Did anyone else notice the lack of chat spam?

General Discussion
I just noticed this recently, but I haven't seen bots spamming in the general chat for shady websites for probably two months or even longer.

I don't know if that is because the scammers have abandoned D3 as a source to get their hands on peoples bank account information to exploit them, or if Blizzard has implemented some new feature that prevents them spamming or posting, but anyway, I am grateful for that.
tbh just got back on playing d3 and i noticed that less and less people are playing thats why
06/01/2019 02:36 AMPosted by clueso
I don't know if that is because the scammers have abandoned D3 as a source to get their hands on peoples bank account information to exploit them, or if Blizzard has implemented some new feature that prevents them spamming or posting

Both of these may apply but I'll say they gave up. Probably their market of services are dying
*snips rant*

Better this way...
06/01/2019 02:36 AMPosted by clueso
I just noticed this recently, but I haven't seen bots spamming in the general chat for shady websites for probably two months or even longer.

On EU, I cannot even remember the last time I saw a chat-spam for a website. Must have been years ago, I'd think.

Heck, as of a few days ago, I even stopped getting responses when offering to give people level 1-70 boosts and/or carrying them through GRs whilst I levelled up gems (despite the chat channel having close to the max of 99 players in it).
Once in a while will see the one who uses GoT names for their toons, but not seen the obvious china based 'sky' one in several seasons.