My max solo gr: 111+
I play 90% solo
and i no love 4 player

here is the big problem of xp solo

The problem of bot and already
Why penalize the solo player with xp ... while the bot dominates

So give + xp solo & duet

sorry for my english ,i'm french
I agree, that this is really hurting solo players!

There are two major reasons why group players get much more xp than solo players.
1) The group buff for each additional player.
2) The fact that groups can complete much higher rifts than solo players.

These two factors make is so that solo players have no chance to achieve anywhere near the Paragon level that a group player will achieve for the same amount of time invested.
Solo players (as this post shows) are not happy getting such a small amount of experience in comparison to group players. However, how to fix this without completely infuriating group players is a hard question to answer. Group players have been given free xp for so long now that if solo players suddenly were to get the same amount of xp as the group players, or even close to it, group players would feel like they have lost something.
The real question for me is why do group players deserve to get so much more xp than solo players? This is a question I cannot answer, because I don't think there is a good answer that solo players will accept.
I think the root of this issue here is the fact that solo players are competing against group players on the "solo" leaderboards. The top "solo" players are actually able to achieve top positions by gaining xp in group play. This problem is made worse by the fact that because group players are completing higher GRs, they are able to level up their legendary gems higher than solo players, giving them even more advantage on the "solo" leaderboards.
The best solution I have heard to this problem is to have the option to create solo characters that cannot play in groups and to only have these solo characters competing on the solo leaderboards. This makes sense. If you are competing for a solo position, you should have to do it solo.
Even though this is the best option I've heard, it's a flawed suggestion, because most players do enjoy playing in a group at least occasionally, and would therefore be investing time and energy into a character they would feel limited with.
I hope that Blizzard is able to come up with an even better solution, that does not leave all us solo players feeling shafted, but at the same time doesn't upset group players by taking away too much of their free xp advantage. However, if the above really is the best solution I would love to see it implemented.
This is the problem. All the incentives for this game encourages group play. D3 is NOT a solo focused game. You are supposed to play groups. Now ofc, everyone has the liberty to pick a mode they prefer. So if solo really makes you happy then so be it, bear the loss of xp / gear sharings etc.

You can not change something thats shaking the fundamental philosophy. Solo builds however needs a balance to let solo players increase solo capacity. Solo vs Group XP is fine atm. D1 is a solo game, D2 is a solo game then later has multi player into it. D3 is a multiplayer game, it has solo mode to retain previous diablo fans, its core is multiplayer not solo.
XP is kinda pointless now................... The only thing they can do now is keep doing the "power creep" patches. Nothing new to see here......move along.
just a craftable yellow amulett (item-lvl60) with +100% exp (10.0% at level70). This would help solo speedrunning GR when your follower is using this amulett and leveling from 60 to 70 (the most annoying part of leveling imo).
You won't use it because it has bad stats (level 60 stats and yellow item).
04/23/2019 02:49 PMPosted by KingIlle
u dont have to be rocket scientist to see its huuge differnce.

That huge gap is intended I believe. People who play groups generally tend to have higher average clear than solo. If they want to fix this there are two approaches to that;
1. Giving Followers a higher efficiency for sharing experience per monster kill bonus. Currently it's like 30% or so I think?
2. They allow Unity to work with some certain clones or shadow copies of our character so we can push through with proper setups.

I'm open to both, but unlikely to happen. Group play always will be promoted in this game if it isn't clear yet. They have no excuses to push always-online DRM other way.
Buffing Solo xp will in turn nerf Group xp, so why would they do that?

Almost everyone in this post is a "solo player". I'd have to guess that most of diablo 3 players are. So why would the take away the incentive to play as a group?
+1 to Solo XP BUFF!!!!
04/24/2019 06:45 AMPosted by DonMartin
You get a bonus for being in a group. Solo XP is fine.

No, it's not fine. If difficulty properly scaled for each player that is in a group, you might have a point. Since it does not, group play gets overly rewarded for easier gameplay.
04/29/2019 08:20 AMPosted by celtic08
This is the problem. All the incentives for this game encourages group play. D3 is NOT a solo focused game. You are supposed to play groups. Now ofc, everyone has the liberty to pick a mode they prefer. So if solo really makes you happy then so be it, bear the loss of xp / gear sharings etc.

