Not received Seasonal Armor Set

Bug Report
I have not received the Seasonal Armor Set after claimed the mail in-game (a game non-seasonal) for use it.
No bag, or chest to open I have received in the inventory or in the stash. Nothing at all.
I had the inventory open in the moment of the claim.
I had succesfully finished all the 4 Chapter.
If you're playing on a console you're in the wrong forum. This forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC.
05/28/2019 12:45 PMPosted by Perusoe
If you're playing on a console you're in the wrong forum. This forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC.

Why, do you guess that I'm playing from a console?
I am playing from PC.
and you're not helping at all...
I have an obvious bug. After hours of play for get that armor set now I have nothing. Good one!
05/31/2019 02:43 AMPosted by Hcfighter
and you're not helping at all...
This is not a help forum.

And, if you truly have a bug, Blizzard will read it. If they can reproduce it, they will fix it.

Blizzard will not respond here.

05/31/2019 02:42 AMPosted by Hcfighter
Why, do you guess that I'm playing from a console?
When I posted my previous comments your username was not clickable for me. It's working now. (It was probably a website glitch). My apologies for that.
[quote="207703978382"]
Blizzard will not respond here.

?
I have not received the Seasonal Armor Set after claimed the mail in-game (a game non-seasonal) for use it.
No bag, or chest to open I have received in the inventory or in the stash. Nothing at all.
I had the inventory open in the moment of the claim.
I had succesfully finished all the 4 Chapter.

Do you mean that you tried to claim the seasonal armor on a non-seasonal character? This can not be done. You need to claim the armor on a seasonal character.