Overal S17 feedback.

General Discussion
Puzzle Ring ancient/primal - Very good addition.

Make thorns legendary potion (add 3k-10k thorns amount for x seconds).

Next Season journey reward should offer new transmog's, new flags, new pet. Make some cross pets and flags from WoW, SC 2, WC 3 Blade Master Hero (i would love this) on flag to D3.

Bounties - Well i personally still hate doing that. Maybe horadric chests should give 25 forgotten souls each on T16. (This mean 2 chances to reroll one item).

Traveler's pledge Amulet Item Design - It should come with one permanent socket. Now we have thorns build viable we need to manage 2 affix. First primary affix for socket and second secondary affix for thorns. It's original design would not take in count a double change or a need to change on secondary affix and now it would be necessary. Time to update.
----------------------------------------------
Globin and Cow Level focused feedback

Globin which lead to Cow portal - Found this in 3 games on bounties T16. Not good enough. Everytime i entered and called team to enter ("heys guys got cow portal come") everybody left the game (and last time they ignored me bounties was close to complete).

Notes: I went to research. I talked with each player left some answered me others not. I asked this is a rare event how could it get better to make you cheer for a portal ? Because it's rare and it's design not seem that good nowadays.

Got 3 similar answer: When you are doing bounties and globin open cow each chest should drop at least one of each bounty material.

Other 2 similar answer: Each chest on cow should drop 2-3 forgotten souls at least.

Stil another single answer: Each cow should drop some amount of gold and the last 4 chest they are normal. The last reward it should be 4-6 Resplendent Chest not normal.

More 2 similar answer: Cow does not have a main role designed yet it was for exp and pool reflection now you run GR so high and speedy so it become pretty useless. Puzzle drop good gold, gem, veiled crystal. GR gives exp and power upgrade. Devs should find a new role to Cow.

And the last answer: Well cow should drop a nice amount of bloodshard and a higher chance to drop primal item. Or at least at the end upgrade 2 level of each gem equipped lower than level 50 so it would fit for mid game profit.

Conclusion: Everybody agreed current Cow reward is obsolete.
add cow theme wings more rare than cosmic wings = solved
Just call it "The season of power creep." Nothing really eye opening, original or special. Same old wings with a different color and an old pet brought out of mothballs.

I will break down this season to its essence. Just a power buff, recycled pet and a lazily redesigned set of existing wings. (yawn).

I personally call season 17 the Season of "Nothing to see here move along."

Nuff said.
05/19/2019 12:06 PMPosted by MaxCarnage
I will break down this season to its essence. Just a power buff, recycled pet and a lazily redesigned set of existing wings. (yawn).

Surely they are holding the best new transmog, new wings, new pet, new flag for after Blizcon.
05/19/2019 09:51 AMPosted by PardalBR
Globin and Cow Level focused feedback

Globin which lead to Cow portal
What's a "Globin"?
05/20/2019 04:13 AMPosted by Perusoe
What's a "Globin"?

It's a treasure globin.
hemo globin = blood goblin?
Galactic Wings are pretty nice tho... as they are more pretty to look at and more "rewarding" to earn em vs the Wings of Mastery (everyone I know loves them!)

I know they are a "re-skin" of the Wings of Mastery but these have a limited time to earn em unlike Wings of Mastery, which you can earn the Wings of Mastery at anytime and at your own leisure
05/21/2019 12:29 AMPosted by LiLmEgZ
Galactic Wings are pretty nice tho

Properly these are suggest for next season. I already got season journey wings. I completed HC 55 GR no bonus set, SC 55 GR no bonus set, and 50m gold.

But keeping suggests going on:

They should to consider to create more season journey tabs to complete. Maybe more 2 tabs. So old tabs they could delivery already redeemed prizes. And the first new tab they could add a new pet. And the second new tab they could add a new flag / or new transmog (dimensional transmog boot it would seem like space/other dimension - something really freash and new).
05/20/2019 07:24 AMPosted by PardalBR
It's a treasure globin.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/guide/gameplay/world#-treasure-goblins

05/19/2019 09:51 AMPosted by PardalBR
Make thorns legendary potion (add 3k-10k thorns amount for x seconds).

Also such potion would make LoN thorns Necro, which is S+ tier ranked at all kinda power charts even more overpowered.
I mean they can make that potion, no problem... or they can show more effort and embed varied amount of thorns and CC% duration reduction benefits into several different skills over all classes instead of making some ridiculous potion and call it a day everytime.
I am having a blast playing Zunimassa DoD WD, I haven't played WD in a long time and that was one of the builds i enjoyed. So far S17 has been relatively refreshing
Same old, same old. Great exercise for players with compulsive disorders, wasting their time doing exactly the same thing over and over again with no change in results.

It's the very epitome of insanity. Most of you need to see a professional for help. Either that or your old man should take the belt to you and beat the Diablo out of you.
05/21/2019 03:30 AMPosted by naksiloth
or they can show more effort and embed varied amount of thorns and CC% duration reduction benefits

Yeah the thorns pot could be that too. After enemy are dealt damage with thorn and player use thorn potion the crowd control impact reduces 20%. That make sense the targets are "bleeding" with thorn. So they have less force to control us.

How about adding legendary power for itens so many times requested ? For sure they could add leg. power to Stone of Jordan, Tyrael's Might nice legendary power. It has been requested for years these both itens.

For Stone of Jordan it would have to be something to compete with Convention of Elements not being better just competing to be good too.

Stone of Jordan legendary power could be: Increase 50% damage upon slowed enemies and takes 30% less damage from these slowed enemies. When you kill a slowered elite monster reduce 10% from your cooldown skills.

Note: It make sense the enemies are "stoned" (moving slow). It would be a nice power and a nice trick with the item name.