WHY WHY WHY Ingore Barb again?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Barb got no update at all, why you even provide Barb Item pack in PTR shop? Why ignore all Barb posts on PTR discussion? Crusader got reply about Blessed shield SOON after the patch 2 nerf, WHY THERE IS NO INFO ABOUT BARB AT ALL FOR ALL PATCHES AND NO NEWS AT ALL IN 2.6.5???
Blizzard- "They can't blame us for nerfing something we never buffed in the first place"

manpointingathead.gif
Because, Because, Because,

Because of the wonderful things he does.
We have all seen what happens when a Barb sits on the top of the DPS hill. Blizzard does not want to get buried under a ton of public outcry from all the NON-Barb players...AGAIN. RIP Barbs.
04/25/2019 02:29 PMPosted by Prology
We have all seen what happens when a Barb sits on the top of the DPS hill. Blizzard does not want to get buried under a ton of public outcry from all the NON-Barb players...AGAIN. RIP Barbs.

this is interesteing iam in this !@#$ since it came out. when was actually barb any close to be top dps or at least second or 3rd ? somehow i cant recall it
oh oh oh ,who is barb?
Barb still hasn't recovered from his vanilla heydays of glory.

The fact that Wastes set still has Rend forced on it, despite nobody using it for years, tells how much Blizz cares about that class. Not like most sets are much better, though.
Look at all poor 1 hand mighty weapons, all of them are useless. It just makes no sense, if the next season is about LoN, and there is a class already with no viable LoN build at all. You need bring some stuffs out.

I know this it it for this PTR. It is really sarcastic. We have blue PTR and patch note posts ends with "Happy testing in PTR! ", Testing what actually for Barbs?!
04/25/2019 03:37 PMPosted by Keel
04/25/2019 02:29 PMPosted by Prology

this is interesteing iam in this !@#$ since it came out. when was actually barb any close to be top dps or at least second or 3rd ? somehow i cant recall it

tsk tsk.
Before RoS xpac Whirl Wind Barbs were:
1). The most popular class and build played, even with annoying fear effects on their echoing fury weapons

2). One of the most powerful specs. Paired up with a CM wiz and the only thing that maybe was stronger was a zero dog WD or Monk abusing gear swap and twisted wind (or whatever) mechanic.

But non barb players cried for over a year on these forums for Blizzard to nerf WW Barbs and Blizzard gave in to the demands. Not sure if it was due to server load OR cry babies though since they also nuked the CM wiz which used twisters and tick mechanics which WW used and supposedly caused game lags for everyone since their little servers could not handle the loads.
which part above is false history anonymous downvoter?
To put it simply - we just couldn't get to Barb for this patch. We know there's areas to improve for Barb, and we want to do that right. We've got a working list of some of the more popular/most desired builds or changes you guys want to see and we're taking a look at options for the future.

No ETA on that, but we are looking at it. :)
04/26/2019 01:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
To put it simply - we just couldn't get to Barb for this patch. We know there's areas to improve for Barb, and we want to do that right. We've got a working list of some of the more popular/most desired builds or changes you guys want to see and we're taking a look at options for the future.

i bet you are going to post a whole lot more now blizzcon has been announced. going to hype it up again?
We've got a working list of some of the more popular/most desired builds or changes you guys want to see
Yeah? where from? It can't be from the official diablo 3 forums or reddit or diablofans or twitter since everyone is a meta slave.
Their servers can not handle the WW-Dustdevils anymore I believe. Hence why you feel forgotten.

If anything I'd like them to have a small buff on Fjord Cutter and make it related to Frenzy builds or at least make it offer a damage bonus based on resources. If they can not have Whirlwind any relevant, then let them have Frenzy.

To put it simply - we just couldn't get to Barb for this patch.

Wow. I should've refresh the page. Thanks for the heads up.
04/26/2019 01:12 PMPosted by Crayon
i bet you are going to post a whole lot more now blizzcon has been announced. going to hype it up again?

I'm posting because I have the time to and I do want to make an effort to be more present. It's been a difficult balancing act the past couple of months.

I'm also always excited for BlizzCon. It's the time of year I get to talk to you folks face to face, see a lot of my community friends, and celebrate what I'm passionate about with fans. It's a lot of work, but always worth it.

04/26/2019 01:17 PMPosted by Soifon
Yeah? where from? It can't be from the official diablo 3 forums or reddit or diablofans or twitter since everyone is a meta slave.

A variety of places! Streams, in-game chat, playing with other fans/my friends, reading forums, reddit, and social media... And sometimes just brainstorming internally.

It's an amalgam of everywhere we can get our hands on. It's why most of my time is spent listening rather than posting.
I'm posting because I have the time to and I do want to make an effort to be more present. It's been a difficult balancing act the past couple of months.

Thanks for taking the time to Answer questions Nevalistis. Any chance we can get an answer one way or the other on my post regarding a solo mode? I would really love this. Post is located here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771317050?page=3
Good to know nevalistis thanks for the FYI. Happy to see you're still able to put up with all the noise!

with this patch do you mean for the ptr update or for the whole patch/s17? because for some of us that will depend if we playing s17 at all (and will stop informing us/lose interest...)
04/26/2019 12:36 PMPosted by Prology
which part above is false history anonymous downvoter?

Please, I'm asking for intelligent replies. What did I post that was wrong:

Monk sweeping wind OP
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/7709121964#post-1

WW Barb nerf, called upon by other players <-- they actually mention zero dog WD in here too questioning why that OP build remains and WW gets nerf.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/6678818218?page=2

WW nerf alleged because of server lag: Miss C's words.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20749688427#post-13