Gr 150 in one week this season ?

General Discussion
I think in a week they will close gr 150 in this season.

what do you think ?
I think groups should be able to speed 150, and hitting 150 solo should be a challenge, but something that is possible.

Plateau's are good, fictitious content is bad.

The only difference between GR1 and GR 150 is 149. Same monsters, same loot possibilities, etc...

Sure, you can level legendary gems higher and get higher augments, plus primals at GR70. But other than unlocking primals, these are all still numbers on top of numbers rather than strategic thought out content.

If GR's had features that unlocked every 5 levels or something like that, I think they have value, but as is, there is no reason we cannot already get near or accomplish a GR150 solo.
2¾'s weeks is my bet.
05/17/2019 05:41 AMPosted by Demonmonger
I think groups should be able to speed 150, and hitting 150 solo should be a challenge, but something that is possible.

Plateau's are good, fictitious content is bad.

The only difference between GR1 and GR 150 is 149. Same monsters, same loot possibilities, etc...

Sure, you can level legendary gems higher and get higher augments, plus primals at GR70. But other than unlocking primals, these are all still numbers on top of numbers rather than strategic thought out content.

If GR's had features that unlocked every 5 levels or something like that, I think they have value, but as is, there is no reason we cannot already get near or accomplish a GR150 solo.

What are you talking about?

The entire point of the game is essentially to keep working on stuff so you can clear 1 level higher then your previous best.

It shares the same concept as the #1 best selling game ever made (Tetris)
- The entire point of Tetris is to keep clearing 1 level higher so you can beat your previous high score.

- In Tetrix you work on spinning blocks around and learning patterns to help you achieve the end goal of "just going 1 level higher".

- This is no different in RoS you work on loot/mats/paragon to help you achieve the end goal of "just going 1 level higher".

By your screwed up logic you would be saying Tetris would be a better game if it only had 5 levels... I guarantee you it would not be the highest selling game ever made if it only had 5 levels...
Some will have it done by Sunday night, and complain the rest of the season.

"we don't have anything to do"
Do all you people actually think that a 4 person group is going to grind 24/7 to reach GR 150 within 2 week period. You must be pretty gullible. Running a bot program 100% most definitely, but not sitting at a pc for 24/7 most unlikely.
When will players realize that the only point of doing higher tier Greater Rifts is to gain paragon levels, and that the only point of gaining paragon levels is to do higher tier Greater Rifts? It becomes redundant after a while.

Personally, I could not care less about the so-called "end game" content or "META" builds, because Diablo has always been about finding loot, not a test of my button-mashing abilities. I mean, how many Greater Rifts tiers must a player beat, and how many paragon levels must a player have, before they are satisfied? Or is there a competitive aspect to this that I am missing, simply because I am a solo player?
I am with you HelloKitty, I do not care about the most holy meta, or GR 150. I would never take off of work to play a game for the first weekend. I run mostly solo and do not really pay attention to what others are doing. I generally slow down around paragon 800. Some people are addicted to the grind, "look at me I just did GR 142." Good for you, I have a net worth of $518,000, how about you? This is similar to the people who must be the first ones to see the new movie, even if it will be out of three months. I like to level and get the legendary items for the first time, when they are useful, after I have everything it is just a yawn-fest. I have never run a LoN, so that might be fun. I am so ready for D4.
05/17/2019 02:01 PMPosted by Avalon
Some people are addicted to the grind, "look at me I just did GR 142." Good for you, I have a net worth of $518,000, how about you?
That's the same thing you moron.

If you can't do high GRs because you refuse to play a "meta" build you are excluded from that content.

It's the same as someone earning 50k a year IRL and someone earning 500k, you are excluding yourself from activities by deliberately earning less money.

The whinging comes from people who earn less not because they choose to earn less but because they are incapable of earning more.

Life isn't fair, boohoo, paragon farming isn't fair, boohoo, you'll never get rank 1 because you suck, boohoo.

Stop worrying about what other people have and enjoy what you do have or you'll never enjoy anything at all.
err, does anyone still play this game?
05/17/2019 02:01 PMPosted by Avalon
I am with you HelloKitty, I do not care about the most holy meta, or GR 150. I would never take off of work to play a game for the first weekend. I run mostly solo and do not really pay attention to what others are doing. I generally slow down around paragon 800. Some people are addicted to the grind, "look at me I just did GR 142." Good for you, I have a net worth of $518,000, how about you? This is similar to the people who must be the first ones to see the new movie, even if it will be out of three months. I like to level and get the legendary items for the first time, when they are useful, after I have everything it is just a yawn-fest. I have never run a LoN, so that might be fun. I am so ready for D4.

People who don't care don't generally try to prove it. They just go about their day and ignore the people who do care; because that's what being an adult means. You got your thing, I got mine. It's cool that you have so much money, congratulations on your success. Your success shouldn't mean crapping on someone else for their idea of success.
You can play a game and grind paragon all you want. I would rather make sure that my family is well cared for, that is success. Diablo is a game I play, it is not my life.
You are a total dimwit, I will keep my $518,000 and retire happy, you can play a game and grind paragon all you want

518k is not enough to retire on; not even close.

I also severely doubt you have even remotely that much money. People with money and who are semi-successful don't generally run around bragging to strangers on the internet about it.
Grandpa what did you do today? I paid off some bills honey, why do you ask? Well, I was just wondering what paragon level you have?
05/17/2019 03:15 PMPosted by Avalon
Grandpa what did you do today? I paid off some bills honey, why do you ask? Well, I was just wondering what paragon level you have?

You seem to value money above all else. I'm sorry. Greed is a terrible disease of the mind.
05/17/2019 03:23 PMPosted by Kithelle
05/17/2019 03:15 PMPosted by Avalon

You seem to value money above all else. I'm sorry. Greed is a terrible disease of the mind.

Not really, I value my family. I do not want to live in section 8 housing, I do not want food stamps, and I do not want welfare checks, how about you? No need to answer, I am done.
05/17/2019 03:31 PMPosted by Avalon
Not really, I value my family. I do not want to live in section 8 housing, I do not want food stamps, and I do not want welfare checks, how about you? No need to answer, I am done.

Doing just fine, thanks. Life is good. You can value multiple things at once. Yes, without belittling others on what they value. You'd also not get negative feedback. You get what you give.
What a douche lol.
05/17/2019 07:33 AMPosted by MasterJay
2¾'s weeks is my bet.

*pats back*

https://us.diablo3.com/en/rankings/season/17/rift-team-4

Oh noz it's a Super Gaby! Teenage Mutant Nerfing Turtles...to the rescue!

Now we can guess when the entire page will be filled with 150's, that should be fun.
06/02/2019 08:56 PMPosted by MasterJay
*pats back*
IIRC on EU GR150 did fall on day 9 of the Season. Not sure when it happened on Asia.