I LOVE the Rapid Fire buff

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 20 Next
04/26/2019 03:11 PMPosted by Nevalistis
  • What skill would you like to see have more support? Is there one with a great fantasy/flavor you like, but doesn't have much power behind it?
  • Is there a class fantasy you feel isn't very fulfilled right now? Something you really want to be able to do with a class, but just isn't possible?

Holy moley, where to begin?

I've exclusively played Wizard since day dot, and a lot of the skill runes and legendaries have either remained untouched, or nerfed in some form due to warranted circumstances at the time, but which in the games' current state dont make any sense. Some skills are just plain useless, and need to be addressed.

For example;

Mirror Image
The AI for the images is next to useless. They usually just run away, and will rarely, if ever cast a spell. As aloc suggested in one of the previous posts, they should function like the Haunt of Vaxo shadow clones. The fact that the spell physically moves you when you cast it is quite annoying too. The images should just spawn from you in random directions. IIRC, the rune Mocking Demise used to do a lot more damage too, but was nerfed due to its' involvement in the Critical Mass builds of yesteryear. Critical Mass was removed, but the runes' damage never restored. How about increasing it?
Additionally, Archmage's Vicalyke barely procs due to the flighty nature of the clones. A redesign of this legendary could be;

Mirror Images no longer taunt enemies, but instead flank you, copying your movements, attacks, and targeting the same enemies you do. Mirror Image gains the effect of the Duplicates rune.

This would change the unpredictable nature of the images into direct clones of you. You run, they run. You channel disintegrate, they all channel disintegrate. You turn into Archon, they all turn into Archon.

Blizzard
The rune selection for Blizzard is adequate, but the damage lacks oomph and its radius could do with a bump to 15 yards. It costs 40AP to cast, yet only deals 180% damage per second. How about a pair of pants (yes pants! we have no pants!) with the following;

Blizzard now deals its full damage up front every second. Casting Blizzard on top of an existing Blizzard merges the two, increasing its radius by 3 yards, refreshing it's duration, and increasing its damage by X%, stacking up to 5 times.

The Snowbound AP cost might have to be increased slightly so as to avoid over the top spammage, but the ability to create a storm and make it bigger, the more AP you pump into it sounds cool.

Hydra
Hydra just needs a straight up damage buff. An easy way to do this would be to tack on a +X% damage modifier to Serpent's Sparker.
An interesting idea would be to rework The Magistrate into the following;

Summoned Hydras now have 5 heads and are multi elemental. Elemental damage dealt by Hydras applies its corresponding elemental passive (Astral Presence, Cold Blooded, Conflagration, and Paralysis).

There are too many legendaries with Frost Nova procs. This way you get 4 passives for free and a different approach to the "gains all runes" effect. Could be good for groups?

Ray of Frost
I love this skill (especially Sleet Storm), but it and the other channeled spells are mostly used as just a means to an end to proc something that does more damage, or reset a cooldown. I would love to do some real damage with a cold based Ray of Frost wizard.
Firstly, the auto-aim that accompanies this skill should be removed when equipping Light of Grace. If the skill now pierces, then it should behave like Disintegrate. Trying to get it to hit where you want to maximize damage is too finicky, so something like the following would be good;

Ray of Frost now pierces, no longer auto-targets, and deals X% extra damage.

This would be a start, but more is always better, so Winter Flurry could be repurposed, as it is another useless Frost Nova proc legendary. I've posted this before, but I like the idea so much I'm going to post it again. This orb looks exactly like an Icicle familiar, so how about the following;

Summons an Icicle Familiar when equipped. Icicle familiars now cast Ray of Frost: Numb. Increase Familiar damage by X%.

So you could equip this, bang familiar on your skill bar and get some triple beam Ray of Frost goodness going. Or to take it to a ridiculous level, have this affect Mirror Images too. You could throw on Archmage's Vicalyke from the above idea, and have 15-beam madness! That sounds freaking cool.

Rimeheart
Speaking of cold, Rimeheart needs some love too. It's proc chance is further reduced by a skills' proc rate, making it near useless. How about forgoing the proc altogether and instead trying;

The colder an enemy is, the more damage they take from your cold skills.

You could base this off the movement speed reduction applied by cold skills. For example, if an enemy is chilled and has their movement speed reduced by 60%, they take 60% more damage from cold skills. If you equip a level 50 Iceblink gem, and slow the enemy by 80%, they take 80% more damage from cold skills. If they are frozen, 200%. Seems like something everyone could make use of, and wouldn't limit your choices when using cold skills.

