Which class will you main/play in season-17?

General Discussion
I'm most likely going to play WD, DH, Wiz. I'm still undecided about which to main.

Which will you main and what alts?
Since you need to do 1-70 and then ramp up to do GR75 (XVI), shadow set DH is highly playable. The fact that there are only two choices for the dagger make it easier to gear also.

The wiz I love also, but there is too many items that you could roll and not get what you want. In that regard LoN should really help out wizards, likewise necromancers.

WD is also going to do well with LoN .
I think DH for farmer, is fast. After Wiz for high level (paragon).
Speeds with Archon / Rat Runs, and Multishot DH for farming bounties.
DH impale to start with for sure! Then probably Crusader Captain America as second character
Probably wizard again. I'm still farming for good ancients to augment for my tal meteor build.
I will rebirth my Wizard in Hardcore mode and play solo. I might also rebirth my Crusader when it comes time to complete a third Conquest... or once my Wizard inevitably bites the dust.
Definitely Jade WD into LoN carnevil.
The down vote botts are on the move.
I probably play a DH again as in the previous seasons.
WD, as usual. I rarely do HC, though, but might be tempted....
dh again unlock stash tab,pet and wings then done unless I do necro lon.
I will continue my class as a stranger on this forum, as the game is dead who still plays it?
Necro for the interesting LoN experiments.
since i have enough mats, etc, i can freely choose what to do now:

-for months now, i choose to keep playing my weakest avatar/build and keep at it until it isn't the weakest anymore :)

-this way i can slowly improve all my 14 avatars.
05/12/2019 12:58 AMPosted by fathom
I will continue my class as a stranger on this forum, as the game is dead who still plays it?

Lots of players playing in the forum. Game is alive and lots of players playing. Welcome stranger.

@Runtofun:
Noice!
05/12/2019 08:30 AMPosted by BossDogg
05/12/2019 12:58 AMPosted by fathom

Lots of players playing in the forum. Game is alive and lots of players playing. Welcome stranger.

@Runtofun:
Noice!

Lots of trolls on the forums too, look at all the downvotes, lol!
I play dh every season, but leveling up solo each time is getting to be a drag. Going to switch to Nec to level to 70, then play nec/dh through the season.
WoL Monk, I am not sure if the set or LoN buff will work better. I have never run a LoN.