Every new season I last about 2 weeks.. and I quit.

General Discussion
/rant on

You want to know why you have a low player base - your drop rates are ABYSMAL!

For having to do the same thing OVER and OVER and OVERRRRR again... for the 100th - 200th - 500th time... and still seeing f'ing skycutter or cindercoat ... yada yada yada ... It's ridiculous... When you get T12+ - better items should be dropping...

This game has run it's course.. /rant off
lol
Oh boi
And yet, here we are again.

I swear a similar thread is posted near the beginning of every season....
05/23/2019 02:07 PMPosted by DTMAce

Literally every season. Don't forget other gems like "Set dungeons are awful this season and this season only (even though they literally have never changed)" or "I play NS exclusively stop punishing me by trying to force me to play seasons."

It's been 17 seasons folks...it's not going to change.
Naw - I played seasons 1 / 2 and then came back at 15 / 16 - ran 17 for a week ...

people wonder why people bot in this game.. Only way to get past t85+ - the drop rates are ridiculous. But it's cool you all can make fun of me.. I"m just stating a blaring issue with the game...

There's an issue when most have moved onto Path of Exiles.
05/23/2019 03:34 PMPosted by Brogoth
05/23/2019 02:07 PMPosted by DTMAce

Literally every season. Don't forget other gems like "Set dungeons are awful this season and this season only (even though they literally have never changed)" or "I play NS exclusively stop punishing me by trying to force me to play seasons."

It's been 17 seasons folks...it's not going to change.

I realize D4 is being created and already talked about - and they aren't going to change D3.. Just hope D4 changes this mentality...
05/23/2019 03:37 PMPosted by BossJ
people wonder why people bot in this game.. Only way to get past t85+

If you're only interested in completing the season journey, there is absolutely no need to get up to GR85 or beyond. However, if you're trying to actual compete on the season leaderboard, well, that's a different story.
the drop rates are ridiculous

Yes they are. They are far too high. You can have all the correct gear for your build in less than 10 hours, and that is without someone carrying you. You can have all ancient versions of gear for your build in less than 40 hours and pretty good rolled ancient versions in less than 80 hours.

Only way to get past t85+

If you have to bot to get to GR85+ with all this power creep, then you are horrible at this game. Last season, I was speed running GR85s (runs 5 minutes or less) within 40 hours of game play, no augments, no gems over 80, paragon under 1000, and far from optimally rolled gear. For a normal season that is around 12 weeks wrong, 40 hours of game play is 3 hours a week. Not 23 hours a day, not 3 hours a day, 3 hours a week. The cheaters are botting to push GR140 plus.

People have left this game because of a lack of end game choicee, lack of content added, no pvp, lackluster build diversity, not because it is too hard to gear. If anything, people have left because the loot hunt ends too fast.
I didn't even role a season character this time, just stuck with NS, and I could only hang with it for about a week playing characters that were geared and leveled before going back to spending my play time running scales on my acoustic. LOL
Rofl.

Another candy crusher.
05/23/2019 01:58 PMPosted by BossJ
/rant on

For having to do the same thing OVER and OVER and OVERRRRR again... for the 100th - 200th - 500th time... and still seeing f'ing skycutter or cindercoat ... yada yada yada ... It's ridiculous... When you get T12+ - better items should be dropping...

Difficulty has never affected item quality, only item quantity. And it’s no different with similar games.

There are methods to pursue different items. Use them.

Plus, it’s the first week of the freaking season. Are you seriously complaining you haven’t found every item you want yet? Entitlement complex much?
Naw - I played seasons 1 / 2 and then came back at 15 / 16 - ran 17 for a week ...

people wonder why people bot in this game.. Only way to get past t85+ - the drop rates are ridiculous. But it's cool you all can make fun of me.. I"m just stating a blaring issue with the game...

Path of Exile does things the exact same way, burying the good drops under literal mountains of crap. Have you seen how many drops happen on high level maps?

And what a stupid exaggeration. I got past GR100 with my quake Barb last Season and I didn’t even play that much or have more than 2 Ancient items.

Now, Primals have ridiculous drop rates, granted. However, Primals aren’t needed to get to high GR levels.
the drop rates are ridiculous

Yes they are. They are far too high. You can have all the correct gear for your build in less than 10 hours, and that is without someone carrying you. You can have all ancient versions of gear for your build in less than 40 hours and pretty good rolled ancient versions in less than 80 hours.

[/quote]

Exactly. The drop rate are ridiculously high once you reach T13+. Legendaries drop like candy. Usually it's around this point where my interest to keep playing falls off even if the gears are not optimal.
05/23/2019 01:58 PMPosted by BossJ
/rant on

Get out noob. The best way to drop itens it's on speedy GR's 80+.
Guys who bot are lowlife, dishonest guys...just one step away from robbing banks, scamming people.

Softer criminals, more or less.

Now let the festival of downvotes begin, I don´t give a f*ck.
05/24/2019 03:09 AMPosted by F00kernaut
Guys who bot are lowlife, dishonest guys...just one step away from robbing banks, scamming people.

Softer criminals, more or less.

Now let the festival of downvotes begin, I don´t give a f*ck.

Another pot calling the kettle black.

If I had 10 minutes with you, and you agreed to answer my questions, I would find a book of lies and dishonesty easily .
If you cheat in a game, you already don´t give a f*ck about what you do to other people so it´s more likely that you will break rules in real life too.

Cheaters of any kind are scum, sociopaths.

But yeah, try to tell yourself that by cheating you are a better person and the guys who tell you the truth are the bad guys..
I am amazed that I still play D3 at all after over 8000 hours of gameplay. This season I already played 40 hours, which is quite a lot for me these days. I have never played a game this much, and that tells me D3 is not such a bad game.
05/23/2019 03:34 PMPosted by Brogoth
)" or "I play NS exclusively stop punishing me by trying to force me to play seasons."

There is legitimacy to this complaint though.

You do have to play Seasons to get more stash space. So, by definition, you are mandated to play seasons for a QoL improvement.