I could go on for ever regarding the broken state of wiz runes and legs, but I think I'll leave it at that for now. My ideas may not be the best, or maybe I haven't taken everything into account; but when one rune is clearly the best over all others, or a particular skill is seldom used due to its ineffectiveness, or when a rare wiz leg is insta-salvage, something should be done.

(Edit) Bonus round;

Wizardspike

You may select one additional rune of one skill assigned to your skillbar.
In general, every class should have builds that make primary skills endgame viable.

How about buffing the BlackThorne set to give an alternative to class sets so any class can wear it and it makes primary skills endgame viable without having to use numlock/macro-hardware?

Suggestion:

BlackThornes:

1-Piece: Your movement speed is increased by 20%. This bonus increases by 5% for each additional 100 paragon levels up to a maximum of 60% movement speed at paragon 800.

2-Pieces: You gain +50 to mainstat and vitality per 10 paragon-levels up to a maximum of +4000 to mainstat and vitality at paragon level 800.

3-Pieces: You may have two followers active at the same time. At paragon level 666, both hired followers gain invulnerability.

4-Pieces: You gain an absorb shield reducing your damage taken by 5% per 50 paragon levels up to a maximum of 80% at paragon level 800. At paragon 800 you also gain a cheat-death passive with a 120 second cooldown.

5-Pieces: Your primary skills deal 4'000% more damage. This bonus increases by 2000% per 100 paragon levels up to a maximum of 20'000% at paragon level 800.

Full Ancient or Primal Ancient Set Bonus: You can now place legendary gems in your chest and pants. You can no longer place legendary gems in your amulet and rings.
04/25/2019 11:25 AMPosted by Sinured
Needs to be buffed:
Revenge
Overpower
Rend
Ancient spear
Bash
Cleave
Frenzy
Weapon throw
Call of the Ancients

also still:
Earthquake (Blade of the Tribe)
Seismic slam (Bracers of Destruction)
WW (Skullgrasp?)

passives:
Weapons Master
Inspiring Presence
Bloodthirst
Sword and Board
Unforgiving
Juggernaut

we have so many unused useless items...do something pls...

well i guess see u in s18...if i have time when that's around^^
What skill would you like to see have more support? Is there one with a great fantasy/flavor you like, but doesn't have much power behind it?

Wizard: There are others, but here are the ones that come to mind:

Hydra: Would love to see perhaps more hydras spawned (same element), or bring out more than just the one element (multi element) - or leave it an option for the player to choose how many of each element. A true sentry style gameplay for the wizard would be a nice change of pace! More multipliers (such as on serpent sparker) would be a welcome change too.

I used to play Firebird MH Hydra, Tal Vyr MH Hydra, and even Tal Mammoth Hydra back in the day. I certainly miss this playstyle.

Signature abilities: Magic Missile, Electrocute, Spectral Blades, Shock Pulse. These are a ton of fun to play at high APS. Having Fragment of Destiny affect all signatures is an easy win. Enhancing the multipliers for these is an easy win. Perhaps adding in other items or different means to hit closer to 5 APS (to compete with Flying Dragon Monk, Invoker Sader, etc.) would be great!

I'll also add that while electrocute has some items that enhance the build fairly well, these could be improved upon, and the other items (such as Mirrorball, Myken's, Velvet Camaral) could really shine here. It is notable that aside from Fragment (AS increase), Spectral blade and Shock pulse don't have any legendaries that change or enhance mechanics like these others do.

For the love of all things: change one of the lesser used arcane runes on disintegrate to a Lightning rune, so we can use non-archon form Manald Heal with Disintegrate. Giving some means to boost non-archon attack speed while having MH equipped would also be great for assisting non-archon MH builds, and even builds like Tal and Firebird Chantodos, which suffer from having lower base attack speed.

Not sure how that extra attack speed would play out though, as it would be difficult to balance the Vyr builds from taking advantage of that mechanic as well.

Popular builds that have fallen by the wayside because they simply don't have enough multiplier or base skill rune damage: Arcane Orbit, Explosive Blast, Twister, and Meteor Shower/Lightning Meteor.

In particular there are a lot of runes that are simply not balanced competitively for certain skills. Arcane Orb and Twister come to mind, with meteor Cold and lightning runes.

Copied from my other feedback thread:
The new chantodos can't help but remind me of Wave of force, and how underpowered, costly, and unusable of a skill it is (mostly due to animation). The only rune worth using is the arcane rune, and it's only used with builds like star pact because of how it functions, and how it scales with density. It would be nice to see this non-archon equivalent should see a return to power someday (hopefully with a mechanics and item rework also).

