No connection

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Can't connect
keep on getting code 1016 for ALL servers, America, Europe and Asia !
Same here - from Sydney AU.
In addition - there seems big issues with opening and loading this forum's pages as well, extremely slow and mostly not loading or taking too long to respond.

The only announcement I could see is about WOW maintenance today.
What's happening folks?
Are you with Optus? I have been having intermittent issues with Optus over the last week. Last night I couldn't connect at all, and upon switching to my TPG connection, I was able to connect.
Basically I think it's ISP (Optus) related, rather than Blizzard related.
m2
I'm getting massive spikes of Latency then i get disconnected . I can only get a few minutes run in the game . This wasn't happening last night. Whats going on ? this was happening a few weeks ago. I was wondering how did you go with optus explaining this problem to them ? I keep getting a response that they have no reports of issues in the area . and tell me its all good to reboot my modem .
06/18/2019 04:09 PMPosted by !@#$60
I'm getting massive spikes of Latency then i get disconnected . I can only get a few minutes run in the game . This wasn't happening last night. Whats going on ? this was happening a few weeks ago. I was wondering how did you go with optus explaining this problem to them ? I keep getting a response that they have no reports of issues in the area . and tell me its all good to reboot my modem .

This may not be your internet connection. Try ookla speed test when this happens.
One thing I found that causes those symptoms is audio drivers not coming out of hibernation properly. Rebooting fixes this.