Ramaladnis gift alternate uses please

General Discussion
Since blizzard is open to making changes in the game (which I love) for quality of life I would love to see a new cube recipe in the future. I have 120 ramaladnis gifts sitting in my stash that I would enjoy a purpose for. My ideal recipe would be add x number of r gifts to reforge to keep the ancient an ancient or a primal a primal. Certain items are so hard to get the stats you want, it would be really nice to at least use a more rare consumable in a recipe to increase your odds of getting the weapon or item your are trying to get. For example I've probably rolled a grafalcons 200 times and still not got my ideal stats. Crusader has two horrible prominent stats on weapons and shields of wrath regeneration and life per wrath which seem to pop up almost every roll. It would be amazing to at least keep an ancient or primal in that status and only worry about stats instead of oh look... another ancient with life per wrath spent on a non wrath spending item.
05/22/2019 06:37 AMPosted by Ham
Since blizzard is open to making changes in the game

You lost me here.

If you're talking about the Season themes they're mildly interesting at best. As much as I hate to say it, because I really don't much care to play it, but PoE is leaps and bounds ahead of D3 when it comes to making changes that are interesting.

I still play D3 because the mechanics and feel are superior but they're making no headway on innovation or injecting anything new that is fun/interesting. I expect next season to be nothing but another set bonus as a buff. ~yawn
They just added a search function and new legendary powers. That's what I mean when I reference they are still open to making changes. It's nothing big but its appreciated and I think a new recipe falls in line with a small qol change that is doable.
Fair enough.
Yeah. Give us new use for ramaladni gift and for royal flawless gem and for gold (empower GR not enough i'm "pissing" gold).
05/22/2019 08:09 AMPosted by PardalBR
Yeah. Give us new use for ramaladni gift and for royal flawless gem and for gold (empower GR not enough i'm "pissing" gold).

Maybe a little less demanding and a little more constructive thought would help more? Why do you want those things. What are your pain points?
A real quality of life change would be

When you complete a GR, all the gems are listed by Urshi, the minute you click 1 and add a point to it, it goes into your inventory, instead of waiting for mindless rng to give you the ones you want.
05/22/2019 11:57 AMPosted by Masq

When you complete a GR, all the gems are listed in by Urshi, the minute you click 1 and add a point to it, it goes into your inventory, instead of waiting for mindless rng to give you the ones you want.

I dont think I understand this at all. But how about a new reroll recipe!?
I agree, since Ramaladnis are stacking really fast.

Reroll ancient staying ancient or primal staying primal sounds good, we just need to see how much gifts we need for reciepes.

I would enjoy being able to use them on Ring/Amulet as well.
A nice use for ramaladni gift:

Rerrol other affix beyond the first on the same item cost (note: can't be used on ancient / primal otherwise much power creep):

30 blue
30 veiled crystal
5 forgotten souls
1 ramaladni gift
05/23/2019 05:58 AMPosted by Ham

When you complete a GR, all the gems are listed in by Urshi, the minute you click 1 and add a point to it, it goes into your inventory, instead of waiting for mindless rng to give you the ones you want.

I dont think I understand this at all. But how about a new reroll recipe!?

What is not to understand.

You complete a gr, instead of a random gem appearing on the ground, all the gems are listed by Urshi, say u need bane of the trapped, you click on it, it goes into your inventory and with how many points u put into it, and level it as normal.
Just make them work with rings and necks. ez
the main point I want to address though is take away some of the frustration from trying to reroll an ancient or primal with desired stats. I understand the time sink, but at some point it just gets old trying and trying and trying lol
You don't drop them for others? I think I'd have around 120 too but obviously I started dropping them for others once I had like 20. So, there's something you could do. But I also agree, giving a socket to jewelry or something would be some reasonable power creep/extension of the grind. But I also don't think they'll ever change it, they're more likely to add an entirely new item for something like that.
05/23/2019 07:43 PMPosted by SuperCuddles
You don't drop them for others? I think I'd have around 120 too but obviously I started dropping them for others once I had like 20. So, there's something you could do. But I also agree, giving a socket to jewelry or something would be some reasonable power creep/extension of the grind. But I also don't think they'll ever change it, they're more likely to add an entirely new item for something like that.

I play 99.9% of the time by myself or else I would.
used on follower's totem: summoned followers remain till killed?
ramaladnis gifts should be used on rings & ammys!
05/23/2019 09:39 AMPosted by Alfred
Just make them work with rings and necks. ez

So much this.