Unstable WoL damage

Monk
Hello everyone. I played WoL for awhile and I find out that the damage of WoL is really unstable from 70b-250b, likely not getting the buff from kyoshiro's blade even when hitting only <3 enemies. I have 200-300 ping and this does not happen when I use 2h weapon, and happen very much when I use kyoshiro/rs combo. Any way to fix this?
I guess CoE (fire circulation), Kyoshiro (<3 enemies), Zei's Stone (distance) are the main reasons.
05/14/2019 02:16 AMPosted by Sangyung
I guess CoE (fire circulation), Kyoshiro (<3 enemies), Zei's Stone (distance) are the main reasons.

no, i testes without CoE, and there was only 1-2 enemies nearly stand still. That's why I wonder if kyoshiro's bonus is off sometimes
Its a pretty old observation I already had years ago. I was fighting a boss and had a trillion hit followed by 3-4 ~ billion hits and getting trillions back after those strikes. With Inna Wol it can be that your dmg increases when using your allys but I had this observation with swk already and with inna its still there. Most of the time its a matter of ping but sometimes it feels like dmg gone for a while. I did not observe a sample. With my Inna Wol I observe wol hits and see the hit bar going down pretty constant and then after some hits its less for a few hits and going up again back to normal.
05/14/2019 03:11 AMPosted by mikael
no, i testes without CoE, and there was only 1-2 enemies nearly stand still. That's why I wonder if kyoshiro's bonus is off sometimes

There was a bug, that the Kyoshi Bonus was missing in a High Ping (>100-150ms) game.
But since a Year, the EU-Servers a more or less free of this bug (personal feeling).

If you if you ve that feature, try to hit a target far away from the bell core (get the multiplier back)
I tried hitting with the bell and with the explosion, and they both suffer from that problem. I am playing in US server so maybe that's why. This season I will try with asia server to see any change. This is really discourage as most of my friends play in US.