2 wiz, zmonk, necr speed meta

Wizard
Iv heared thats its the fastest for 110-120, I know what wiz and monk is suppost to do but what is the purpose or nerc in this speedruns.

OR is there a guide online somewhere which goes over everything that i mentionted in detailed.

Like who should use what runes, gems etc for maximum efficency.

And last question how can i find those support since i didnt have much luck in communities yet.
RGK and Curse (-15% life)
The zNec is in mainly for the RG. The 100% critchance is needed for the Wizards to reset with AT in time with ApoC, else you simply run out of AP and can't reset anymore.
The zNec is in mainly for the RG. The 100% critchance is needed for the Wizards to reset with AT in time with ApoC, else you simply run out of AP and can't reset anymore.

Eh it's not really that big of a deal. mcdundee and I did 3p 120s several times (well probably dozens of times at this point because we plan NS and no one else does) with no znec, and you can reset just fine. It's only marginally slower than 4p runs with a znecro.

I personally (haven't suggested this to anyone else but...) find the key is to start tapping once you get low. If you time it right, your regen will barely keep up with how fast you're resetting, and you won't waste frames doing the default shoot animation. Still reset plenty fast enough. RG dies easily. The 100% crit chance loss does hurt damage some.
Really interesting. I noticed I didn't need a barb. I'd love to see a zNec build, with Frailty. Probably the "Old Style" zNec build I was told I was running? ;-)

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-support-build-with-pestilence-patch-2-6-5-season-17