New Sets

General Discussion
For so many years we did get only few new sets, can we please get new sets for characters? its boring after so many freaking years, did all the content tons of times, and ancient and primal ancient items will not solve a problem with lack of content...
play without sets
05/11/2019 06:04 AMPosted by Exiled
can we please get new sets for characters?

no! >.< we need more legendary affixes! ^_^
more sets because we have enough stash space XD
05/11/2019 06:10 AMPosted by ParaBellum

Why not both?...
ehhh, I wish they would just fix sets to make them more open ended or something, I hate how they shoehorn you into a very specific play style.

Or just add more Legendary items and buff them to be on par with Set Items.

I never liked how Sets are 100% mandatory if you want to get anywhere in this game.
For so many years we did get only few new sets, can we please get new sets for characters? its boring after so many freaking years, did all the content tons of times, and ancient and primal ancient items will not solve a problem with lack of content...

probably not, since either only the classic dev team is working on the game or just a small amount of of the original devs, while all the other devs have moved on to work on another project.

I think we still can expect some changes, but additional sets for each class might be too much.

What’s the point? They can’t even - or don’t want to - keep the sets we have relatively equal. New ones wouldn’t do much.
Revamp Blackthornes, hallowed protectors, and add Sigons!!
New sets would be nice.
05/11/2019 06:10 AMPosted by ParaBellum

New sets will bring new legendary affixes and more new items. I think it would be great to see more sets and more items!!!

For sure they could release all of that on a new expansion. Maybe a second GR kind, so we would have 2 of them. Normal GR + Elite GR, where we just face elite packes for everywhere. It would be very fun to die a lot for at the end we place the hands on new nice equipments.
When they released "Pox Faulds" https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/pox-faulds-Unique_Pants_007_p2 this is what I saw in my mind "Howard Stern @ 1992 MTV Video Music Awards As Fart Man". Don't search that. Don't watch it. It's Not Safe for Life. (RIP Luke Perry. No, not that kind of rip... But yeah in the video, that kind of rip.)

I fear new cartoony builds, because the adults are no longer minding the store.