62,5% CDR, is this so tight to play ?

Wizard
Hello all,

I am wondering about the necessity to go over 62.5% CDR.
When i use my CDR amulet i have absolutely no issues keeping up with my arcane rotation and my archon form recovery in synchronisation.

When i switch back for my hellfire without CDR, at some point, i lose track of my rotation, after 3-4 meteors, i see my archon coming back during my cold rotation.

I assume that sometimes i lose my gogok stacks between two packs on dry maps...

Am I the a rare case having this issue ? In this case i assume i just need to play more accurately.

Or is that normal to lose track of the rotation (archon recovering delayed with CoE) with 62.5% of CDR ?

I precise that i am talking about the pushing version (illu boots and pure power rune obviously).

Also, is that a good idea to go with this amount of CDR on 135s xp farm ?
04/25/2019 06:13 PMPosted by Orwell1
Also, is that a good idea to go with this amount of CDR

lose my gogok stacks between two packs on dry maps...

You only need 62.6% in ideal situations. Going over is exactly what you felt, you can transform back to archon with less gogok on dry maps.

Arcane on amulet can be tradable for CDR when the map is bad or with bad barbs.
62.6%, basically 8% everywhere, 10% on weapon but the amulet. Thanks for correcting me.

I have it all, I assume I need open maps when playing with my crew on 140s+ and play with CDR on the amulet when farming 135s with randoms. Having two hellfires will help, playing without unstable anomaly isn't my cup of tea... also missing a fith passive is quite unfortunate...

Back to ubbers !

Thanks for the answer.
You had me at, it so tight to play

I assume that sometimes i lose my gogok stacks between two packs on dry maps...

Just to clarify, it doesn't matter if you lose gogok stacks as long as you get them back again before you go into archon?
Gogok stacks are needed when you pop Archon. It is fine if they drop afterwards.

68% cooldown reduction for Archon Pure Power will give you a 32 second rotation. I recommend extra in case of delays.
05/07/2019 01:14 AMPosted by YORI
You had me at, it so tight to play

I guess it could sound like some lames jokes... sorry for that. English isn't my native language and it's rare when i go on a translator.

05/10/2019 09:24 AMPosted by LexyuTV
Gogok stacks are needed when you pop Archon. It is fine if they drop afterwards.

68% cooldown reduction for Archon Pure Power will give you a 32 second rotation. I recommend extra in case of delays.

Hello Lexyu, you have a nice channel on twitch. It is chilled and nice ! (the playstyle is all your cat i am sure =))

Seriously, do you really drop gogok stacks often when playing the pure power rune without CDR on amulet ? I feel like I really cant drop it one single time (time it drops and stacks up again is long and delays me a lot).

I feel it is more permissive when I go teleport with max CDR everywhere + 7% on my amulet than with the same gear (max CDR everywhere BUT the amulet) with pure power.

I know it has been proven that the 32s rotation was working, in a ideal world where you are surrounded by monsters with no corridors and a good barb on your side.

But for exemple, if i am waiting for a last piece of yellow that will die on my next meteor and decide to start BH/WoF end of lightening to kill it at the end of my arcane rotation times it comes in the pack, i really need to keep my gogok stacks all the time to catch up on my next meteor. With my actual CDR i would say that i catch up 1-2 sec every 32s stacking gogok permanently, giving me to me more flexibility to drop my meteor end if lightning if i want to, or middle arcane (+/-1 sec per here and there).

Same for the pure power setup, i feel like it's impossible to keep up with rotations if i drop my gogok stacks. But it's me... i give you credit and still try to improve my playstyle.
05/11/2019 06:08 AMPosted by Orwell1

Hello Lexyu, you have a nice channel on twitch. It is chilled and nice ! (the playstyle is all your cat i am sure =))

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the show!

Seriously, do you really drop gogok stacks often when playing the pure power rune without CDR on amulet ? I feel like I really cant drop it one single time (time it drops and stacks up again is long and delays me a lot).

You shouldn't be dropping Gogok stacks if you can help it. If it drops right after popping Archon you should have enough time to get them back.

I feel it is more permissive when I go teleport with max CDR everywhere + 7% on my amulet than with the same gear (max CDR everywhere BUT the amulet) with pure power.

I actually keep cooldown reduction on amulet and everywhere else with Archon Pure Power. If you lose Gogok stacks when popping Archon, you can still recover the rotation.