Swamp Land Waders only Int

Bug Report
Is this a bug? The game guide says it can natively roll Str and Dex.
Online (old?) loot table I saw said it only drops smart for WD.
If I roll one in cube with a DH or Sader, I get Int.

SOMETHING is wrong, here. Just not sure how it is supposed to be.
You could go to the mystic to roll the int off for whatever, but rest of it would have to be absolutely what you want or they would be trash...
Smart Loot would keep it from dropping for other non int classes, specifically outside of WD's. Does not mean it wont drop for others, but chances are, INT is likely a higher stat chance vs STR and DEX due to them being a WD item.
04/23/2019 12:38 PMPosted by ViolateThis

It's exactly how it's supossed to be, these are an exclusive WD drop (due the unique WD skill they boost) so they drop smartlooted to WD always, this is how every single item exclusive to a class works like Hammer Jammers that also list Dex/Int but will only drop with Str due being locked to Crusaders smartloot.
04/23/2019 06:36 PMPosted by Zamus
04/23/2019 12:38 PMPosted by ViolateThis

It's exactly how it's supossed to be, these are an exclusive WD drop (due the unique WD skill they boost) so they drop smartlooted to WD always, this is how every single item exclusive to a class works like Hammer Jammers that also list Dex/Int but will only drop with Str due being locked to Crusaders smartloot.

Like I said, SOMETHING is wrong. Seems like the issue is the website descriptions of items with class specific affixes cannot roll the other two base stats like they say they can.

I would like to see SLW changed to poison damage only and have the Skelon's Deceit changed to the rest.
04/24/2019 12:03 PMPosted by ViolateThis
Seems like the issue is the website descriptions of items with class specific affixes cannot roll the other two base stats like they say they can.

But they can.... GO TO THE MYSTIC. Change it how you need.
If they absolutely cannot have str or dex, the mystic cant change it either.