Mirror Image: Simply doesn't work as a skill as it is. Currently is not worthy of placement in any build. Would love to see something done with the items, and mechanics changed here if possible. Even if it's only a utility option for wizards, it should be a viable utility option.

Remove the arcane power cost of Wizard armor skills, Magic Weapon, and Familiar please, increase the duration to at least 15 minutes. This way we don't have to recast within a GR in the least.

Wizard passives are less useful compared to other classes. Dominance, Glass Cannon, Temporal Flux, Cold Blooded, and Prodigy are the ones that I rarely, if ever, use.

-----

EDIT (4/27/2019): adding response for this portion:
Is there a class fantasy you feel isn't very fulfilled right now? Something you really want to be able to do with a class, but just isn't possible?

I'd say the summoner mage archetype is not really emphasized all that well with Wizard. This would favor enhancing, revising, fixing pet related builds (hydra, mirror image), or perhaps introducing a new summon ability. I think Familiar was originally meant to be like this too, but the skill doesn't really work that way, it's more of a passive bonus.

We have fairly good emphasis on control, slow, pulls, shields, and big damage skills.

A pure cold build, aside from archon, this has always been missing from the class thematically. Ray of Frost and Blizzard are really cool skills too, but the support just isn't there for a purely cold themed build. This might involve reworking items like Rimeheart.

I also miss the lightning themed builds back in the day that used to use Fulminator.

Firebird as a set is fairly poor at making me feel like I'm an ember incarnate. Tal Rasha is very poor at making me feel like I'm a master of the elements. In fact it feels the reverse, like the elements control me.

Both of these sets require you to pick skills that match certain elements. This forces you to slot your skills in a certain way. As seen with this the upcoming season of nightmares, we would be much better off if we didn't have to pick skills so restrictively, for both Tals and Firebird.

Firebird would be better off with perhaps a different mechanics that felt more pivotal to the set. The 6 piece, while interesting and fun on a push, is very restrictive on a speed and Nephalem rifting GR. It's simply annoying or flat out terrible to play in those situations. The 4 piece just doesn't feel high impact, damage wise or thematically.

Tals would be better off if it actually freed you from gearing any one element. Encouraging multi element is one thing, requiring all four elements (as the set is now), is another entirely. Tal pushes us to use multiple elements to gain bonus, but but none of these free you from wanting to gear for only one element because of Elemental damage %.

Allowing benefit from any or a portion of combined elemental % affix could be interesting. I envision a multi element build to possibly feature two, maybe three elements, and at least two elements chosen would be USED for damage in said build.

This would also line up nicely for Convention of elements usage and placement in such builds. With only six skill slots though, placing more than three elements is decidedly difficult without sacrificing some part of utility with such a build. This is why Tal's is so restricting, even if it's the closest to LoN we can get while wearing one of our sets.

In addition, I'd envision Tal's as a set where I could gear for multi element if I wanted to, but also that it wouldn't require that. If I still wanted to focus on just one element, it should be just as viable.

An aside: It is nice that Tal Rasha currently buffs all damage. This makes it useful for items like Mirinae, Pain Enhancer Bleed, and Manald Heal. Please keep this aspect.
What skill would you like to see have more support? Is there one with a great fantasy/flavor you like, but doesn't have much power behind it?
Is there a class fantasy you feel isn't very fulfilled right now? Something you really want to be able to do with a class, but just isn't possible?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771416986#post-1

This is a thread with WD suggestions the community collected and wanted for years.

It contains...

Acid Cloud !!!
Wall of Death!!
Zombie Charger!
Zombie Dog!
Piranhas!

(Grasp of the Dead)

...and there respective Items.

Some need some huge buffs, existing item buff changes and/or new items.

That's it for the WD.

Overall, all ressource generating attacks AND primary attacks should function with deapth digger pants.
The DH's skills should also work with Hunters Wrath belt.

Buff all existing damage reduction sources that are not 70% or higher by additively 10% to give more survivability.
04/27/2019 05:59 AMPosted by Cratic
Hydra: Would love to see perhaps more hydras spawned, or even able to bring out more than just the one element (multi element). A true sentry style gameplay for the wizard would be a nice change of pace! More multipliers (such as on serpent sparker) would be a welcome change too.

I used to play Firebird MH Hydra, Tal Vyr MH Hydra, and even Tal Mammoth Hydra back in the day. I certainly miss this playstyle.

