 and carry you for a bit of paragon. Then just craft up some gear (ideally ancients) and the LoN bonus should allow GR 45 with relative ease.
in come the pro hardcore 1337 leet pro games telling you because they can do it in 2 hours you're just a pure scrub who needs to git gud and stop complaining.
05/23/2019 10:47 PMPosted by Keyblade

Conquests difficult hahahaha. What a great laugh
GR55 with 6 different sets. Just basically playing should aquire even poorly rolled set pieces and GR55 with powercreep is childsplay now
Set Dungeons. - Even a blind man could do these with how water down they are
Avarice - Achieved by just playing
The Thrill - With LoN buff a piece of cake

You have no grounds to complain here

Why do you elitist varmints have no sympathy for those of us who will never be as good at the game as you are?

Stash tabs should not be gated behind goals that some of us will never reach, and the OP has as much of a right to complain here as you do to shoot him down.