we are the elite class of diablo 3

Wizard
we are supreme and superior to every other class.

rejoice

we are one, we know all, we are united by mind spirit and soul.

we carry stinky barbs, we are the life blood of this game.

diablo 4 will be our time in history where wizards will be respected for what we are...………….

#1 wiz yori
05/05/2019 02:24 AMPosted by YORI

well, hell, if you do pull off this stupid LoN Starpact thing, you deserve that title. We've come a long way from RoS launch, in which we were absolutely terrible for like the first three seasons?
I think you're trolling, but either way I wouldn't call star pact a win. Especially not bazooka star pact. Wizard life these days is pretty much sitting there tied to Autohotkey. Some of the scripts aren't even simple ones. They loop and they're fully automated. Wizard world has become the world of GR botting.

Yeah yeah, I know. There's an odd streamer every now and then that claims to do it physically. That's about 0.1% of (it would be 0.01% if the game wasn't dying right now) of the population.

I'm far from fond of the current state of the game.

Edit: *Sees this post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771636999 *

Okay um... I think this account got hacked, I don't know what else to say. I regret responding seriously.
@Yori:
Please don't do stuff like this. The current state of the game and community zeitgeist is where we were toward of the end of vanilla d3 where there was a swelling Tsunami calling for the Wizard class to be nerfed heavy-handedly without any compensation or fair/proper balancing.

05/05/2019 02:55 AMPosted by Venaliter
05/05/2019 02:24 AMPosted by YORI

well, hell, if you do pull off this stupid LoN Starpact thing, you deserve that title. We've come a long way from RoS launch, in which we were absolutely terrible for like the first three seasons?

This nephelem bangs hard on the truth gong. At RoS release the Wiz class was a comatose amputee left unfinished on the operating table. Not a quick and painless kill but kept alive for a drawn-out, tortured, putrid, existence.

Acti/Blizz management likes when we troll each other. They enjoy our in-fighting. They are pleased when we drag a toxic, back-stabbing mentality into the forums. Drama, BS, and stupidity keeps the thread and post count high, site visit rate high, eyeballs locked on company official social media accounts. Their flavor of the month game balancing approach is what turns the wheel of stupidity and guarantees the continued flow of hate.

Yeah, I remember when wizards were nicknamed "wizdogs" or something like that.
05/06/2019 11:13 AMPosted by Oblivion

Yeah, I remember when wizards were nicknamed "wizdogs" or something like that.

Yeah, that was us lol. I did something like GR 45 in a 4 man and was #1 Wiz for awhile. Meanwhile, DHs/WDs/and Barbs/Crusaders were doing like 53's
It was so bad during that phase that the Wizdog label is never going away.
I thought it was wizturd
You can tell yori sits in front of the mirror and m@sturb8e's to his own reflection.
Usually its a disgruntled barb fan who makes stupid posts like this but this is different? I don’t get it YORI! Maybe you went over to the other side I don’t know. Started as wizdog than went to wizturd
05/08/2019 07:28 AMPosted by bodeen
Usually its a disgruntled barb fan who makes stupid posts like this but this is different? I don’t get it YORI! Maybe you went over to the other side I don’t know. Started as wizdog than went to wizturd

Funny thing is like Barbs have been meta more than any other class, they just have to run support builds.
Hm... seems some of us aren’t familiar with Yori. It’s always worth a read when I see his posts. :)

#WizClub
05/08/2019 10:40 AMPosted by aloc
Hm... seems some of us aren’t familiar with Yori. It’s always worth a read when I see his posts. :)

#WizClub

The first rule of #WizClub...
No idea how Wizclub is still surviving tbh.
We have been through so much sh!t :D