Game working fine, then BAM 39502.

Technical Support
I was in the middle of a rift, and a messaged popped up "This game has been terminated."

Now, it's never-ending 39502 errors; can't connect to the hero list. Any suggestions?
05/21/2019 05:07 PMPosted by Karoneko
I was in the middle of a rift, and a messaged popped up "This game has been terminated."

Now, it's never-ending 39502 errors; can't connect to the hero list. Any suggestions?

The Exact same thing just happened to me and now I cannot get back on at all
Same, I can't get into a game, tells me servers are busy but I am getting 39500.
Ditto - Seems a massive failure server side
I hadn't played in like a year, and decided to try and get on a few moments ago and started getting that error code 395002 error landing on hero page
well its good to know its not just a me thing
Happened to me too. When it disconnected, it said that it was having trouble loading the license. On exiting and reloading the game, i got the 395002 error. I just managed to get logged back in, and my character is one level lower than when i disconnected.
I was just able to connect; it might be working now.

Edit: Must have had to do a rollback of sorts. My character is definitely a past version (though not by much at all).
Howdy!

We just had a small player base drop but appears to have recovered within the last 15 minutes. We are keeping an eye on this but so far looks to have fully recovered.
05/21/2019 05:22 PMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

We just had a small player base drop but appears to have recovered within the last 15 minutes. We are keeping an eye on this but so far looks to have fully recovered.

Did anyone else lose gear? Playing witch doctor, finally got the haunt belt for Jade, ancient, and ancient Lacumba's I just got, even saved to armory, both gone and armory shows previous gear. Sad days, been playing since launch and that has never happened before.
I have two seasonal's and now is no display for journey or data there
05/21/2019 06:44 PMPosted by Zoiefly
I have two seasonal's and now is no display for journey or data there
That's a different issue.... next time start a new thread.... that's what the big red button with "+New Topic" at the top of the main page of the forum is for.

To solve your missing data for the Journey, try this :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20758335880#post-2