Electrocute

Wizard
I am someone who spends more time thinking of builds than actually playing and one of my favorite builds to make are generator builds, that may sound boring, but let me explain. I love using alternative methods to do damage and get tanky, for example using false promise instead of convention of elements and using life per hit mechanics like simplicity's strength. These are just my favs, and they really lend themselves to a generator build, one that just attacks really super fast. I recently made a Manald heal build, with electrocute and hydras to try and proc paralysis as much as possible, have yet to test it out, but I really like Electrocute and am wondering if there are any builds that actually use it as a main damage source? Id also be interested in hearing any ideas to buff it an make it a more viable build, as per the recent dev post.
If you want to make the best use of Manald Heal, I would recommend building around LoN (you can get the bonus for free in season 17). It's hard to make Electrocute do enough damage to compete with other skills, because Depth Diggers doesn't buff wizard primaries and Electrocute has no legendaries that increase its damage directly, unlike a lot of other wizard skills. But if you wanted to try making the Manald Heal procs your main source of damage you could do that. By using Velvet Camaral and Myken's Ball of Hate, you can get a lot of Electrocute hits out of one cast. Also I don't know if it's possible for Magic Weapon with Electrify or Storm Armor to proc Paralysis, but if so you would definitely want to use those two skills.
If you want to make the best use of Manald Heal, I would recommend building around LoN (you can get the bonus for free in season 17). It's hard to make Electrocute do enough damage to compete with other skills.

This is it. Exactly it.

Depth Diggers doesn't buff wizard primaries

This is actually false, with Shame of Delsere, Depth Diggers does buff signature skills (it's turned into a generator.) But there still isn't enough damage. Velvet Caramal, Myken's, all the electrocute/signature skill legendary affixes are auto-salvage.
two wizards are better than three barbarians
05/14/2019 11:22 PMPosted by ClinaNipazi
two wizards are better than three barbarians

Is that why the wizard avatar has such a "I am better than you" look on his face?
05/15/2019 05:37 AMPosted by Jammur
Is that why the wizard avatar has such a "I am better than you" look on his face?

I always thought the male wiz has a longing look for cuddle time from the barb in his party.

EDIT, If the game Avatar looked more like the picture we can choose to display by our name in these forums, it would look much better. I'm not holding my breath for this change tho.