Looks like 2.6.5 balance is broken again.

General Discussion
05/15/2019 03:56 AMPosted by Steve
That's like having twenty bamboo sticks and having weights on all the ends, and using like a Kilogram weights to try and balance it. "2kg here. Christ that was too heavy. Let's take a kg off. Now it's not heavy enough! Well close enough."

Balances can only work if they are incremental over time bringing all builds up to very close to the top build. It's how any normal person with a brain would try to balance some scales.

I’m sure they could obviously do better if they actually played the game or communicated with those that do.

That being said they are essentially attempting to balance astronomically heavy weights on an astronomically short balance beam. They have a shallow game with a multiplicative damage calculation with huge power creeped numbers with very little manpower.

Would hate to be them.
05/15/2019 06:08 AMPosted by dmkt
I'm in agreement. The cross class power gap is too big. Last night I could barely clear GR120 with a partially augmented N6 rapid fire build. This matches the power of DH non-season tier-2 builds, (M6 Multishot, N6 FoK, U6 Multishot Fire, UE6 Grenades, etc).

With the seasonal 17 buff, LoN Rapid Fire will top off at GR127-130, while others approach GR 135-138+.

[/quote]

I think you are too optimistic. Where do you see that extra damage coming from in season?

Me personally will not play any build using Hellfire Waistguard because they shine only in open space maps where bombs don't fall off screen, or disappear due to collision with walls before they do any damage. Too much fishing for my taste.
great job with PTR being up for a few days when it could have been tested for a month to avoid this !@#$ show
05/15/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Gravity
great job with PTR being up for a few days when it could have been tested for a month to avoid this !@#$ show

Actually it was up for long enough and feedback was given. But they decided to blue tag thread (I LOVE THE RAPID FIRE BUFF) where someone says he loves RapidFire buff without giving any feedback why....

Other more critical threads did not give any blue attention. Maybe they did read them but clearly they did not care as much about that kind of feedback.

I hate to quote myself but I will repeat post I made while PTR was alive:

04/25/2019 03:05 AMPosted by Pe3eWe3e
Is new rapid fire good for:

Keyfarm - NO
Bounties - NO
Speed GR 3 min runs - NO
Solo Push - Dont think so
4 man BK - NO
4 man trash killer - NO

So I have a question. What was the goal with recent buff blizzard? And do you think it was acomplished?

If there are no further buffs to the core items they will not be used.

Time will tell. I have 6500+ hours on DH and I think I know how to recognize what is efficient and what is not.
You guys leave the wizard alone, noobs.
05/15/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Gravity

It was up quite a bit longer.
05/15/2019 07:19 AMPosted by SevenShadow

We are not asking for wizard nerfs we are asking for other classes to be buffed.
Well, I had already talked about it .....https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771496951?page=7#post-124

The blizz will again have to rebalance power between classes, that's pathetic...

BLIZZARD, you are RUINING the game (even more), it is already in a hole and you are digging it even more, because you are lazy and do not want to balance your own game. It's funny because it's not difficult, any experienced player could do it and you time after time come inflating numbers in an irresponsible way. What do you want anyway? Do you want that in 2 years all classes will be doing GR 150 SOLO and 4P doing 150 in 1: 30min?
05/15/2019 07:19 AMPosted by SevenShadow

If blizzard doesn't properly buff the other classes, then you should expect some heavy nerfs to hit the wizard. And this is coming from a wizard main.
05/15/2019 03:58 AMPosted by QvaZmir
Where do you see this 138 clear? All i see is 134 :)
In China server. P9300
Disclaimer: Do not listen to this with headphones turned up loud lol, it's a bit distorted, but it's a classic meme for this current situation:

https://youtu.be/JXoNYBOvw7E
05/15/2019 07:56 AMPosted by JustinFan
05/15/2019 03:58 AMPosted by QvaZmir
Where do you see this 138 clear? All i see is 134 :)
In China server. P9300

Where can I see china server?
I guess I am on the other end of the fence, I like the Chant is clearing higher. I think all builds should realistically be able to clear a GR145 or so solo assuming the proper gear and NS of around 3500-5000 paragon + by now.

By getting all builds in that range, the goal for those diehards is to figure out how to get the last 5 levels needed for solo.

Remember, the max difficulty in this game is GR150, which is not something solo players do. Thus power creep is not really power creep, but proper balancing toward the highest difficulty in the game.

The issue is that other classes still lag behind, and that is very frustrating.
05/15/2019 08:09 AMPosted by ENIAC
d.163.com
check 英雄榜 it grabs all server data.
What are you maniacs talking about? Allow me to wake you up!

This season is called "Season of Nightmares" and yet strongest build of some of the classes are ordinary set builds! If they cannot even establish a proper intra-class balance how can you expect them to achieve an inter-class balance?

Remember last year's Blizzcon?

People booed the Diablo Immortal announcement. And the very unfortunate event of "don't you guys have phones" happened. Ask yourselves this question: Who would ask such a question? And how clueless they have to be to tie "booing", "diablo immortal" and "phones" together? I'm in a good mood so I'll share some tips. Keep reading.

They don't know what is expected of them.
They refuse to understand what is expected of them even when people tell them.
They don't know what is fun.
They fail to deliver.
They have been failing for years and years and years now.
They are not going to stop failing now.

They are trying their best. I'm sure of it. They are just incapable of doing better. That much should be obvious for everyone by now.

Long story short. Stop expecting an exceptional job from these guys. Play the game as is. If you don't like it the way it is, don't play it.
where someone says he loves RapidFire buff
Because blz hate complaint-thread. They want to listen how GREAT they did. This is one reason why there’s always a gap between players and bliz.

Why we always complain about balance? Because nothing really new in D3 and I don’t have a blz brand phone.
05/15/2019 08:16 AMPosted by JustinFan
05/15/2019 08:09 AMPosted by ENIAC
d.163.com
check 英雄榜 it grabs all server data.

Thank you friend. I found the video!

Really, it's very strong, I believe they can clear 140 with a perfect GR.

Unfortunately we returned the same situation of patch 2.6.1 when condemn was stronger, but I think the balance is a little worse.
05/15/2019 08:38 AMPosted by ENIAC
but I think the balance is a little worse.

Agree, at least crus play its own game. Wiz dominate group solo and solo speed. I heard people saying wiz solo speed level is 10+ than most class.
OMG! 138 instead of 132! Done by someone with no life and infinite number of paragons? Omg.... how will I ever compete with that class when all I do is play the game a normal amount and will never get close to those clears anyways?

God reading these boards are hilarious so many cry babies over literally everything.