Yeah, Hydra is one of my fav wiz spells and i would love to play a viable build.
As a Crusader I would like to play Shield Bash Roland at the highest levels: I think you could work on Piro Marella Shield and Drakon’s Lesson as well, to add/edit some interesting bonuses and bring back Shield Bash among other viable Crusader builds.

Then, like many players said, if you plan to create a new class set, I’d like to see it concentrated around Fist of Heavens skill. Very very fun to play imho.
I made an entire post around some changes to the DMO set and complimentary legendary items. Here is the URL to the post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771316997

Wizard:
- All of the primaries especially Electrocute and Spec Blade (I would love to have a resurrection of D2 Sorc Charged Bolt build with a massive sea of shock pulse or a proper viable chain lightning build)
- Arcane orb runes need love
- Wave of Force (I address this in the thread linked above)
- Mirror Images (this and the Wiz hat are terrible, needs love and/or redesign)
- Hydra (the runes, and legendary items need love)
- Arcane Mines doesn't work with channeling (needs redesign)
- Death Blossom (big damage, totally uncontrollable, massive waste, needs redesign)
- Ray of Frost should pierce (without an item or some new penalty or hurdle to jump through)
- I hate to bring up Diamond Skin and that Critical Mass thing, when you guys clearly like WD's being able to lower their CD's on kill (passive) and on skill hit (Jade/Haunt).
- Slow Time bubble has so many holes in its performance that should be closed
- Blizzard has mostly lost its utility and ability to kill stuff in high-end end game content (was strong in D2 and in D3 its a soothing massage to monsters, needs love)

Teleport! Why do we need an item to augment the skill to make it functional or use a passive and take damage just to continuously unlock its use. This should be an Arcane Power cheap spell with no cool down. Try 5 AP to cast at the most. Please FREE my Wizard from these hellish chains and constrictions. Grant us clemency or pardon us, or both. We've already paid for the game.

Witch Doctor:
- Rehn'ho Flayer needs some love
- there is much more for WD but I would say you should ask Anthony Evans aka BigDaddyDen and other WD forum regulars.
Teleport! Why do we need an item to augment the skill to make it functional or use a passive and take damage just to continuously unlock its use.

I would be interested to see the GCD on Teleport removed or reduced. Compared to monk dash it is very slow.

Also investigate allowing archon to benefit from whatever rune of teleport you select on your bar? Just throwing the idea out there. Would be nice to benefit from wormhole without having to equip cosmic strand, or get more toughness from safe passage while inside archon, for example.
So, it's unlikely at this stage we're going to make any additional new changes between PTR and Live. We need time to tie down, thoroughly test, and fire off our release client build to make sure everything's gravy before launch.

However, I really love this topic because it gives insight as to what skills you guys feel need more love. I can't promise exact changes in the future, but I'd really like to see conversation in here progress and evolve.

• What skill would you like to see have more support? Is there one with a great fantasy/flavor you like, but doesn't have much power behind it?
  • Is there a class fantasy you feel isn't very fulfilled right now? Something you really want to be able to do with a class, but just isn't possible?

Thanks for being open with your opinions and thoughts on this. <3 Just remember to keep it constructive and on-topic. I'm not afraid to enforce either of those things. ;)

Lon Chakram could be a thing if u like added like more dmg ~300-500% to the 1st 5 enemies hit on Sword of Ill Will OR if you made Spines of Seething Hatred to add that dmg i mentioned on Sword of Ill Will here OR make Depth Diggers apply to non-primary skills too....Cause that way people may have another option to use Depths Diggers and not go for the Swamp WD legs that all overexploit use right now...
I mean i tried it on PTR with a good build without augments and it 2-3 shot T13 Elites and mobs...but on T16 it is absurdly useless...
So, it's unlikely at this stage we're going to make any additional new changes between PTR and Live. We need time to tie down, thoroughly test, and fire off our release client build to make sure everything's gravy before launch.

However, I really love this topic because it gives insight as to what skills you guys feel need more love. I can't promise exact changes in the future, but I'd really like to see conversation in here progress and evolve.

Thanks for being open with your opinions and thoughts on this. <3 Just remember to keep it constructive and on-topic. I'm not afraid to enforce either of those things. ;)

Hello, the problem is that everything is buffed to an extreme by belts,offhands,bracers,helmets etc.

