D3 is a good game -Blizzard Fanboy

General Discussion
Reijax - i'll save u a super duper long post.
Add me IG, I'll log in on season-start.
05/01/2019 05:14 AMPosted by Thorodan
Reijax - i'll save u a super duper long post.
Add me IG, I'll log in on season-start.

Can't wait.
04/29/2019 03:07 PMPosted by Avalon
I also like D3 it was the best money I ever spent for 7 years of enjoyment. I will be taking my grandson to see the new Avengers movie, it will cost me more for that one moving.

D3 and Avengers in the same phrase says a lot about the remaining d3 community.
04/29/2019 09:11 PMPosted by aeligos
I still think the AH needs to return for an even better D3 experience.

I honestly quite liked the AH as well, though I think they were right in taking it out. However, I think they swung the pendulum too far in the other direction in making almost everything account bound. My boyfriend just started playing and in the past I would have given him some items (and gold) to help him out, but now that’s only possible if they dropped while we were in a game together, or are yellow quality or lower.

Maybe some day they’ll loosen up the restrictions on account bound, but I highly doubt we’ll ever see AH again.
04/29/2019 02:57 PMPosted by Reijax
The current state of the game vs the 2012 state of the game is insanely different and better.

No. It was bad then and it's worse now. Also, it's Diablo in name only.
Tis I, Reijax.

Here to lighten up the forums in spite of the incoming down votes.

I like Diablo 3.

I like the current state of the game.
    I like the way blizzard is handling the seasons.
    I like item system.
    I like the stash space and feel that it is more than decent.
    I like the builds
    etc

The current state of the game vs the 2012 state of the game is insanely different and better.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a game you bought. I have a different opinion on some of the things you listed, but there is nothing wrong with you enjoying your free time. I can't say I haven't gotten my money's worth out of the game myself, haha.

Though if you like games like Diablo 3, I would recommend a few other choice games that have been listed in these forums in the past. I don't think you would be disappointed in trying out other games in the ARPG genre as well as playing Diablo 3.
Tis I, Reijax.

I like Diablo 3.

I like the current state of the game.
    I like the way blizzard is handling the seasons.
    I like item system.
    I like the stash space and feel that it is more than decent.
    I like the builds
    etc

Blizzard is still releasing new free content for a game almost everyone gave up on, so my hat's off to them.

Go to bed now gramps. You are drunk again.
04/30/2019 05:55 AMPosted by Reijax
04/29/2019 08:55 PMPosted by Thorodan
Nothings wrong with falling in love w D3.
D2 understanders have been hated on for just redic amt of years on the D3 forums since this isn't D2's home-turf.

If u like D3 go head enjoy.
Just understand what D2 is beneath the 'enigma chaos/baal hdin sorc" surface.
There are many, many, many things D2 did so-clearly better/at all if you look and study it.

Here's an example if you have never played D2 for more than a few hours.
Look at Barb's WW animation and soundfx in D2 v D3.
That right there shows something 'beneath the enigma/chaos baal" label D2 gets.

Look at Barb's battlecry voice-acting and soundfx.
That "Rah!" + Deep-Bass-Thump with that animation.
Beyond-cool.

So OP check out D2 for real if you like D3.
It takes what D3 did and did just about everything, but not all things, much more PC-gamer like. You may end up preferring D2, but If you still side w D3 that's perfectly fine.

Here's an example of (one of the few and proud) things D3 did way better.
In D3...you can't exit a boss-fight to heal up mid-fight. I mean unfortunately bosses don't-matter-at-all in D3...or can kill you....but at least they made it so you can't escape their "wrath" even if it's more like dancing and signing.

lol friend I've played more d2 than the people in this forum combined. I'm an old goat. Not sure how d2 came up but I never mentioned it in my post. D2 is definitely a good game but people thinking that d3 is going to be anything like d2 are kidding themselves.

Here are some things in D2 that were awful:
Quests
Useless spells
unforgiving skill system
pindle runs
stamina

Mind you, I love d2 and I love d3. I'm not saying d3 is better and I'm not saying d2 is better. All I'm trying to do is spread the love in a forum community that wallows in hate.

I have been playing d2 and d2 lod since it was out(not saying Ive played more than you).THe early days of d2 lod was some of the greatest gaming experience ever even if I was younger(31 today).You were actually excited when you looted an unique item,you were working hard to level up(before poeple really started to rush).Everything you did seemed to be rewarding.I wont even talk about how pvp were awesome too. Diablo 2 was a masterpiece compared to D3 that used to be good at some point but became a generic ,unsatisfying and boring RPG game.
Tis I, Reijax.

I like Diablo 3.

Right? I made a post about a month ago talking about how much I like D3 and the ways I see it as superior to D2, and I got... not much discussion, and some downvotes, lol. Here's a link if you fancy it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771227027

I really do wonder how many of the people on this forum that complain about the lack of endgame variety or class balances in D3 while praising D2 for the same thing actually played D2. Baal and Pindleskin runs forever do not an endgame make!