Stop putting non-blizz games in the blizz launcher.

Games & Technology
Also...

Stop putting blizz games in the gog launcher.

Thank you.
It's how they finance server upkeep.

And keep upper management rich.
Just give us an option to hide games we choose.
As if the blizzard had some choice
That was my biggest wtf lately. Blizzard games get released outside Blizzard platform and in it we get other company games.
Blizzard, tell Activision to make its own game launcher instead of trying to ride on your coattails.
What's wrong with GoG? I'd rather have my games DRM free than having to go through some stupid online only authentication nonsense. Besides, they do a pretty good job ensuring older titles work properly with modern hardware.

As for the non Blizz games on the Blizzard launcher, you know Blizzard is no longer it's own thing since over a decade, right? It sucks, but Activision-Blizzard is what you're looking at since then. I'm no fan of it, but that's the way it is.
06/04/2019 08:54 PMPosted by Cobaltus
Blizzard, tell Activision to make its own game launcher instead of trying to ride on your coattails.

Reminder, it is a question "Game Server" not "Game Launcher" :-)

If Activision don't have its own game server like Blizzard, they need a game server service provider such as Steam, although Activision and Blizzard are in same group, possibly Activision need to pay service fee to Blizzard for using their server.

As a consumer who may buy both CoD & Diablo games, it is a perfect match to me, Activision may cut cost and lower their game price, while Blizzard, they can get extra fund for game development.
If a DIablo 2 Remastered comes out will it be featured on the BNet/Blizzard game launcher? I always wanted Diablo 2 classic and Lord of Destruction on there but surely a Remastered version will be.
you do realize activision and blizzard are the same company right? they merged, it's activision blizzard