Season 18 Buff

General Discussion
season of 2 hand builds:
you get an additional slot if you use a 2 h wpn
2 h wpn stats are doubled (incl gem in soc and ramaldinis but not the dmg roll)
if lon you get additional 13/12 - 1 % dmg
06/20/2019 03:39 AMPosted by Atomfurz
season of 2 hand builds:

And crusaders will dominate.

No, thank you.
Season 18.
Reduces all cooldowns by 50%.
Do something big with primary skills/generators like give them a massive boost or increase effect of things like depth diggers, simplicity strength - would change up the meta builds for sure....
I think a permanent speed buff would be fun but probably hard to go back to normal speed after the season was over :)
06/20/2019 03:43 AMPosted by Kirottu
06/20/2019 03:39 AMPosted by Atomfurz
season of 2 hand builds:

And crusaders will dominate.

No, thank you.
slight change: only one slot of your wpn slots is used? damn i hate it that usual 2h builds such as tr and wol have to be played with two one handed wpn since its just stronger although it is technically a 2h build. it feels just wrong. i never played crus so i did not care.
06/04/2019 12:36 PMPosted by Gilthas
One thing I'd like to see is being able to use Ramaladni's Gift to add sockets on all gear capable of rolling sockets, not just weapons. Would be a neat thing to let roll over to non-seasonal at the end of the season too.

Hell, let us add sockets to all gear slots! \o/

We all have dozens (if not hundreds) of the g0ddamned things sitting in our stash, so at a first glance, this sounds like an idea that a lot of people could get behind. But when you stop to think about it a little bit more, you will realize that the list of problems it would create is fairly long.
Perhaps most notably, this would present a substantial power-creep available only to seasonal players. And unlike the buffs that we have right now, the characters equipped with these super-charged items, when transferred to non-season, would dominate. And if you were to allow this in non-season too, that would mean re-farming just about all the socketable gear for just about every toon that anyone has. I can see how that would ruffle some feathers.
season of Istvan's Paired Blades
I got a survey from Blizzard the other day asking me about Diablo 3. Towards the end they asked for suggestions for season 19 themes. I’m betting Blizz already has season 18’s theme lined up.
06/20/2019 04:57 AMPosted by Haruka
Season 18.
Reduces all cooldowns by 50%.

Nice i would like this buff.

But it could be better 50% cooldown reduction + 50 damage reduce.
It will be COE.

So obvious.
Season of Kanai. One extra cube slot.

Capt. Picard says, "make it so!"
Season of Autocruise.

You start off with a Level 70 Character equipped with a Primal weapon of your choice one time only. No more leveling up, no more cries of 'looking for power level!"