This kinda limit things, to be OP 1 by 1.. if u guys would think about maybe tone down or remove that, and then buff the skills more themselves, which would open up for them to be played insted.
I've been playing diablo all my life, i am now 30 years old. When diablo3 came out i fell in love with arcane mines on wiz. Might be the only one ever who thought that was fun, but i still do.. and if it ever became good, it would be because a helemet, offhand or a set was changed to that 1 specific thing. which makes it unfun if that ever happened.

I'm not very smart and for sure there are way smarter people who handles the game, who can come up with a way better way of doing things than i can. and i am sure making items that buffs 1 spicific thing and then change the specs is way easier and might even be a "better" way to balance stuff out, but it removes tons of freedoms and fun in the game.

I hope u read this, and if not, don't worry i still enjoy your game, and i will keep playing it for years too come, and i will be buying d4 when/if that ever comes out, but i hope u will consider giving less specific full builds, and more focus on the skills themselves, so we can get to use them all at any given time, and not only 1 by 1 when u guys chose to buff a spec/build around it.

Thank you for reading this.

-Jesper Jørgensen

*****WIZARD

SPECTRAL BLADE
Spectral Blade is an old build, but a lot of fun. I and many other players would appreciate it if buff Fragment of Destiny. However you would need a large buff on this item. Or in addition to the Fragment of Destiny buff, Mandal Heal buff to proc with Spectral Blade.

DMO TWISTER
This is another fun build that can be used for the meta 4 players. DMO has been buff not long ago, but "The Twister Sword" still has a low multiplier, needs more adjustments. I would like to see this competitive build again for solo and 4P.

*****MONK

LTK
I would also like to propose something to LTK because LTK is currently not competitive.
Sunwuko can be used for LTK with F & R, and it's a very strong build, but there are problems with RCR. The item "" KEKEGI'S UNBREAKABLE SPIRIT "may be the solution. However it proc a few times, so it could be set to proc more often, or increase its effect from 4s to 8-10s. Or, just buff LTK legendary.

R6/SHENLONG
I am not referring to DMG, but to problems with toughness.
R6 / Shenlong is an old problem, so I would like to propose a "solution" for it. It is a very difficult build to play for being squishy, ​​with skill however it is possible to get around the situation. But there are many occasions when it is simply impossible to survive, worse still, it is impossible to play, this is due to something worse than the damage, CC .... Most mobs and elite affixes give us CC and with this we end up dying instead after time and there is nothing to do, it is simply not possible to attack / survive by taking CC from all sides.

So I would like to propose that the R6 set provide the effect of all runes for Dashing Strike, and change the Rune "Blinding Speed" to:

"" "Gain 40% increased chance to Dodge and gives CC immunity for 6 seconds after using Dashing Strike" ""

That way we would make this build a lot less frustrating.

IDEA FOR MONK RGK.
Currently Monk does not have a multiplier strong enough to compete with Necro RGK and DH Impale RGK. So I propose this:

Change the Rune "" Fists of Fury "" from Way of the Hundred Fists to:

"" "" Perform a short dash with the first attack and enemies hit take an additional 60% weapon damage as Holy (accumulates infinitely). Fists of Fury damage stack multiple times on the same enemy. "" ""

With the additional attack speed of R6 / Shenlong, this build may compete as a good RGK.

*****WITCH DOCTOR

LoN SPIRIT BARRAGE (Group)

Currently WD is fine for solo, but for groups it can no longer be used because Wizard SP is much stronger. Spirit Barrage is a very fun build and I would love to see it again. But there are problems with Lag and so it may need rework so it can work better. In addition they can give a buff in "gruesome-feast" passive (stacks), thus maintaining the solo balance and increasing damage for groups.

*****CRUSADER

CONDEMN (SOLO)
Condemn does not need a buff, but currently can not compete with Invoker in rank. The problem is with the Boss, he is ridiculously slow to kill the boss (6-7 at high level). This is because condemn hit DOES NOT ACTIVATE THE BANE OF STRICKEN, only its primary attack (this is very slow). So I propose that each Condemn hit can activate Stricken, or Condemn + Primary Attack Hit (simultaneously), so we will have to compete again in Leaderboard.

CONDEMN (GROUP)
For group, just make Condemn hits scale with your attack speed.

zSADER
By the way, I would like you to give zSader a love, it's a very good build and one more option for support, but some time ago it was nerff, so it can not be used for META.
What skill would you like to see have more support?

actually all skills :) but here's what first comes to mind...