You can not change something thats shaking the fundamental philosophy. Solo builds however needs a balance to let solo players increase solo capacity. Solo vs Group XP is fine atm. D1 is a solo game, D2 is a solo game then later has multi player into it. D3 is a multiplayer game, it has solo mode to retain previous diablo fans, its core is multiplayer not solo.

The fundamental philosophy is wrong. The idea was that somehow players who play in groups are more valuable to Blizzard. This might be true if D3 was a competitive game. It's not. The leader boards are pointless for 99% of the player base. There is no PVP. It's not an Esport. Most game players are casual and don't dedicate their lives to gaming hours every day. If you want to make money make games that are simple with a wide appeal to casual players. Becoming a bigger fish in an ever smaller more specialized pond is a recipe for going broke. This is why they're making Diablo Immortal because they've been going in the wrong direction on D3 for years and it's too late to recover. The current player base won't accept changes to the game designed to make it succeed. They would just lose the pitiful few players still hanging around.
05/01/2019 03:32 PMPosted by Zymurgeist
The fundamental philosophy is wrong

Not going to judge whether its right or wrong. What ever the views are, it is way too late to change something thats been 7 years old. Maybe there are more balances in future Diablo titles, but in terms of D3, its way too late.

There were countless demands on narrowing the gap or providing an even ground between Solo Vs Groups since Vanila days. Blizzard had their chances, the decisions were made to stay the same. Multiplayer remains core for D3 to date. Now you either embrace it or walk away, simple as that.

Personally, i dont agree with it, I believe solo needs more love. But do we have the power to change it? No, absolutely not because players dont own blizzard. Just like real life, all of us wishes something changes lets say the tax system. But unless you are elected head of state, reality is nothing will change. So either bear it or kill your selfs. This is a game, so you dont kill your self, just find something else thats fits your gaming style.

End of day, D3 is a multiplayer game. Dont waste your time requesting for Solo elements. Face the reality.
I only play solo because I am solo in this life, as I was in my previous life. My next life will be different.
Faux Group: setting on difficulty, game treats this game as if there were an extra one, two or three other players playing (maximum of four)
I play solo, and don't expect a change, although one
would be welcome.
From a company that forces you to play only sets,
gates stash tabs, and now is making a phone game,
they haven't got the mental capacity to make any
meaningful change.
05/01/2019 08:30 PMPosted by celtic08
05/01/2019 03:32 PMPosted by Zymurgeist
The fundamental philosophy is wrong

Not going to judge whether its right or wrong. What ever the views are, it is way too late to change something thats been 7 years old. Maybe there are more balances in future Diablo titles, but in terms of D3, its way too late.

There were countless demands on narrowing the gap or providing an even ground between Solo Vs Groups since Vanila days. Blizzard had their chances, the decisions were made to stay the same. Multiplayer remains core for D3 to date. Now you either embrace it or walk away, simple as that.

Personally, i dont agree with it, I believe solo needs more love. But do we have the power to change it? No, absolutely not because players dont own blizzard. Just like real life, all of us wishes something changes lets say the tax system. But unless you are elected head of state, reality is nothing will change. So either bear it or kill your selfs. This is a game, so you dont kill your self, just find something else thats fits your gaming style.

End of day, D3 is a multiplayer game. Dont waste your time requesting for Solo elements. Face the reality.

Never give up, Never surrender. If you don't stand up to be counted you don't count.
The game is 7 years old and there are far better options available (Grim Dawn had yet another expansion released in March as one example) so why even worry about it? I have 5500 hours invested in this game and don't regret a single minute although I saw the writing on the wall a while ago and quit. However, D3 is dead and constantly requesting changes that will NEVER happen is kinda pointless.

That being said, if they release a Diablo 4, I'll do the same thing I did with D3 and take off work for a few days to totally binge lol.
Huge problem for me since ~2 years. 49% of the playerbase are playing gr110++, other 49% are playing gr90 or lower. I have been at gr100 I can't find players for 2 years.
I got plenty invites to clans/chats but no one is playing at ~gr100. No wonder I stuck at p1300. I probably would be at p2500 IF I didn't play solo.