Any cool builds that uses Mirinae?

General Discussion
I love this gem, i love the effect and i remember i used a build that used this gem, it was for monk and used the shenlong gloves and i had a bunch of mystical allies with me, it was a mixed set build, but i would like to use with the other classes. Anyone knows any build that uses this gem?
No serious builds do anymore. Doesn't do enough damage.
well once I think the inarius was using the wreath of lightning with mirinae then they nerfed it.
The only set that buffed it enough to be worth it was Inarius, but BoneStorm had its proc coefficient reduced from 1.0 to ,i think, 0.1 meaning Mirinea only has a 1.5% chance to proc.
Frenzy barb use it.

But sadly that build wasn't balanced for the season of it
05/26/2019 10:33 AMPosted by Orrion

Do you mean, it can't even do T10?
05/26/2019 11:10 AMPosted by KiWeN
Frenzy barb use it.

Nope.
Bane of the Trapped, Bane of the Stricken, Boyarsky's Chip.
I just made a WW barb for yucks and it seems to proc like crazy .Cleared a GR 55 with out the wastes set but with the gem and WW skills set W/O any problems and the gem only at LvL 25 . Going to see how it does if I can get the wastes set and level it up a bit.
05/26/2019 10:33 AMPosted by Orrion

Actually, all these damage source gems do deal decent amount of damage when combined with sets which have global damage multipliers. For example use Pain Enhancer and the Toxin gems with Inarius set and you'll have a build where all enemies just melt around you while you do nothing but run around them. Even before the buff to Inarius that build annihilated everything on T13 with zero effort.

The problem with Mirinae is the butchered proc rate. It simply doesn't hit often enough to be a useful damage dealer.
05/27/2019 09:09 AMPosted by Meteorblade
05/26/2019 11:10 AMPosted by KiWeN
Frenzy barb use it.

Nope.
Bane of the Trapped, Bane of the Stricken, Boyarsky's Chip.

That's Thorns Frenzy, something different