Blizzcon®-4-25-2019 will you go ?

General Discussion
Nope, not even if they straight up announce D4 before hand. They lost my wallet paying for the overpriced tickets from last years fiasco. Buying a ticket this year is just basically giving them the free pass from last years mess.
04/25/2019 09:26 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
It would take a truly special kind of stupid to attend as a Diablo fan after last year. Hell, I'm not even sure it's even worth it at all as a fan of any of their other franchises, tbh.

If I had the finances to go, the only draw would be seeing folks like MissCheetah, Omegal/MysticalOS, PahandaBear, etc. It's the people that'd make it worthwhile for me, not the 'Con itself. It certainly wouldn't be the cheesy looking Alliance "statue", that's for sure (I'd rather have the usual goodie bag than the statue).
It was actually one of my dreams to attend a Blizzcon, for the longest time...
I literally had enough saved to visit Anaheim and take the significant to Disneyland and make it a trip for both of us.

I am now using the money to do more home renovations ::shrug::
A bitter sweet betrayal.
04/26/2019 08:21 AMPosted by Exuri
I literally had enough saved to visit Anaheim and take the significant to Disneyland and make it a trip for both of us.

A bitter sweet betrayal.

*hair flip*
*dramatic sigh*
04/25/2019 09:09 PMPosted by PardalBR
For that reason Diablo 3 stand is so little. Everybody don't go LOL. So don't complain about the D3 room size.

04/25/2019 06:56 PMPosted by Meowzer
I've lost all faith in future Blizzcons. I still haven't recovered.

They will anounce Druid pack, difficult revamp, and other kind of GR with just elite packes, so we have new item to grind end game. And it's not power creep because they will revamp game difficult before so everything will be balanced :D

Happy dream : )
04/26/2019 05:08 AMPosted by TheTias
If I had the finances to go, the only draw would be seeing folks like MissCheetah, Omegal/MysticalOS, PahandaBear, etc. It's the people that'd make it worthwhile for me, not the 'Con itself. It certainly wouldn't be the cheesy looking Alliance "statue", that's for sure (I'd rather have the usual goodie bag than the statue).

I don't normally go every year. It is more like every other. It is quite expensive and I have a very limited income. This year would normally be a year off for me, but we shall see.

Not sure if Mystical/Adam is going this year or not.

Pah probably won't. His son is still too little and he moved in the past year for a new job that is going great, but really busy.

You are right though that most of it is about the people and community, not the announcements.
04/26/2019 08:51 AMPosted by DonMartin
04/26/2019 08:21 AMPosted by Exuri

A bitter sweet betrayal.

*hair flip*
*dramatic sigh*

Yeah kinda, I've been hyped to go since I was 16 (30 now). I was a Blizz fanboy in every way you could even imagine. I have a plethora of collectables and loved all of the lore to every series. I just installed Blizz launcher for the first time since Blizzcon to play some HoTS with some IRL friends.
They would have to put up one heck of a show to recover from last time. Announcement of D4, D2 remake, D3 expansion, all at the same time. Then perhaps they will be redeemed of their sins.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771057133

Pretty sure this thread made it quite clear on whether or not most of us intend to go to blizzcon...
04/25/2019 10:07 AMPosted by PardalBR
Hey guy i never lost one blizzcon but last it was very dissapointed. Will you go ?

Well i loved the new patch. If after PTR the official patch cast more new legendary like they did with DH rapid fire, wiz cantodo, crusader blessed shield, necro buffs, wd carnevil to monk and barb so the list is complete. Then i would feel enforceable to show up on Blizzcon to support their work.

They already did one amazing job. But if they show more little stuff after patch launches that show more compromise with the Diablo game. So i would ask a couple of day off to go.
no, don't these people have mobile phones to televise free. Too soon?
04/25/2019 09:09 PMPosted by PardalBR
For that reason Diablo 3 stand is so little. Everybody don't go LOL. So don't complain about the D3 room size.

04/25/2019 06:56 PMPosted by Meowzer
I've lost all faith in future Blizzcons. I still haven't recovered.

They will anounce Druid pack, difficult revamp, and other kind of GR with just elite packes, so we have new item to grind end game. And it's not power creep because they will revamp game difficult before so everything will be balanced :D

If they announce the druid pack I'll !@#$ myself
I'd rather spend the night in a confinement cell.
go to blizzcon? ha! I'd rather take a sledgehammer to the nuts.
!@#$ no. I wanted to go for several years, but this year has been the death of this entire company and anything associated with it. You guys have a good one.

Choke on the giant dildos you've built for yourselves. Better companies will shatter this belief that you can neglect your player base and prosper off of new customers. I'm not the only NS player that spits at your face. Most people I know get the rewards and delete their seasonal garbage. All my seasonal friends (THAT QUIT LMAO!!!) Dont need more storage. Congrats on dumdumbing the %^-* out of this announcement as well. Idiotic people behind the curtain. Just Resign!!