Season start

Barbarian
Guess I'll get the stash space. Probably going DH though. Shadow too OP as starter set.
A Crusader main posting on a barbarian forum to let us know he is going DH. Classic!!!
Season starts today... Cosmic Wings dropped this morning...

It's gonna be a good day, Tater.

Also going DH. Shadow is o.O
Impale is so dang fun. And strong.

Good luck in Seasons, Jako.
05/17/2019 01:55 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
A Crusader main posting on a barbarian forum to let us know he is going DH. Classic!!!
Them's fighting words you potato!

05/17/2019 03:25 PMPosted by Free
Good luck in Seasons, Jako.
ty sir

hoping to get in and out before anyone notices though lol
I’m doing season for now casually. If you wanna kill some demons together. Damian#1715
I got the first part of Haedrig Gift and jumped up to T10 and just laughed and logged off

Doing GR45 minutes after hitting Level 70 is such a joke. Like why even gate stuff behind Seasons if it's such a trivial waste of time?

Ugh. I still need to finish the journey though for my stupid stash. So I'll probably play a little over the next few weeks here and there.
05/20/2019 07:05 AMPosted by Jako
I got the first part of Haedrig Gift and jumped up to T10 and just laughed and logged off

Doing GR45 minutes after hitting Level 70 is such a joke. Like why even gate stuff behind Seasons if it's such a trivial waste of time?

Ugh. I still need to finish the journey though for my stupid stash. So I'll probably play a little over the next few weeks here and there.
I’m pretty much just playing until I can Lon dod on my wd. Which I should have I hope before POE gets 3.7 league. I most likely won’t even augment a single piece of gear since I hate grinding gr for each gem
05/17/2019 01:41 PMPosted by Jako
Shadow too OP

no kidding, can't even farm effectively below about GR80.