How can Blizz top S17?

General Discussion
Title.

These Passive themes seem to be the way to go (CoE, Endless... then what?).

I personally won't return for anything less.
All set bonuses are passively active simultaneously for whatever class you're playing.
06/04/2019 10:20 AMPosted by DieHarder
Title.

Basically...anything.

RoRG and LoN are easymode, push-a-button themes.
A season of double elites, you know how they like to double things.

Could be ridiculous to see a season of Unity,A season of double elites, you know how they like to double things.

Could be ridiculous to see a season og Unity
More Wings!!!!!!

All cube recipes are free or cut in 1/2!
who cares what they do ..

if you can clear grift 1 naked/blues you can clear the highest grift (w/e that is) with ancients.

there's FA to the game other than increased numbers. whoop whoop can kill an elite at level 1.. yeah same !@#$e when your plvl w/e with your ancients in grift 150 or w/e the max is
06/04/2019 01:20 PMPosted by Crayon

if you can clear grift 1 naked/blues you can clear the highest grift (w/e that is) with ancients.

there's FA to the game other than increased numbers. whoop whoop can kill an elite at level 1.. yeah same !@#$e when your plvl w/e with your ancients in grift 150 or w/e the max is

How about you man up and play some hardcore.
Nope, that's not gonna happen!
06/04/2019 02:12 PMPosted by Danteu
06/04/2019 01:20 PMPosted by Crayon

How about you man up and play some hardcore.
already did. got to plvl 400 odd (maybe higher .. i don't even remember..) but it's the same exact shiite. also had lvl 99 HC on D2 before i lost it while duelling. same with the loot.. will never get that back while on D3, HA... you just get boost to 70 and there you go again

E: an also when i reached plvl 400 or w/e it was, it was some years back when the game was actually 'harder'/took longer to reach those plvls

an also.. back when the game was new-ish my then 6 year old nephew beat inferno Butcher, Azmo and that stupid butterfly boss.

there's no skill or challenge or anything other than numbers for D3 and only reason i check back on forums time to time is because of videos i watch on youtube

apparently, there's loads of staff leaving blizz because they're now a shiite company to work for. check it for yourself :)

an last thing.. mods like to delete my comments so yeah, if it's removed it's because they have deleted it
Title.

Weren't you adamantly against playing Seasons anyway?

An no, forget the damn passive jewelry bonus themes. Basically, anything they do that isn't just that again is topping it.
Title.

Pole-dancers.
Title.

dunno a season of perfect rolled ancients would be nice since I have yet to get a lon set build to even have fun in lon season.
Chest in Campaign mode have a chance to drop treasure ring, bovine bartiche, grift key, blood shards, or ... etc.

The chance increases with Torment level and number of chests you have opened that run.

Non season gets double-something.
06/04/2019 05:07 PMPosted by FusRoDah
Title.

dunno a season of perfect rolled ancients would be nice since I have yet to get a lon set build to even have fun in lon season.

Don’t need the full set to be Ancient to start with.
Mobile gaming that's how!

::sarcasm::
Multiple buffs. Player pick which bonus will be activated on hero screen and it can change everytime:

1 - RoRG
2 - LoN
3 - Double exp.
Hum ..... push LoN to a new high ^^, modify set bonus

"While this is your only Item Set bonus every Ancient item you have equipped increases your damage dealt by 750% and reduces your damage taken by 4%."

to :-

1) "If these is no any Class Set Bonus" instead of "While this is you only Item Set bonus"

2) Allow Primal Ancient have higher bonus values than Ancient, set a max to total value of Damage Multiplier and DR, so that we don't need full Ancient to reach the max of Set Bonus.