General Discussion
My diablo update frozen on 27 mb left.

If anyone got this stuff i solve with the following:

Delete all the files into this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Data\data

Delete folders:

C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment
C:\ProgramData\Battle.net

From 27 mb left. Battle net did download 17.5 GB. I don't know what happen. But it worked for me now it's running.
05/14/2019 02:51 PMPosted by PardalBR
My diablo update frozen on 27 mb left.

If anyone got this stuff i solve with the following:

Delete all the files into this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Data\data

Delete folders:

C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment
C:\ProgramData\Battle.net

From 27 mb left. Battle net did download 17.5 GB. I don't know what happen. But it worked for me now it's running.

You deleted the game folder. It had to download the entire thing again.

Mine froze at 0 when it started for about a min, but I was patient then suddenly it was like 80ish% then finished fine.

I think you got impatient. Often I notice the downloads can seem stalled, but they are in fact working in the background. I also recommend rebooting your system (on Windows 10 and 8/8.1 especially) be sure to CHOOSE restart, (not turn off and back on). Then do your update, less chance of it goofing up.

Just FYI.

Game on.
05/14/2019 03:10 PMPosted by DTMAce
Mine froze at 0 when it started for about a min, but I was patient then suddenly it was like 80ish% then finished fine.

I waited 20 seconds and my internet download like 30 mb per second so stucked with 27 mb i said ouch client crashed and bugged. For that i thought it was bugged my internet download stuff very fast. And only 27 mb get frozen i felt strange. But thanks for the info :D
A lot of people are excited that the patch came out today. The agent's server was probably overloaded for a few minutes and a queue was put in place. In such a case, waiting is the best course of action.