--------------------------------------------------Sacrifice--------------------------------------------------
Anessazi Edge - Zombie Dogs stuns enemies around them for 1.5 seconds when summoned and Sacrifice damage is increased by ???%.
Homunculus - A Zombie Dog is automatically summoned to your side every 1 second and Sacrifice damage is increased by ???%.
-----------------------------------------------Locust Swarm----------------------------------------------
Hwoj Wrap - Locust Swarm also Slows enemies by 80% and deals ???% more damage.
Vile Hive - Locust Swarm gains the effect of the Pestilence rune and deals ???% increased damage.
--------------------------------------------Grasp of the Dead--------------------------------------------
Deadly Rebirth - Grasp of the Dead gains the effect of the Rain of Corpses rune and deals ???% increased damage.
Wilken's Reach - Grasp of the Dead no longer has a cooldown and its damage is increased by ???%.
-----------------------------------------------Spirit Barrage----------------------------------------------
Voo's Juicer - Spirit Barrage gains the effects of the Phlebotomize and The Spirit is Willing runes and deals ???% increased damage.
----------------------------------------------------Haunt---------------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Haunt is cast on all nearby enemies when you comes from the spirit world (Spirit Walk). (This Haunt has the effect of the rune which you have on skillbar. If you have no Haunt on skillbar this Haunt will be without rune effect.)
-------------------------------------------------Acid Cloud-------------------------------------------------
SuWong Diviner - Acid Cloud gains the effect of the Lob Blob Bomb rune and deals ???% increased damage.
new legaffix - Zombie Dogs split a cloud of acid (Kiss of Death) when you use Acid Cloud. Each active Zombie Dog increases the damage of Acid Cloud by ???%.
---------------------------------------------Zombie Charger---------------------------------------------
Scrimshaw - Reduces the Mana cost of Zombie Charger by 50% and increases its damage by ???%.
-----------------------------------------------Wall of Death-----------------------------------------------
Jeram's Bracers - Wall of Death deals ???% increased damage and can be cast up to three times within 2 seconds before the cooldown begins.
new legaffix - When Wall of Death with rune Surrounded by Death expires up to 10 remaining Zombies uproot and attack nearby enemies for 10 seconds.
http://imgur.com/a/oYE66 - I always wanted to see these guys as pets :)
---------------------------------------------------Phalanx--------------------------------------------------
Eternal Union - Increases the duration of Phalanx Avatars by 200% and Increases the damage of Phalanx by ???%.
Unrelenting Phalanx - Phalanx now casts twice and deals ???% more damage.
-------------------------------------------Fist of the Heavens-------------------------------------------
Khassett's Cord of Righteousness - Fist of the Heavens costs 40% less Wrath and deals ???% more damage.
Darklight - Fist of the Heavens has a 100% chance to cast additional pillar on random enemy and deals ???% more damage.
----------------------------------------------Falling Sword-----------------------------------------------
Cam's Rebuttal - Falling Sword can be used again within 4 seconds before the cooldown is triggered and its damage increased by ???%.
----------------------------------------------Bombardment----------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Bombardment has no cooldown and has its damage increased by ???%, but instead costs ?? Wrath.
------------------------------------------------Shield Bash------------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Blocks release forward a Shield Bash. (by analogy with Ivory Tower)
--------------------------------------------------Iron Skin--------------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Iron Skin lasts forever.
--------------------------------------------Blessed Hammer---------------------------------------------
Crusader, Blessed Hammer, suggestion for rework Dominion rune:
now you can summon a blessed hammer in motion, that hammer orbits you as you move.
I think it will be good for fastrun and fun builds

