Cant trade with players

Bug Report
1 2 3 12 Next
I am unnable to trade with players in my party/game session, they cant trade with me, sais the I am busy whilst I am not, also when they drop it I cant pick it up - appears faded - I do not have a fresh account been playing d3 since season 3 in seasonal, never had this problem before.
me too, blizzard help!
How were such items aquired. Some items cannot be traded regardless if the players were in your game session. (kadala/cube upgrades for example).

An item can only be traded if its monster dropped and the players existed in your game session. It would say on the item if the item is tradable and who its tradable with for a period of time until it becomes account bound.
05/17/2019 12:49 PMPosted by Dragonmaster
How were such items aquired. Some items cannot be traded regardless if the players were in your game session. (kadala/cube upgrades for example).

An item can only be traded if its monster dropped and the players existed in your game session. It would say on the item if the item is tradable and who its tradable with for a period of time until it becomes account bound.

they where monster dropped, also when I drop a legendary my partymembers cant see it, and they elligeble for trading - their names appear on the item for the 2 hour trade
05/17/2019 01:08 PMPosted by HeretriX
05/17/2019 12:49 PMPosted by Dragonmaster

they where monster dropped, also when I drop a legendary my partymembers cant see it, and they elligeble for trading - their names appear on the item for the 2 hour trade
+++
I have this problem aswell, if i mouse over the cogwheel in the bottom left chat, it says "You cannot use this feature until your digital purchase of Diablo 3 has been verified"

Wich is wierd, since i bought it back in 2015, and this problem accured like ten minutes ago, in the middle of playing. Guessing and hoping its a bug.
Having the same problem. I can't pick up Items from other players not even yellow/blue items. Items dropped by me dont even show up on the screen for my teammates even legendarys that say that it is tradable for 2 more hours. When trying to trade another player it just says player is busy.

And same cogwheel info as "Kirre"
"You cannot use this feature until your digital purchase of Diablo 3 has been verified"
I bought Diablo3 and ROS in 2015.
Same problem here.
Even though I can pick every loot that drops for me I see all of them as "grayish" drops. Can't trade with anyone in same session and this
"You cannot use this feature until your digital purchase of Diablo 3 has been verified"

Bought game in 26.3.2015. 72 hours has passed many times or how does blizzard do its maths?
05/17/2019 01:54 PMPosted by RouheLimppu
Same problem here.
Even though I can pick every loot that drops for me I see all of them as "grayish" drops. Can't trade with anyone in same session and this

Bought game in 26.3.2015. 72 hours has passed many times or how does blizzard do its maths?

yh my loot is faded out aswell
I had a player with the same (or very similar) issue a week ago on the French language Europe Technical Support forum.... if you read French, see https://eu.battle.net/forums/fr/d3/topic/17626362487 .

We tried all kind of things such as checking the router/modem config, running Battle.Net app as an Admin and creating a new Admin account, closing all background apps. Nothing worked.... from his perspective, it was as if he was in Starter Edition.

He had to contact the Accounts people... who informed him there was a "restriction" on his account. Took a few days to clear that out. So....

Americas Accounts Dept : https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/322/channels

Europe Accounts Dept :
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/322/channels

I recommend putting in a very detailed web ticket; ask them to check your account, describe the issues in trying to trade loot.... see what they say. If Accounts say everything is ok, you will need to post to Technical Support forum... either here in America or in Europe.

--------------------------
Edit : I noticed some of you have heroes on both Europe and Americas.... is the problem in all regions, or only one region. If one region only, contact that region Accounts people and mention the "no issue" on other region... if it's all region, contact Accounts for your home region... and mention the issue in other region(s). Good luck all.

---------------------------------
Edit : another player from Europe contacted Accounts, and was told his account is OK but that there is a bug that developpers will need to fix. See https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17626462522
same for me... so sad
Same for me..... ruined the experience
Yep, I started the season and also have the same problem.
Having the same problem. Tried multiple solutions that a GM suggested to no avail.

Deleted a topic I made about this issue since I didn't see this thread at first, just moving what I had there over here:

Just finished talking with a GM and after a few things this was the next step they suggested to fix this.

When playing in a group, loot that is tagged as tradable does not show up to other players in my party when I drop it on the ground. I can see gear they drop on the ground, but cannot pick it up, even when I am tagged as able to share it.

When trying to use the trade function on the drop down menu when right clicking a party menu, I am given "this player is busy" even when they are not busy. Therefore I am not able to trade using this.

The GM tried multiple ways to reset my account status to see if it was a syncing issue. None of these seemed to work.

The issue persists across logouts and characters. Both seasonal characters I have made are not able to trade loot.
05/18/2019 02:11 PMPosted by Britishbubba
Both seasonal characters I have made are not able to trade loot.
Question : does this issue affect only seasonal characters ? or are your non-seasonal heroes affected as well ?
05/18/2019 03:06 PMPosted by Boubou
05/18/2019 02:11 PMPosted by Britishbubba
Both seasonal characters I have made are not able to trade loot.
Question : does this issue affect only seasonal characters ? or are your non-seasonal heroes affected as well ?

Both for me
Have not tried Trading, but when mobs drop loot the equipment is transparent.

Pretty annoying.
Same issue here. I've tried repair and scan, tried re-install, tried deleting blizzard entertainment folder in ProgramData. Even tried to re-install battlenet app. Ive opened ports 6112 to allow incoming and outgoing blizzard connections with my firewall.
Though i do see many FEC connection errors on my fiber line, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

(From EU) BouBou suggested i post here
26th of March 2015 Diablo 3 Ultimate evil edition for Xbox - #EU127349576
26th of march 2015 - Diablo 3 collectors edition added to normal diablo 3 PC version
26th of March 2015 - Reaper of Souls digital deluxe upgrade PC version - #EU127349576

My other accounts are fine though but i guess that's due to the account being older and game/s bought before 2015

P.S Loving the search feature on stash!
Same issue here, played all night with friends And they can trade items to each other except me.