Emerald pattern missing

Bug Report
Not sure what happened but the emerald pattern dropped and when I clicked train it didn't give me the pattern to use, so I basically have the highest one but not the 2nd to highest one so can't make the highest one. I remember it dropping and I trained it on the jeweler but it doesn't appear in my known gem cuts, also I tried to do a whole bunch of bounties but no plans drop anymore like I have them all already. This is ridiculous since I can't make the upgraded emerald for my weapon, can you fix this so it will drop the pattern for me or just convert some of my emeralds so I can make them the flawless ones really annoying since this bug has existed for like 6 years in this game. I remember this happened to me back a while ago in seasonal play and I didn't play again for a long time.
P.S. your tech support is terrible and just left me hanging for 24 hours to tell me they checked some things but can't help, useless would be a compliment.
Happened the same way for me also this season. Got the plan for the flawless royal emerald first, then the plan for the royal emerald about 4 hours of game time later.
05/29/2019 01:33 PMPosted by grammernotsi
Not sure what happened but the emerald pattern dropped and when I clicked train it didn't give me the pattern to use
I'm not exactly sure what your issue is.

You right-click the Design to teach it to the Jeweler. If you clicked it, you may have picked it up (out of your Inventory) and dropped it on the ground.

If you did it correctly and you're still not seeing it in the Jeweler's list of Gems, try changing the filter from "Have Materials" to "Show All".

05/29/2019 01:49 PMPosted by Vermonster
Happened the same way for me also this season. Got the plan for the flawless royal emerald first, then the plan for the royal emerald about 4 hours of game time later.
The Gem Designs drop randomly and not in any particular order. It is not uncommon to get the Flawless Royal Designs first.

Neither one of these issues are game bugs. They are player error and/or lack of knowledge on how the game works.

Next time, post in the General Discussion Forum or the New Player Help Forum if you're unsure about an issue. If players there help you determine you have a bug, then you can post in the Bug Report Forum.

Thank you.
It's not a player issue, I clicked learn on it and didn't get credit now it doesn't drop again and is no where to be found, I started doing bounties and creating level 1s to open the caches still doesn't drop. I find it odd that after 100s of full clear bounties I still haven't got the plan to drop but have every other bs and jeweler drop in the game...
Literally an issue that has been ongoing for multiple years and people act like I left clicked and dropped it on the ground so why doesn't it drop again lol