Xbox One Patch 2.6.5 Update

Technical Support
I am still running Patch 2.6.0 on Xbox One. I have checked under Manage Games and Add Ons for an update to 2.6.5 but nothing shows there. I am in the US and from what I have Patch 2.6.5 is available. Also verified the patch I am running under What's New. I'd appreciate steps on how to update my patch so that I can begin Season 17. Thanks!
Hey there,

It doesn't look like patch 2.6.5 has released for Xbox One or Playstation 4 yet I'm afraid. They are live on PC and Mac according to the announcement, but usually for console they are delayed by a bit due to the approval process that goes on for the console versions of the game.

Once it releases on Xbox One though you should get the update automatically.
05/17/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Jambrix
Hey there,

It doesn't look like patch 2.6.5 has released for Xbox One or Playstation 4 yet I'm afraid. They are live on PC and Mac according to the [url="https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22989462/patch-265-now-live-5-14-2019"]announcement[/url], but usually for console they are delayed by a bit due to the approval process that goes on for the console versions of the game.

Once it releases on Xbox One though you should get the update automatically.

Thanks Jambrix. I misread the announcement and thought it was live on consoles. Do you have an ETA on its availability on Xbox One?
Same question for Nintendo switch no info anywhere for switch
Is this update going to fix the voice issues for Necro player characters introduced with the last patch on Xbox One? If not, is there any way to roll back to the previous patch?
Is 2.6.5 out yet for Xbox 1 I am reading here and there some are saying yes but have had no updates since 2.6 any help is appreciated.
06/17/2019 11:42 PMPosted by Illidan1973
Is 2.6.5 out yet for Xbox 1 I am reading here and there some are saying yes but have had no updates since 2.6 any help is appreciated.
You may ask othe Xbox players on Console Discussion forum.