Blizzcon 2019 Announced!

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22955736/welcome-back-to-blizzcon

For some reason this news makes me depressed somewhat.

Just seeing a new Blizzcon is quite the strange thing to say the least!

What do you guys feel on this subject?
Highly Rated
I have a phone so I guess I will just call into blizzcon this year.
Highly Rated
Can't wait for the next big mobile title annoucement!!!
Highly Rated
Don't care. Boycott Blizzconn.
actually since I have a phone maybe I will call someone who gives a damn about blizzcon, assuming I can find anyone who does.
Would be fitting if no one showed up for the d3 booth/panels/announcements. The venue would just be empty there. All other games as normal.
04/25/2019 09:10 AMPosted by Caladon
Would be fitting if no one showed up for the d3 booth/panels/announcements. The venue would just be empty there. All other games as normal.

You do understand my friend that there are thousands of fanboys that will sell their soul again at the door?

It would be fitting that no one went near the D3 booth etc.

Perhaps amongst the fanboys will be a few that remembered last year!
I never really care about Blizzcon as Diablo is the only IP that Blizz has that I care about. However I did care about last years thanks to Nev's bait video last summer.
They'll probably have a large security guard at the door, dressed as Diablo, doing inspections on anyone attempting to enter. If they don't have a phone, their ticket is revoked without a refund.

No point allowing that person in if they're not using the latest and greatest hardware to play their upcoming games, amirite?
04/25/2019 09:21 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
They'll probably have a large security guard at the door, dressed as Diablo, doing inspections on anyone attempting to enter. If they don't have a phone, their ticket is revoked without a refund.

No point allowing that person in if they're not using the latest and greatest hardware to play their upcoming games, amirite?

Hahaha, nice one @Zeddicuus!

I'll bet it will be serious scrutiny at all question lines.
Snipers set up in rafters to take out any "April Fools" questions.
Highly Rated
They need to reallocate the Blizzcon to China to be closer and take care of their new target audience.
I've gone with my daughter several years in a row.

I play d3 and overwatch. Overwatch if you don't all know has serious attrition, heck I can't match Sunday morning for several minutes.

Daughter plays heroes and overwatch. Heroes basically got the competitive side yanked from them.

Nothing lasts forever.

Not going anymore.

I would say it isn't personal and just business but to be honest it's both.

I've met the d3 team through Blizzcon, including nev and Wyatt. It isn't personal to the them / team but affects me significantly.

Ggs.
Honestly, I can't see myself getting excited about Diablo 4 even if they do announce and reveal the game at this year's event.

Last year's spectacular PR dumpster fire has caused some serious damage and Blizzard isn't what it used to be.
04/25/2019 09:34 AMPosted by Phatty
I've gone with my daughter several years in a row.

I play d3 and overwatch. Overwatch if you don't all know has serious attrition, heck I can't match Sunday morning for several minutes.

Daughter plays heroes and overwatch. Heroes basically got the competitive side yanked from them.

Nothing lasts forever.

Not going anymore.

I would say it isn't personal and just business but to be honest it's both.

I've met the d3 team through Blizzcon, including nev and Wyatt. It isn't personal to the them / team but affects me significantly.

Ggs.

Time marches on.
I know it was unintended what happened, but it is what it is.

We are unimportant because Nev/Wyatt and the D3 team don't take it personally.
Once the love is gone, it is an empty shell of what it once was.

04/25/2019 09:37 AMPosted by Hypersonic
Honestly, I can't see myself getting excited about Diablo 4 even if they do announce and reveal the game at this year's event.

Last year's spectacular PR dumpster fire has caused some serious damage and Blizzard isn't what it used to be.

@Hypersonic I'll bet almost everyone that is a D3 lover agrees with you,
I don't believe there will be a D3 venue... a Diablo Venue yeah, but no D3. And I think no matter what "big news" they tease to announce, hardly anyone will care at this point. I'm sure I won't.
Because the "big news" last year was Diablo Mobile, and Nev said there was something else but she couldn't finish the preparation in time for BlizzCon...that has been almost 6 months ago by now...and since then Activision Blizzard remained completely silent ("We hear you" has no meaning at all and doesn't count), sooo yeah. Stopped playing Hearthstone completely as well. I think Activision Blizzard just isn't the company for me anymore :-/
04/25/2019 08:55 AMPosted by Chetanji
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22955736/welcome-back-to-blizzcon

For some reason this news makes me depressed somewhat.

Just seeing a new Blizzcon is quite the strange thing to say the least!

My question is.. why do you think this is news?

Did you think they would cancel Blizzcon or something?
Some other convention already stole the show and you know exactly which. I don't have a phone to attend to this Blizzcon sadly. I'll just see if VT goodies worth to buy it, if not, I'll pass.
Sorry don't do pc gaming on a small cell phone ever.
There is literally nothing they could announce that I will be interested in, thanks to Blizzcon 2018. The only thing I would want is something that is unrealistic: a genuine apology including the cancellation of DImmortal. But we all know that will never happen.

I guess Diablo is back to the toilet room again. Here's to hoping attendance is an all-time low, but I don't have that much faith in the community.
04/25/2019 08:55 AMPosted by Chetanji
Feels like Multiple Blizzcon Projects in the works man.