Blizzcon 2019: D2LOD Remastered or Diablo Immortal?

General Discussion
Which news will get you more hype?
Happy Reaper
this options suck
d:i is cashgrab piece of !@#$, d2remaster will be like sc2remaster. the game was great for its time, but relatively modern games like poe/d3 is better imo and all who will try it will understand exactly why.
Blizzard: No more development on diablo franchise
A new expansion.
Neither. Netflix and breakfast cereal. The cereal has a chance to contain a code for something cool. Or a message saying "Please try again!"
05/13/2019 04:11 AMPosted by Thörior
A new expansion.

lol it will never happen
I am not interested in anything else but a D2 remaster. I don't think anyone working at blizzard has what it takes to make something great.
i love diablo immortal. cant wait for it.
The reason D:I has not been released yet is because we all hated the mobile idea with a passion beyond belief.

At best I imagine a Blizzcon at some date where the main stage is all about D4 or some great Diablo project for PC and off to the side in a couple dozen little stands with wires attached to phones is the D:I demo.

Not too much to take away from the D:I demo's except it is there.

Acti-Blizz will become worth Trillons of Dollars in time and Bobby K's whole family will eat gold flakes on their morning cereal.
05/13/2019 06:45 AMPosted by Ninniq

How can you love something that doesn't even exist yet?
05/13/2019 06:57 AMPosted by Chetanji
05/13/2019 06:45 AMPosted by Ninniq

How can you love something that doesn't even exist yet?

I'm translating it as /sarcasm....
05/13/2019 01:10 AMPosted by fathom
Which news will get you more hype?
Blizzard splitting from Activision.
05/13/2019 02:27 AMPosted by TaintedFate
but relatively modern games like poe/d3 is better imo and all who will try it will understand exactly why.

"Diablo" 3 is a Diablo game in name only, it lacks Diablo design. PoE used to be better than "Diablo" 3 but now it's just as bad as it.
If they have learned ANYTHING from the last BlizzCon, no one getting on the stage will dare to even mention the name - unless they want the crowd to throw old Nokias at them while shouting "We have phones!".
my bet is on a diablo board game
They're making a new diablo game. Hopefully it's an mmo but they're definitely making a new game for PC.
05/13/2019 10:41 AMPosted by Carbonaceous
They're making a new diablo game. Hopefully it's an mmo but they're definitely making a new game for PC.

*another* game. they have made 1 already and let it die because it wasnt up to snuff.

the issue is that they are in year 3 of the current new game, and they are typically 5-6 year development cycles. so they can announce the game, but its not close to done yet.

they could technically do a engine reboot for D3, and fix many of the loot related issues, etc, but i dont know that people would want them to spend the time on it.

a D2 reboot? meh. not really interested. I know there are a lot of people that do though, so it wouldnt bother me if they did, just not looking for it.