Ugh I can't sleep, wish s17 was live now

General Discussion
I love that feeling in the first weekend of a season when I'm too excited to sleep, but I try anyway. And then after a couple hours getting up, hitting that on button and hearing the sweet purr of my PC starting up. Like, I have so much gaming business to do right now, screw sleep!

Haha. I just wish it was the start of a season right now. Not the end / down time. I'm so bored on my phone in bed right now, not being able to sleep. I feel like I read all the main posts in general discussion, and even checked out hardcore, items and crafting, and lore.
I can't believe I have witnessed a sincere post
05/08/2019 12:05 AMPosted by TrvAix
I'm so bored on my phone in bed right now, not being able to sleep.

Then you're in luck. Try our new and improved Diablo: Immortal branded SleepPotionMTX™ now with added SuperXP™ and GemsAbungo™! Time-limited offer. Click now! Many bargains, much value! Don't delay, grab credit card NOW!

</sarcasm>
Play Roblox until S17.
I'm going to run the Rapid Fire LoN build in S17, will be interesting to see how it fares in group GR 4man runs
I love that feeling in the first weekend of a season when I'm too excited to sleep, but I try anyway. And then after a couple hours getting up, hitting that on button and hearing the sweet purr of my PC starting up. Like, I have so much gaming business to do right now, screw sleep!

$10 has been transferred to your account
I don't believe you.

Besides, the way you write, I would read stories you come up with while you wait for Seasons to start.
Aren't you thankful?

Haha. I just wish it was the start of a season right now. Not the end / down time. I'm so bored on my phone in bed right now, not being able to sleep. I feel like I read all the main posts in general discussion, and even checked out hardcore, items and crafting, and lore.
funny I generally fall asleep playing ww barb in regular rift farming keys.
05/08/2019 05:44 AMPosted by LiLmEgZ
I'm going to run the Rapid Fire LoN build in S17, will be interesting to see how it fares in group GR 4man runs
I’m not worried at all about this LoN DH build in groups for it being tanky, I am just curious to how it can help a meta group with demon clearing or elite kill. Previously it just wasn’t that strong a build when playing high GR’s, but with free LoN set bonus, and the recent rapid fire damage boost, I wonder how high it will go? We’ll see.
05/08/2019 09:25 AMPosted by FusRoDah

You should see a doctor about that.
Perhaps you have sleeping sickness or another serious disease.
05/08/2019 12:29 PMPosted by Chetanji
05/08/2019 09:25 AMPosted by FusRoDah

He does, it’s called D3 Syndrome. Symptoms are realizing Diablo 3 is so boring you can now use it as a sleep inducer.
Season starts on some friday 1700 PST... 1705... "Is anyone powerleveling?"
05/08/2019 01:24 PMPosted by Coco
He does, it’s called D3 Syndrome. Symptoms are realizing Diablo 3 is so boring you can now use it as a sleep inducer.

D3 players have cleared gr 150 S16 in Hard Core America and Europe.

I dare say these are highly motivated people.

D3 is not boring to hundreds of thousands of players world wide.
05/08/2019 02:29 PMPosted by Chetanji

and many of them do not even need sleep while playing 23.5 hours a day.
Im sleeping peacefully thinking that I will never play this garbage game again LOL.BUt I will sure still come to troll those d3 nutt huggers to trigger their feeling hhahaa
05/08/2019 12:29 PMPosted by Chetanji

I know right,I generally have to watch Netflix shows to farm keys and dbs to stay awake.
05/08/2019 02:29 PMPosted by Chetanji

Try Tetris it was more challenging but this is just get more op gear and overload paragon till they melt.
I have played ALL seasons and still, can't wait to play s18. Chacking forums all the time for s18 start announcement...