Easy avarice conquest

General Discussion
For any class that can get bovine bardiche to drop and doesnt want to farm 30+ bounties. Get boon of the hoarder maxed, and throw the wep in the cube on t13. No need to go higher. The cow density is so high in there, I personally doubled what was needed, and just stopped. Easily could have quadrupled it.
I recommend doing it on t14, but yes it works. too bad for demon hunters because it doesn't drop for them! But you can upgrade rare polearms in the cube to get one.
any class should be able to get one. Just a 1-5 chance with a lvl70 yellow polearm in the cube.
I thought a level 1 crusader can drop it down to 1 in 3 chance..... but dont quote me on that
One t16 bandit shrine will do it. Just dont move when killing them, double whats needed
05/24/2019 06:53 PMPosted by TrvAix
I recommend doing it on t14, but yes it works. too bad for demon hunters because it doesn't drop for them! But you can upgrade rare polearms in the cube to get one.

Actually, for a UE DH, any decently populated Battlegrounds of Eternity maps in regular rifts on T13 will likely net you far more than the required 50M gold. If you don't believe me, here's the proof:

https://imgur.com/lG8bs0W

And that wasn't even T13. That was a run on T10.

If you can kill the mobs in short order, a BoE map with a maxed Boon of the Hoarder gem equipped will utterly destroy whatever you can get from gathering T13 caches, and do so in a pittance of the time you'd otherwise spend on the task.
I did it yesterday. T13 Corvus Ruins with boon gem lvl50. First try 83m, second try 47m. A lot easier and less time wasting than doing bounties.
05/24/2019 06:53 PMPosted by TrvAix

Funny, I had one drop on my seasonal DH this season. Obviously it was smart loot, but.....