and something for more fun and fast :) new legaffix:
While you are using Steed Charge you are surrounded by Blessed Hammer
https://imgur.com/a/8QuTx - I'm not sure how this affix should work and how it should be interpreted, but I'm sure it will be supercrazyfun :D
------------------------------------------------Ray of Frost-----------------------------------------------
Light of Grace - Ray of Frost now pierces and deals ???% more damage.
-----------------------------------------------Disintegrate------------------------------------------------
Slorak's Madness - This wand finds your death humorous, and increases Disintegrate damage by ???%.
----------------------------------------------------Hydra---------------------------------------------------
Serpent's Sparker - You may have ? extra Hydra active at a time and Hydra damage is increased by ???%.
-------------------------------------------------Black Hole-------------------------------------------------
Jang's Envelopment - Enemies damaged by Black Hole are also slowed by 80% for 3 seconds and Black Hole damage is increased by ???%.
-------------------------------------------------Frost Nova------------------------------------------------
Winter Flurry - Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 100% chance to release a Frost Nova.
new legaffix - Your Frost Nova has no cooldown, but instead costs ?? Arcane Power and deal ????% damage.
--------------------------------------------------Teleport--------------------------------------------------
new legaffix for The Oculus - The first time an enemy deals damage to you, reduce that damage by ??% and teleports the enemy away from you at a distance.
or
new legaffix for The Oculus - The first time an enemy deals damage to you, reduce that damage by ??% and reset the cooldown on Teleport.
-----------------------------------------------Mirror Image-----------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Mirror Image gains the effect of every rune and deal 100% of the damage of your own spells.
----------------------------------------------Spectral Blade----------------------------------------------
new legaffix for The Ancient Bonesaber of Zumakalis - Spectral Blade is now cast at your enemy and deals ???% more damage. (by anology with Tzo Krin's Gaze)
----------------------------------------------Daimond Skin----------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Daimond Skin lasts forever and explode in a daimond shards (rune) when hero taking damage. This shards deals ????% more damage.
-----------------------------------------------Magic Missile-----------------------------------------------
Mirrorball - Magic Missile fires 3-5 extra missile and deals ???% more damage.
-------------------------------------------------Avalanche-------------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Boulder Toss causes an Avalanche. Increases Avalanche Damage by ???%.
Dread Iron - Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche. Increases Avalanche Damage by ???%.
new legaffix - Leap causes an Avalanche. Increases Avalanche Damage by ???%.
----------------------------------------------------Rend-----------------------------------------------------
new legaffix - Rend instantly dealing all over-time damage.
new legaffix - Rend costs ??% less Fury and deals ???% more damage.
----------------------------------------Hammer of the Ancients---------------------------------------
new legaffix - Talic, Korlic and Madawc uses Hammer of the Ancients when you do.
----------------------------------------------Ancient Spear-----------------------------------------------
The Three Hundredth Spear - Increase the damage of Weapon Throw by ???% and Ancient Spear by ???%.
Skular's Salvation - Increase the damage of Ancient Spear by ???%. Ancient Spear gains an effect based on the rune:
Ranseur - increases attack speed by 100% and reduces Fury cost by ??%.
Harpoon - Enemies take ??% increased damage from all sources.
Jagged Edge - increases attack speed by 100% and reduces Fury cost by ??%
Boulder Toss - When your Boulder Toss hits 5 or fewer enemies, the damage is increased by ???%.
Rage Flip - Enemies take ??% increased damage from all sources.
----------------------------------------Wrath of the Berserker-----------------------------------------
new legaffix - Wrath of the Berserker gains the effect of every rune.
--------------------------------------------------Epiphany-------------------------------------------------
new legaffix for See No Evil - You are always under the effect of Epiphany.

Just make every set item's bonuses to similar multiplier.

Demon Hunter
Embodiment of the Maruader
The (6) Set bonus12000%
Unhallowed Essence
The (6) Set bonus 350%
Natalya's Vengeance
The (6) Set bonus14000%
The Shadow's Mantle (What is with this high multiplier???)
The (6) Set bonus 75000%

There's obviously more people playing the Shadow build because of the high multiplier.

Make legendary items for every skill with similar multipliers.
Make all skills have similar multipliers.

Why ask for specifc skills we want to see buffed when you can just balance everything out, a few nerf there and a few buffs here, then everyone can play how they want to play with the skills they would like to play.

The skills we see that needs "more love" is because we are comparing them to an OP skill that are climbing the leaderboards.

Players are playing builds with the highest damage and playing less with builds with lower damage, its that simple. nerf high damage, buff weak damge, until they can all compete in the same difficulty.
Take a page out of the HOTS playbook and “feature” one class rework with each patch.

This will bring back a lot of excitement for that class with skill reworks and supporting legendary times released in a focused manner. You can even add a cosmetic for each class in seasons.

The Barb is the perfect candidate for this.
I'd like to see more generic pants, chests and shoulders. There are so few options at the moment, most of the time and specially for LoN builds we end up using swamp land waders just for the %elementalskilldmg affix.

We don't Skelon's Deceit have this generic %elementalskilldmg random affix instead?

We could have also Shoulders that have some cool and useful affix. Class specific or generalist. We don't have real options there besides Pauldrons of the Skeleton King.

Tyrael's Might should feel a real legendary armor and have a Legendary power besides the low +%dmgtodemons. We have very little options, it's always either Aquila Cuirass or Cindercoat. Cold, Lightning, Poison skills exist!

I think some classes like Witch Doctor and Crusader could have more items that make Primary skills builds viable.
Fire Bomb is an amazing skills I'd love to have a build around it.
Same for Zeal or Smite.

In general, items that support primary skills, that help with resource generation (looking at you Invigorating Gemstone)

Complete overhaul of crafted items (plans) make them useful, maybe wide Range of legendary powers so it makes sense crafting them a lot of times, but something useful not a glorified rare.

Jewelry: Let's face it, outside CoE, Unity and Zodiac... rest are meeeeeh. Broken Promises has potential, Rogar's Huge Stone too. Maybe interactions between life-regen and CHD. Like 10% of your Life-per-second/Life-per-kill/Life-per-Hit is added to you CHD.

Make some legendary gems able to be socketed in Off-hands. Like Ice-blink or Efficacious Toxin. Or make them usable on Followers (jewelry)

Maybe Diamonds in Weapons could add IAS instead of %elitedmg. Like 12% for max quality Diamond.

Bring back Nostalgia Items like: Arcaine's Valor, War Traveler, Naj's Light Plate, Gorerider...
04/26/2019 03:35 PMPosted by Venaliter
As for Blizzard, the rune selection is good, the main problem with the skill is it doesn't stack.

Love the idea for Blizzard stacking. Long overdue, and would allow it to scale with Attack speed, as well as deal DoT damage, similar to how Twister is. I missed that in my feedback so I'm glad yours covered it!
Gesture of Orpheus doesn't deliver on the fantasy.

Agreed here as well, I just don't know what the best option for this weapon would be. Perhaps instead of the old DMO bonus, simply making enemies more vulnerable somehow that could be used for either dps or zdps?

Or even an explosion of sound or underworld trap within the slow time that gets triggered for heavy damage, and causes additional debuff itself?

Just throwing out ideas.
As for Blizzard, the rune selection is good, the main problem with the skill is it doesn't stack.

Love the idea for Blizzard stacking. Long overdue, and would allow it to scale with Attack speed, as well as deal DoT damage,

My main concern with Blizzard stacking would be those graphical and UI nightmare of keeping stack of all the blizzards. I think it would be too hard on the server. But obviously it needs a damage boost.

I actually really liked to idea of Blizzard calling down cold meteors, it would integrate seamlessly with Nilfurs to make an LoN build, but that might have been borrowing too much from Tal's 2 piece. Maybe it could spawn an Energy Twister to combined with Ranslor's and Twisted Sword to pull everything under the Blizzard; my main goal isn't to make just stand-alone legendaries, but legendaries that stand alone plus can be combined with other legendaries to make viable LoN builds.

I like to play with the idea of Rimeheart interacting with Frozen and Chilled Enemies too, such as Critical hits against Frozen enemies dealing a massive amount of damage but separating it from it's main problem, proc co-efficients. How OP would be doing ~200% more critical hit damage be to Frozen enemies? It'd be nice to bring Frost Nova back into vogue, and I'm sure classes without Freezes would love to have it off their loot table.The fantasy of cold specializations, for all classes, is supposed to be controlling enemies and shattering them for massive damage. Lots of classes that have "Cold" runes can freeze. Feels like Rimeheart was the essential piece for Cold builds, and Rimeheart being less impact really holds it back.
04/27/2019 05:34 PMPosted by Venaliter
My main concern with Blizzard stacking would be those graphical and UI nightmare of keeping stack of all the blizzards.

I really like the idea of actively recasting the spell. I think that would keep it engaging. Perhaps something can be done to make it work.

The simpler solution is just allow the skill to scale damage with attack speed, like the newly revised Chantodo's bonus does, but that would be far less exciting.
I actually really liked to idea of Blizzard calling down cold meteors

I don't like the idea of one spell calling another, unless perhaps for some sort of trap, such as with arcane mines.
idea of Rimeheart interacting with Frozen and Chilled Enemies

I love that wizard cold abilities automatically apply chill, and that it applies before damage in most all cases. I think that utility would not assist other classes though. Perhaps a minor bonus for chill, major bonus for freeze?
Regardless, a Rimeheart rework would be exciting.

I don't like the idea of one spell calling another, unless perhaps for some sort of trap, such as with arcane mines.

[/quote]

Maybe. But I'm still DEAD set on Moonlight Ward giving you the "Arcane Orbit" Rune, so it works with DMO. I want Legendaries to have more than "Y deals X% more damage" , so I like to have effects that play off other legendaries, particularly class-specific ones. But they might be too hard to code.